Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Uni, you are fighting alongside a cheat and happy to do so?

HxDHxD
edited November 2012 in General
November 14, 03:48:56 viva la strike (1:11) look i like him too. 2-18 won't be joining you now
November 14, 03:49:30 UniqueOne (1:4) viva
November 14, 03:49:32 UniqueOne (1:4) your pathetic
November 14, 03:49:43 UniqueOne (1:4) i have been talking to 2:18
November 14, 03:49:53 UniqueOne (1:4) this is 2:18 SL
November 14, 03:49:55 UniqueOne (1:4) was just wondering... viva did pmed me blackmailing me that ill be a kt if i join :( haha..
November 14, 03:50:05 UniqueOne (1:4) Subject: (Blank). Sent on November 14, 03:46:24
November 14, 03:50:45 viva la strike (1:11) so u r a multi. ???
November 14, 03:50:47 Kirito (1:11) lol pathetic
November 14, 03:51:01 Rodimus Prime (1:4) hey vivaaaaa
November 14, 03:51:03 Kirito (1:11) its a message jackass
November 14, 03:51:04 Rodimus Prime (1:4) November 14, 03:50:48 Our brave kingdom Rodimus Prime (1:4) attacked Newsletter (1:9) and conquered 1,515 planets.
November 14, 03:51:13 Rodimus Prime (1:4) how do you like thatt
November 14, 03:51:15 Rodimus Prime (1:4) lol
November 14, 03:51:20 Kirito (1:11) lol niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
November 14, 03:51:27 UniqueOne (1:4) LOL
November 14, 03:51:29 Kirito (1:11) whats the bet your the next KT lol
November 14, 03:52:01 viva la strike (1:11) 2-18 won't join. message now u will see
November 14, 03:52:30 viva la strike (1:11) i have a feeling bots may come to primes door step
November 14, 03:52:43 UniqueOne (1:4) pathetic

So you threaten anyone who wants to join us, then when we break you, you even tell us the bots are coming again, pathetic. If anyone fights WITH this guy, you are just saying its okay to make bots to cheat.

Comments

• He's quite happy to let the bots take down our kingdoms and his only justification is that they arent doing much.

If you were really against the bots participation you would order a cease-fire, set up NAPs if you have to and clean them out THEN continue the war. Otherwise its basically like your saying you are ok with bots as long as they are on your side doing the killing. Very cowardly indeed.
  • more grasping at straws hoping to get people on your side means another shit thread

keep it up guys

A+++
  • Grasping at straws? Pos I used to think you are just a great troll but I actually think you may be this stupid.
  • im sure if u keep thinking about it youll get it eventually
  • na he really is that retarded.
    wouldnt surprise me if it is him controlling the bots for viva after all we have proof he uses the program lol
  • think ur all kinda top shit dont u talnoy

ill put u in your place bitch

SK4LIFE
  • lol i bet your just some fat nerdy kid that uses the oil running off your greasy face to deep fry some chips, how about do us all a favour and just jump off a bridge somewhere i dont give a crap where as long as i can watch it on the news id be happy
  • why does anyone want 2.18 to join anyway look at the sl prefs

ICQ Number: Make peace Not war..
    MSN Address: ONLY GRABBING INACTIVES THIS ROUND
    Yahoo Pager: wont harm anyone no matter what
    AIM Address: why grab someone who is playing and having fun ?

sounds like a worse ponce and more useless kd than puppy :)
  • lol i bet your just some fat nerdy kid that uses the oil running off your greasy face to deep fry some chips, how about do us all a favour and just jump off a bridge somewhere i dont give a crap where as long as i can watch it on the news id be happy
    it seems your offended please dont be offended

ur not-friend
    pos
  • edited November 2012
    Pretty sure SK agreed not to KT bots that they have immunity. I remember it. Using Kesha's bot is not cheating it makes the game into super fun times.
  • Pretty sure SK agreed not to KT bots that they have immunity. I remember it. Using Kesha's bot is not cheating it makes the game into super fun times.
    The most fucking stupid thing I have ever heard, it makes it fun? Really?
  • Pretty sure SK agreed not to KT bots that they have immunity. I remember it. Using Kesha's bot is not cheating it makes the game into super fun times.
    The most fucking stupid thing I have ever heard, it makes it fun? Really?
    wanna elaborate there ya fuckin faggot
  • Yeah man even mentioning the bot is played out and annoying. Nobody wants to listen to their conspiracy shit and Talnoy shoots heroine into his penis cuz the tracks are too thick everywhere else.

Those people should rather play farm games on facebook

something tells me a tyrsis alliance would still fail in that situation

something tells me a tyrsis alliance would still fail in that situation

Why dont you show Ty how its done? War the uni and we will make bots like you and see how long you can stand for? Oh wait you are nothing without the entire uni behind you, you demented little faggot.
  • Why dont you show Ty how its done? War the uni and we will make bots like you and see how long you can stand for? Oh wait you are nothing without the entire uni behind you, you demented little faggot.
    HAHAHAHHAHAHA

well u lost that fight quickly m8
  • Eh?? Sorry how did I lose that fight? Im saying put yourself in Tys position and see how you do, its us vs the uni + your bots (by your I mean your side, im not saying they are yours although they might be).
  • Eh?? Sorry how did I lose that fight? Im saying put yourself in Tys position and see how you do, its us vs the uni + your bots (by your I mean your side, im not saying they are yours although they might be).
    i think u meant to say

put myself in charge of a number 1 alliance and somehow manage to fuck it up badly and blame anything i can think of as reasons for said failure

why would i do that m8
  • Fuck it up? So you would be able to war 5-6 alliances and bots? Lol, you are a oxygen thief and should be put down.
  • Fuck it up? So you would be able to war 5-6 alliances and bots? Lol, you are a oxygen thief and should be put down.
    seems like u are tryin to write an apology for being a faggot but you forget to say the 'sorry' part

faggot
  • you seem to know alot of shooting heroin dank is that what you do? shoot it in you penis? im surprised you could considering its always buried in pos's arse.
    seems like u are tryin to write an apology for being a faggot but you forget to say the 'sorry' part

faggot
    Coming from the guy asking to meet up with Talnoy? You are in no position to call anyone a faggot.

Did talnoy reject your advances? Umadbro?
  • That i did why else do you think he is acting coldly? i broke his heart and now he's taking it out on everyone else.

sorry pos i dont swing that way :/
  • Why did laughing cow rejoin? I thought it was just viva and oldskool who wanted to stay at war?
  • Why did laughing cow rejoin? I thought it was just viva and oldskool who wanted to stay at war?
    Probably got threatened by viva that if they didnt they would feel the wrath of their mulits.

• That i did why else do you think he is acting coldly? i broke his heart and now he's taking it out on everyone else.

sorry pos i dont swing that way :/
    u for real cunt, go make out with your boyfriend
  • pos im serious i dont want you as a boyfriend no matter how much you offer to pay me, i like chicks when will you understand that :/
  • pos im serious i dont want you as a boyfriend no matter how much you offer to pay me, i like chicks when will you understand that :/
    ive got a rag here with your name on it and a bottle of chloroform

i wont be denied
  • HA well you just lost the element of surprise!
    go ask dank im sure he'll even lube you up and buy you dinner after