Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darubian

2»

Comments

• Im show you humor you know I aint playing and you want to give power to multis fine. Act like you outgrew me here and pretend. I aint gonna go easy on you. Might want to ask yourselves where you rank in the realm of multis cuz Im a pro that flips sides on a dime. Trust me people value my assistance when Im holding. Ive toyed with yall every step this round watch out when Im cheating.
    Anyone else more worried about Dank than Kesha?

...didn't think so.
  • dank vs. Kesha next round?

• :o you telling throt that he should be worried? oh damn life was so good already
  • Congratulations, General 187, you have successfully created your Kingdom. You are now the esteemed ruler of the Kingdom of 187 (1:18). Before beginning make sure to read the online Game Manual or head over to the Star Kingdoms Community Forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Universe: Terra Nova
    Kingdom Name: 187
    Located in Galaxy #1 and Sector #18.

Resurrection.

187 (X:1,Y:5) @ Oceanic 275 18,845 68.52 1,200

Scatter (X:10,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 146 39,085 267.7 1,472

I don't know why you're bragging I'm twice your size. You're the AL and you have not been a KT on the account why don't you learn to play?
    Just saw this.. I was the first one they started KT'ing along with Josh. Wank.
  • edited June 2012
    Nobody KTed you I did that to your goofy ass. There will be no Kesha vs Dank next round the bot problem is your guys problem. I will just set up my own camp, kill Darubian, and do whatever else comes to mind. If anyone needs ammo in their alliance I'll be available for barter.
  • Thats even if i come back next round. This shit is just to stressful to deal with.