Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nice Farming

2»

Comments

• http://starkingdoms.com/rules.php

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided).

(Letting a contact know you suicided)

suicided

I rest my case
  • This is one of those instances where you're guilty until you're proven innocent.

Save the transcript, folks.
  • Am I the only one?

Whenever I notice NSG post in a thread I excitedly hurry to it to see if there's a funny GIF or picture? Then get borderline suicidal when I don't find one?
  • Well here goes cockfaggot, lrn2play.
    One of the dumbest things I've ever read.

Ever.
    Its because you don't read.
  • Lol, Lews took it personally and replied to nearly every post in every thread I've recently commented on to show his disdain. :-))
  • Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning
    By who? :-))
    I would be interested to know if the Current crop of AL's agreed this round on any rules concerning Grabbing Suiciders
    The current AL's are idiots. They'll agree to the most stupid rules ever conceived, but delude themselves into thinking that they've done it for the greater good. And you'll have plenty of jackasses to back them up, because they can't think things through logically.
  • I'm pretty sure the AL's of every round are called idiots.. Yet they are almost always a new group of people.. Who you you like to see AL?
  • Lol, Lews took it personally and replied to nearly every post in every thread I've recently commented on to show his disdain. :-))
    I post in every thread anyways. Well done for pointing out the obvious.
  • What's obvious is that I was saying you replied to my posts in particular in those threads. It's a shame really, I'd heard that Asians are quite smart, but you're just a dumbass. B-)
    I post in every thread anyways. Well done for pointing out the obvious.

Nope sorry sky, you are still the dumbass.
  • What's obvious is that I was saying you replied to my posts in particular in those threads. It's a shame really, I'd heard that Asians are quite smart, but you're just a dumbass. B-)
    Lol Skyfaggot. Your conclusions are misguided. Less faggotry and more coming out the closet required.
  • http://starkingdoms.com/rules.php

Suiciding is not allowed if anyone of your contacts is going to take the land from you. This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided). Any account involved in the illegal suicide will be disabled without warning.

This is now defined as account sharing (Letting a contact know you suicided).

(Letting a contact know you suicided)

suicided

I rest my case
    Sorry flazer I stand corrected ! Illegal Suicides for the win !!!

• It would seem the Farmer lost his crop
    Who hit him?
  • Danananana batman
  • I heard he got haunted

Success
    (July 8, 12:16:46)Spoils
    Planets: 527
    Platinum: 27
    Civilians: 5,885
    Energy: 65,000

Honor: 156

Our scans report that we killed about 6,930 enemy units.
  • ^so this guy is the ghost? not Cyborg?
  • You should be proud. The person who can build all offence n still a crap kd. U got skills now that your top 50.
  • i think cyborg hasnt thought this through properly. i mean everyone knows he will give line up to each and every sk player on the server and drink everybit of man salt we have to offer in order to keep his kd protected in a normal round of sk.

doing shit like this with your shitty ghost kd just means your guna be ruined in all future rounds. dont act like you dont care either coz everyone knows you do.
  • i think cyborg hasnt thought this through properly. i mean everyone knows he will give line up to each and every sk player on the server and drink everybit of man salt we have to offer in order to keep his kd protected in a normal round of sk.

doing shit like this with your shitty ghost kd just means your guna be ruined in all future rounds. dont act like you dont care either coz everyone knows you do.
    Unless he hides himself, which isn't hard. Until a few round later when everyone forgets what happened this round, he'll reannounce himself.
  • You should be proud. The person who can build all offence n still a crap kd. U got skills now that your top 50.
    Husnub could curb stomp you in a round. Granted he's a cheating scumbag :*

I doubt hussy is running a garbage ghost kd, unless it's just for lols.
  • edited July 2012