Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Honeybadgers/MellivoraCapens vs Avengers/Torment/Imperium

Comments

• There not multies u idiot, ever think that half the people in your alliance might not even like you? And that they are loyal to other players? You started this war to kill the #1 guy for no reason other then hes top dog, maybe he has asked his friends to help out? None of us are really friends with lynog or his crew, but what you guys was trying to do is lame and downright low, so we helping them out and taking out the trash. Seems like a few in your own alliance and others see it the same way.
  • Honeybadgers is no threat don't listen to them they obviously good guys.
  • sure, whatever u say......
    Exactly.. Whatever we say.

• KingDooM (2:2)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 830-58-5E-50 - July 22, 17:21:01

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 962-74-29-3B
    IPvSK2: 923-87-29-72
    IPvSK2: 726-90-97-A2
    IPvSK2: 915-C3-7E-80
    IPvSK2: 779-3E-CD-38

Sativa (2:2)

Last Login:

IPvSK2: 830-58-5E-50 - July 22, 18:06:10

User has logged in using:

IPvSK2: 703-C0-2A-F7
    IPvSK2: 868-BB-8E-98
    IPvSK2: 913-05-33-A9
    IPvSK2: 932-57-8E-CB
    IPvSK2: 870-9D-F3-9C

individuals.........
  • stop posting news you absolute twat
  • thats called 619 and arson, also el diablo is me you chump, shut up and take your ass whooping like a man
  • lol, and did anyone else check? They don't match.
  • This isnt a war news thread.
  • I'm pretty sure you had a lot of haters last two games cobras but I'll certainly vouch for your ability to organize a slew of KTs.
  • Demo who are you?
    ive asked him that numerous times tonight

• Stoop kid (2:17) and Camaxtli (2:6) do not speak for Amicitia, we are staying out of the war even after being asked to join both sides
  • Sorry I didn't know that this was eharmony. My apologies...

My point is, what does it matter who I am. It does not add to or take away from my point of view. I would rather not waste my time getting into a dick measuring contest because I have archived for the past ten years or what ever you try and measure yourselves by. I merely comment on the things that are plain to be seen by those that are paying attention.
    i dont think you pay much attention
  • Demo who are you?
    ive asked him that numerous times tonight

So who is he? Anyone know.

Who are you?
  • I'm pretty sure you had a lot of haters last two games cobras but I'll certainly vouch for your ability to organize a slew of KTs.
    umm...i think you meant to say something like "cobras you suck..you are the worst AL ever...you don't know what you are doing...go slit your wrists b/c u are a waste of life"

• i remember a few rounds ago the she alliance went downhill after cobras died

that must be why you dont tag up anymore
  • 619 and arson playing again too? am i the only one who sat this round out
  • El Diablo (2:4)
    ur saying he is an individual??
    isnt that Lynog?
  • You can't probe KingDooM (2:2) because they are dead.
  • Stark Industries (X:1,Y:9) Terra Form 7,914 2,077,151 262.46 1,657
    Stark Industries (X:1,Y:9) DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD
  • and stop being a hypocrite and post that it was honeybadgers/MellivoraCapens/Dominion/Ballsdeep/Tomorrowland VS Avengers/Torment.
    Imperium only joined after I was dead.
    dont pretend
  • imperium jumped before dom/ballsdeep or tommorow were ever involved, posting jones on his own as an alliance is pathetic and is your way of trying to make it look unfair, i also dont see you posting australia in there either.
  • Wait, this isn't all the same war is it? lol
  • Its like 8 mini wars going on all at the same time all within diff alliances. You should see our AIM blast, half the time we dont even know who people talking about lol, cause we got dom,mc,HB,lynog and his crew, and tons of other people all in there at same time, and everyone is fighting a diff war so its intresting.
  • only cool place is Amitcitia
    we're silently taking rank 1 while you guys fight to the death hahahaha
    australia said you guys are fags
  • You gonna take that???!?!
    australia said you guys are fags
    why because we outgrew them?