Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Muffin Man Conspiracy

edited May 2012 in General
After talking to Lynog I think this deserves its own thread. There is some new evil diabolical entity besmirching the names of Lynog Hus JonesL and Beanland. Theses players have long fought to keep their names free of controversy. We cant sit idly by and allow their unjust deaths to tarnish the reputation of not only these poor dead Lithuanian wannabes but also our beloved player rules. Ive been crying all night and can not sleep. Please offer suggestions on how we might catch this muffinman. I know leprechaun traps are plausible but thats all Ive come up with thus far. Im removing the tinfoil hat and forming a lynchmob to hunt you down Muffin. Thank God the Godless Lithuanians had the foreknowledge to create a bot army to stop you before your existence was known. Prepare to die.

Comments

• I heard he lives down Drury Lane
  • edited May 2012
    Im going to man up and admit I made a mistake. Its unwarranted deaths such as this that caused Kesha to create a bot to protect his friends pretending to be Lithuanian from racial prejudices.
  • now im confused who are we lynching?
  • The muffin man who we dont know but has destroyed the server. Apparently Kesha and his boys were trying to protect us but we fell for muffins dirty tricks.
  • ? but we can tell the difference between the two if he wants to protect us why not use his power for good and help us rid the server of this scum?
    He could act as the Executioner although there would have to be a fair, uncorruptable judge that has an independant view on the politics of the game to judge the guilty.
    Seriously this is a good idea whose with me on this?
  • edited May 2012
    Anyone so dastardly as to get the drop on the Lith botmasters and misdirect them at every turn while leaving not a shred of evidence is too dangerous to disregard. Everyone needs to participate in exposing this master manipulator. This bastard is prepping all of their KTs and they unkowingly strike what appears to be an open powerless target. To make matters worse he is using multis to send them this information via constant updates that they consistently misinterpret as goodwill.
  • Ive been crying all night and can not sleep.
    I think you've been crying since lynog 2Wl'd ezwhip you.
    You should stop crying, dank, it's not good for health.
    Smileeeeee :D
  • And this is why crystal meth is bad for you kids
  • How does Lynog fit into all of this?
    Reading this Dank is actually concerned about this new "Bot-Master" i dont see how him getting 2WL'd has anything to do with it.
    I for one would be interested to know who is behind it all :/
  • edited May 2012
    Hus u realize I was without internet for 3 days and then suicided on for another two when I got back. It was mothers day weekend and I rented a cabin. Little did I know that lots of trees meant no cell phone. Even if I cared about the account it would hardly warrant bragging. Like Talnoy said Im just trying to help.
  • This kind of reminds me of a WW game... Accusations and deceptions, every day we lynch someone then the bots strike and someone dies...
  • edited May 2012
    Being in Brown County near IU really opened my eyes to how easily a person like Laurnen Spierer can just disappear off the main strip with no leads. Any direction and its nothing but deep forest its like going to another world. Sad seeing her signs and pictures everywhere.

Im wondering if the muffin man may be hiding there. May have to flush him out of the forest with napalm or alternative slash and burn techniques.
  • And just like a WW im totally confused lol
  • Am i the false prophet again?
  • no you are a real prophet jeph or so you think
  • Oh great. Now the asshole who told me to stop procrastinating and actually do something has admitted that he was persecuting all the wrong people.

Alright dank, in an organized list, how do you suggest we deal with The Muffin Man. Mind you the top alliances at this point are KTing the g2 multis.
  • edited May 2012
    I was a fool for not seeing it Social Im sorry that I was condescending in your post. Its a testament to how manipulative the muffin man is. Since LT has given us nothing to work with and nobody has suggested a good build for Leprechaun traps there appears to be only one solution. We have to attack an LT target and steal muffins job. He will have no other recourse but to come out and approach us to stop. He cant keep framing them if everybody knows we are responsible.
  • What the fuck? Posters in this thread are either genuinely stupid or I am having troubles detecting sarcasm at this hour in the morning..cause this is danks most obvious trollage ever and the replies seem sincere.
  • edited May 2012
    Disregard leprechauns at ur own peril.
  • ? but we can tell the difference between the two if he wants to protect us why not use his power for good and help us rid the server of this scum?
    He could act as the Executioner although there would have to be a fair, uncorruptable judge that has an independant view on the politics of the game to judge the guilty.
    Seriously this is a good idea whose with me on this?
    I'm sure Keshas bot could help us to execute all cheaters. We could have fair games.
    We maybe need to balance DW somehow, maybe a player made rule.

We need a crew of AL's + some officers to be the council who then can judge players and use bots to execute.

Kesha can keep the site up, we need someone trustable to hold the bots. Kesha will make sure none else can use the bot. 50-100 bots can kill a cheater fast.

Why I suggest a council from AL's. It's because they are in top of things. They know who cheated, how and when. They can keep a list of interaction + suiciders.

We did that few rounds back when I was VAL. I was keeping a list of cheating and it was pretty easy to see who continously hit suiciders. We got them Kt'd early.

• just give me the bots and tell me your location genz, ill kill the cheaters
  • The council will be cheaters they will not allow me on it. We already tried this. Council was all caught cheating. You cant ask the people causing the problem to solve it.
  • I'm sure Keshas bot could help us to execute all cheaters. We could have fair games.
    "Fair games" with bots? You're having a laugh, right? It's either that, or you really are an idiot.
    Yeah sure, why not. BCart doesn't give a crap but hey, as long as you want it, it can be done. I got a better idea - Why don't all those moaning and bitching about DW being all-powerful.. Well, erm, why not actually BE DW if you're worried about being rolled. Your massive offense will be a deterrent in itself, right?
    We need a crew of AL's + some officers to be the council who then can judge players and use bots to execute.
    Christ, some people never learn. Things like this never work for the benefit of all. For someone who's been here for years, you're awfully naive and stupid by proposing this.
    Kesha can keep the site up, we need someone trustable to hold the bots. Kesha will make sure none else can use the bot. 50-100 bots can kill a cheater fast.
    Using cheats to kill cheats? Lol, the irony. I'm not about to trust "Kesha" in this lifetime. He's a pathetic loser. And using bots or encouraging its use should land you an instant lifetime ban from SK.
    Why I suggest a council from AL's. It's because they are in top of things. They know who cheated, how and when. They can keep a list of interaction + suiciders.
    Oh yes, because todays AL's are so honourable, and aren't douchebags with their own interests at heart.
    We did that few rounds back when I was VAL. I was keeping a list of cheating and it was pretty easy to see who continously hit suiciders. We got them Kt'd early.
    Of course, if it was one of your "friends", you'll turn a blind eye. I don't think there's one honourable or trustworthy player in this game today. The only trustworthy people I've met are the ones that don't post in these PF's and don't encourage the use of bots.
  • I am honorable and have no self interests except fun and fair play
  • The council will be cheaters they will not allow me on it. We already tried this. Council was all caught cheating. You cant ask the people causing the problem to solve it.
    lol I thought the council was great we should totally do it again... fight fire with fire!
  • Skydragon, I'm not willing to get smacked 5 times by the same multis before anyone acts.

And yes we did KT everyone, even friends or from alliance. You cheated, You was KT'd.

And that council stuff works if you get honorable legit players in it and not cheating ones.

And using a bot against a bot could work. But I understand that you don't agree as your multis would be killed after they made their first strike.
  • I cant think of a single person who would use it fairly lol
  • I cant think of a single person who would use it fairly lol
  • I'm sure Keshas bot could help us to execute all cheaters. We could have fair games.
    "Fair games" with bots? You're having a laugh, right? It's either that, or you really are an idiot.
    Yeah sure, why not. BCart doesn't give a crap but hey, as long as you want it, it can be done. I got a better idea - Why don't all those moaning and bitching about DW being all-powerful.. Well, erm, why not actually BE DW if you're worried about being rolled. Your massive offense will be a deterrent in itself, right?
    Christ, some people never learn. Things like this never work for the benefit of all. For someone who's been here for years, you're awfully naive and stupid by proposing this.
    Using cheats to kill cheats? Lol, the irony. I'm not about to trust "Kesha" in this lifetime. He's a pathetic loser. And using bots or encouraging its use should land you an instant lifetime ban from SK.
    Oh yes, because todays AL's are so honourable, and aren't douchebags with their own interests at heart.
    Of course, if it was one of your "friends", you'll turn a blind eye. I don't think there's one honourable or trustworthy player in this game today. The only trustworthy people I've met are the ones that don't post in these PF's and don't encourage the use of bots.
    Omg has somebody hacked skydragon, the man has began talking sense :-))

Every point though!
  • edited May 2012
    Skydragon, I'm not willing to get smacked 5 times by the same multis before anyone acts.
    But you were, earlier this round.
    And yes we did KT everyone, even friends or from alliance. You cheated, You was KT'd.
    Actually, I disbanded my kingdom after I suicided on you. Didn't die but was grabbed hard (Announced it in Uni chat). Recovered over a few days, then suicided on someone else (Got bored), disbanded, got grabbed to hell again (Said so in Uni chat), but still didn't die. So pop-killed myself. Was never a Kt at any time. Get your facts right.
    And that council stuff works if you get honorable legit players in it and not cheating ones.
    Don't tell me, you volunteer to be in it? Yeah right. The only "honorable legit players" I've seen so far are.. Well, um.. hardly anyone so far.
    And using a bot against a bot could work. But I understand that you don't agree as your multis would be killed after they made their first strike.
    Genz, I really do think you are deluded. You have so much shit in your mind that you have trouble separating fact from fiction. We've only had arguments about non-existent multi's that I control, and now you're saying I use a bot? :-))

You need to sort your head out, man. You quite clearly need help.