Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solution to R51's multi problem

2»

Comments

• Please educate me. When does matching IP + interaction not get KT'd?
    Here's a tip. Learn the schedule of the AL the VAL and the FM.

Post that fucker up when they go to sleep and get the ball rolling. Make sure to claim that it's sanctioned by the leadership.

Or make up evidence of a worse offense and sneak it by your AL for approval.
  • edited May 2012
    Have a buddy send you messages proving guilt and edit the screenshot to have his KD name instead. If your AL is dumb enough he won't double check. Then you can use the screenshot later to get your buddy killed as well for maximum lols.

There's hundreds of ways you can do this, just be more creative.
  • It's almost as if you've done this before...
  • it does get KT'd, as I said before, which you clearly can not read, there was no progress. in the thread after it ended, we would work on the kingdom later when we actually had participation.

If you really want to deal with multies, try 5 rounds in a row ALing an alliance, but NOT just that, do a uni NAP every round. BUT to add to it, get 2 rank 1 kingdoms multi kt'd, with 2 other top 5 kds multi kt'd. Also add in many of your friends getting multi kt'd many and multiple rounds, forcing them to quit. Sooner or later you will develop a mindset to play for fun, instead of for multies.
  • There was an official declaration that the KT mission had been terminated. That there was an agreement. I clearly read that.
  • yeah, so you should know this agreement right?
  • What, kill him later?
  • possibly not
  • Tickle his feet?
  • edited May 2012
    You're right, I don't. And as long as you faggots keep this shit behind closed doors, the majority of KDs in your alliances will be baffled by your stupid fucking shit. Maybe you should treat alliances like you want to lead them to victory at the end of the game, instead of a vessel for whatever bullshit undercurrent you're talking about (you're calling me a conspiracy theorist, while simultaneously telling me there are further relationships that existed behind alliances, btw).

Regardless of how much you want to spin me as a conspiracy theorist, you fuckers dropped the ball on confirmed multis.
    It's their own version of a world government where the game is completely rigged and anyone that steps out of line gets the heel to the face. They have systems in place like player made rules to protect kingdoms but it's totally corrupt. It only adds more insult to your previous injury. They have an elite upper class that has all of the privileges where the common folk are not even privy to information. It's all about domination and screwing with people.
  • shut up dank
  • edited May 2012
    Blow me and stop acting like you're some type of leader. You're a dipshit just like the rest of the ALs. Yall try to make it a conspiracy but there is not any doubt it's just obvious. All the ALs suck dick and so does the bot master so there ya have it. Case closed.
  • shut up dank
  • Aww flazer can't debate he has to resort to childlike responses. So cute.
  • NSGs photos always make me laugh, this case like the others i enjoy and laugh
  • I never argue with you dank because i never read your posts
  • edited May 2012
    Then dont comment or act like you know me. If I want something from you Ill ask Kesha. Get out of my thread and stop acting like you are part of something. You are their doormat. Unlike these other folk I remember how insignificant you were before you started tossing salads. After you couldnt do shit on your own you turned homo and now you are so awesome. Bitch plz.
  • shut up dank
  • i was actually going to post a long post about the times when i was insignificant and how i looked up to you when i wasnt scared of the pfs for the first time, by reading a vbj vs dank thread

oh the times sure have changed :-p
  • i was actually going to post a long post about the times when i was insignificant and how i looked up to you when i wasnt scared of the pfs for the first time, by reading a vbj vs dank thread

oh the times sure have changed :-p
    Now you look up to me from hell

• edited May 2012
    Becoming a cock rider is easy Flazer. You cant go against the grain and everyone can see that. Ive decided to give you guys what you dont want. Instead of packing up Im put my straps on. Im gonna recruit and train a new breed of multis. 1234 I declare a multi war.
  • Theres no conspiracy, we posted a multi and half the fucktards in Epic did sweet fuck all. I know its a hard concept to understand, but leadership cant make people use their WLs. Some people will whore no matter what
  • edited May 2012
    Lets face it without xFCx universal homosexuality is immenent. Its my duty to raise an army and tear control from the UK leaders that cant fight against a guy with a few multis. Per this new rule change anyone that joins me is legit. Ill pimp the site out this week looks like Im set up camp and get off the fence. Screamin is back and I have some new guys that are hungry. Yall welcome to support us but I have a feeling everyone will go after us and take Keshas side. If we had alliance support as mercenaries against the bots we could kick him off the server.