Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Random Picture Thread

Comments

• Im getting curious about some nikki photos...
    Curiosity killed the cat.
  • Im getting curious about some nikki photos...
    Curiosity killed the cat.
    That's why a cat has 9 lives ;]

• Gotta show off the cutest little girl in the world!

Miss Hollie Pie here
  • I'm pretty sure nikki was like 16 when those were taken so I would highly advise not doing so.
    16 is legal here, get that shit posted.

unless she is fat then dont bother
  • You know what they say...
    15 will get you 20.
  • CyaCya
    edited September 2012
  • Photography I do on the side
  • Really surprised NSG isn't dominating this thread :(
  • I've seen threads like this on other forums top of the list full of great pictures.
    everyone on sk is too busy hating each other instead of being good friends like you and me.
  • For once your right about something lol
  • Is that a trap?
  • It's fine, she looks like she's about to turn around and stab that guy in the eyes with her chopsticks.
  • I'd do her
  • edited March 2013
    So.. erm, yeah. Er.. someone gonna post Nikki's pics or what?

• you mean the canadian Nikki with horribly bad teeth and dated whats his name and had a child before divorcing him because she though she could do better?
  • you mean the canadian Nikki with horribly bad teeth and dated whats his name and had a child before divorcing him because she though she could do better?
    My exact response.
  • must be thinking of a different Nikki because she has nice teeth, and left him because he was an asshole :/
  • No Nikki's pics, but beware all...

AL of TAKEN, or known as milf, dilf, man boobs

• Wtf I can't see me!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2012

Poor server :(
  • I just use the html tags directly. Otherwise, I'm comparatively pretty computer stupid on these forums.

• Lovely to see all these comments regarding me. I am Nikki. As far as naked pics go, there are none. Sorry to disappoint. Only clothed ones. My teeth weren't always the greatest but were fixed a few years ago :) so :-p. Real nice level to attack someone on guys.

And as far as Rayzar goes. I didn't divorce him because I thought I could do better. I can't even get an address to divorce him. We aren't together anymore because 3 years ago, he jumped ship and hasn't chosen to be part of his son's life since. Doesn't even live in the same country. And to be honest, we are better off without him.

The first picture is what I looked like 8 years ago when I played SK. The second one is now. Not bad in either. Anyway, hope everyone who I liked from this game is doing well :) And add me to fb if you know how to find me.
  • edited March 2013
    I remember a "Nikki" who I spoke to often, but not sure if you're the same one. Probably not.

Back on topic:

• edited March 2013
  • It probably was me sky dragon. I played from the first few rounds over a decade ago and played into v2 round 29 or 30.