Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Darubian

edited June 2012 in General

Guaranteed to break 100. Say what ya want but I am a pain to kill.

Comments

• Bwahahah, I was wondering if you would make it.
  • 100? WEAK dank... weak
  • edited June 2012
    Thats a lot of war leaders. That kingdoms been suicided 4 times and a KT. Try to beat it.
  • Idk...couple rounds ago pie had a KD that had like 300 losses, suicided like 30 times, and still finished the round
  • Alright dank, finish the round lol!
  • edited June 2012
    Proof or it didnt happen. I suppose if you are small and playing for honor it is possible but I dunno 300 is like crazy. 100 is a record for me and Ive been KTed a lot.
  • He was KT early in the round, they never got around to finishing him, he continued to suicide everyday, but it was the round TB dominated so everyone was so busy all round with war never got around to finishing him.
  • edited June 2012
    Well I cant hate on a pro move like that. I tip my hat to Pie. Anyone can get KTed but true vets will punish you and drag it out. I didnt do anything this round but its the most fun Ive had here in ages.

Ill make one last plea. Yall kill Kesha in 1:3 Ill continue playing legit. Otherwise cheating is fair and I dont want anyone talking shit next round that allowed it this time.
  • Well I cant hate on a pro move like that. I tip my hat to Pie. Anyone can get KTed but true vets will punish you and drag it out. I didnt do anything this round but its the most fun Ive had here in ages.

Ill make one last plea. Yall kill Kesha in 1:3 Ill continue playing legit. Otherwise cheating is fair and I dont want anyone talking shit next round that allowed it this time.
    Dank no one wants you talking shit but you do it everyday.
  • Dank none of us believe cheating is fair, but many of us still like this game and realize that IF we piss kesha off, he will come back with a army that puts the one he has now to shame and WILL use it.
  • edited June 2012
  • Dank your death will be aveng ed
  • edited June 2012
    Thank Sierra I know there are some people out there that aren't afraid of him. I just don't see the big deal folks yall care so much about your scores. Fighting people and talking smack is just fun. Following some random AL that won't even tell you who he is like in Gefhar ain't the way to go. That's just asking to get taken for a ride you have no idea what you're doing and don't even question it. Setting yourself up for failure. I'll do my own thing like in the old days. I just wanted to spend one round totally legit and asking for help. Let myself be crucified. I'll become the nameless nw slut with a multi army that the public forums and alliance leaders want me to be.
  • oh come save us Lord Dank! Deliver us from the evils as you take our sins upon your body and die the deaths we deserve!
  • edited June 2012
    I can't believe how big those pictures are. I uploaded and posted them through my phone. Thought they were half that size. I don't really have a giant phone. ;)
  • Thank Sierra I know there are some people out there that aren't afraid of him. I just don't see the big deal folks yall care so much about your scores. Fighting people and talking smack is just fun. Following some random AL that won't even tell you who he is like in Gefhar ain't the way to go. That's just asking to get taken for a ride you have no idea what you're doing and don't even question it. Setting yourself up for failure. I'll do my own thing like in the old days. I just wanted to spend one round totally legit and asking for help. Let myself be crucified. I'll become the nameless nw slut with a multi army that the public forums and alliance leaders want me to be.
    When did I try to hide who I was wanker? Pretty sure that I've been available to anyone who wanted to know. :)
  • edited June 2012
    Some people enjoy following the nameless guy that feeds you to the universe and protects the bot. Its just not my style.
  • 187 (X:2,Y:3) Oceanic 0 132,713 294
  • edited June 2012
    Congratulations, General 187, you have successfully created your Kingdom. You are now the esteemed ruler of the Kingdom of 187 (1:18). Before beginning make sure to read the online Game Manual or head over to the Star Kingdoms Community Forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Universe: Terra Nova
    Kingdom Name: 187
    Located in Galaxy #1 and Sector #18.

Resurrection.

187 (X:1,Y:5) @ Oceanic 275 18,845 68.52 1,200

Scatter (X:10,Y:2) @ Desert Wasteland 146 39,085 267.7 1,472

I don't know why you're bragging I'm twice your size. You're the AL and you have not been a KT on the account why don't you learn to play?
  • I say we just spend the next few rounds fucking with kesha, could be funny. Kesha thinks bots are funny, we think killing kesha and watching him throw a tantrum is funny.

Either way, humor yourselves guys and kt kesha out of noob. What has he really got to gain? A top score on a game that will die in a few years? Lol sad.
  • edited June 2012
    Killing him over and over is a good idea. It works even better than giving him everything he wants. We just have to do it without the NAP fest that everyone hates. An all out brawl.
  • Problem with that is...no1 will target kesha if naps are not up. Cause there is alwasy so much better and easier land from players who cant build better then a program made by kesha.
  • edited June 2012
    That's why you need some people with multis to just tee off on him. It's like going to a shooting range. Multis are legit so let's get this party started.
  • the modern day record was 267.. by me. One KD the whole round. 3 KTS attempted, plus toward the end of the round after 200 I pissed off an entire sector to get 250.. but went WAAAAAAYYYpast 250, ok not that far but 267 is a helluva number.Thats why the next round I went by Immortal Pie. Im pretty damn proud of the losses lol
  • And for the record, the next round when he went as immortal Pie...he died.
  • Think I multi raped him cuz he was nice to hihaters. I get jealous easily.
  • that was the round before I got 267.. I used 3 kds that round
  • edited June 2012
    These fools think Im playing. I aint never had a fancy phone like this. Yall gonna regret uncaging me to protect bot boy. Watch your ass Darubian Im come for you too. Aint gonna be some noob multi attack I dont have to tap out early due to time anymore updating an account once a day. Oh no bro Im be here 24 7 gunning for you ya Lithuanian loving sellout.
  • Lol, didn't I just say earlier to kill kesha? I've been tapping your ass this round out of humor bro! You crazy!
  • edited June 2012
    Im show you humor you know I aint playing and you want to give power to multis fine. Act like you outgrew me here and pretend. I aint gonna go easy on you. Might want to ask yourselves where you rank in the realm of multis cuz Im a pro that flips sides on a dime. Trust me people value my assistance when Im holding. Ive toyed with yall every step this round watch out when Im cheating.