Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Solution to R51's multi problem

edited May 2012 in General
With Danks threat looming over everyones heads and NSG's posts that imply he will be multiing, I did some math to figure out how we are all going to survive.

If we combine Dank with NSG, we get a HiHaters. If we combine two HiHaters, we get a Tyrsis. Now, two Tyrsis' is equivalent to the bulk of the people Dank will probably target. Never fear, lazy bastards, I will simplify.

D+NSG = HG
HG + HG = Ty
Ty + Ty = Us

What does this mean? In short, they will probably need 8 multis per person they want to wreck. Then we have to add on extras because they will surely have some disable again.

Its cool, I did the math.

Comments

• Fighting cheating with cheating is NOT cool. I've had a lot of KDs ruined because of cheaters but I still accept the fact that I'm better than them by not stooping to their level.
  • I tried to cheat but bcart doesn't send me activation emails. To be honest I was only going to hit up Jester's KDs near the end of the round.

By the way Zeal weren't you part of the discussion, the one sided discussion, amongst only a few in Epic that let Jester's multi-ing slide early in this round? Yea, I'm sure there's a dick around that you can suck.
  • edited May 2012
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters2.jpg
    http://fightclubua.com/images/hihaters3.jpg

It would take a lot of hihaters to equal me. He was talking shit just like you bitches. Didn't even make it one tick into the game and he's trying to post a KT to save his ass. Don't everyone fail on the KT at once. That dude cracks me up. He came back after that and created some big alliance but it got killed so me and Screamin took all the sectors. Then we KTed his remaining friends with it. If yall don't see the humor in the things that I do that's so sad.

http://fightclubua.com/images/deal.jpg
  • HG doesnt come here anymore.
  • dank fuckoff with your pointless shitty SS and stop acting like you matter
  • I would imagine the FC server is just full of useless screen shots. Pretty sure dank spends his whole day on sk/pfs taking screens of everything so he can hopefully twist them into some conspiracy or try and make people think he is important.

Neg > dank
  • he screenshots EVERYTHING so he can use them months later hahah
  • I tried to cheat but bcart doesn't send me activation emails. To be honest I was only going to hit up Jester's KDs near the end of the round.

By the way Zeal weren't you part of the discussion, the one sided discussion, amongst only a few in Epic that let Jester's multi-ing slide early in this round? Yea, I'm sure there's a dick around that you can suck.
    I wonder why you speak when nobody would even think to include you in conversations? You're turning into dank, just spewin shit as you go haha
    I was the one who wanted Jester KT'd, and was told we had bigger priorities and that hes not even a multi. Not my alliance, obviously. :-p
  • shutup bean you fought cheating by making cheating tools.
    Do I know you?
  • I believe the only option to kill multis fast is to have multis.

Build a new bot to fight the old bot. Don't touch players.

Simple, case closed.

Simple, case closed.
    What's to say that whoever has control of this new bot wouldn't abuse the power. Someone rolls out his KD, he rages and starts going after innocent people. Then we KT him, alienate him and he proceeds to ally with Kesha because the universe has outcast him. Problem solved, case closed! LoL
  • If few people have the priviledge to own multiple kingdoms. Why don't we give this right for everyone else? I can code a program that runs 50 kd. Your computer can run easily 10-20 programs at a time or even more with a fast internet. It makes 500-1000 kd from 1 computer.

Then I give this program publicly. If we have 30 players who are willing to run it
    We will have 30.000 kingdoms or more. I don't know how many sectors it creates.. a few I believe.

All they need to do is to check their computer is online.

• Worst / best part of it is that only the one who has access to the program/computer can use it.
  • That would change the dynamic of SK from being about building a good kingdom to building the most kingdoms. People wouldn't put effort into a good build strategy when they know that someone with a grudge and 20 kingdoms is just going to wipe it out anyway. That's not the direction that people want SK to go into, and that will chase away the better players while attracting more idiots like dank and kesha.
  • That would change the dynamic of SK from being about building a good kingdom to building the most kingdoms. People wouldn't put effort into a good build strategy when they know that someone with a grudge and 20 kingdoms is just going to wipe it out anyway. That's not the direction that people want SK to go into, and that will chase away the better players while attracting more idiots like dank,kesha and sky dragon.

I wonder why you speak when nobody would even think to include you in conversations? You're turning into dank, just spewin shit as you go haha
    I was the one who wanted Jester KT'd, and was told we had bigger priorities and that hes not even a multi. Not my alliance, obviously. :-p
    Rereading Lynog's thread, I do see you called for the KTs multiple times. My apologies for being incorrect.

That being said, it's less embarrassing for me to not have been included in Epic's leadership conversations. Epic fail.
  • he wasnt ktd, in the chatroom i called him a multi cheater etc etc and EVERYONE came to his defence. EVERYONE.

If you think epic's leadership conversation wasnt there, then you are an epic fail.
  • Let's read the news bylines from that day:

"#1 alliance decides not to KT confirmed multi, decides to war #3 alliance instead. #2 alliance harboring said multi's comes to aid of #3 and wipes out #1."

Do you see the epic fail here people?
  • we did kt along with lux's alliance for a day, they stopped and since no one was helping in killing him in our alliance/ no real progress, we stopped as well. No one else was helping then. after they reformed a war started.

after the war started, I tried to make some hate within the alliance chat but what arose was people defending him/ not calling him a multi

War was coming no matter what, what was going to happen was us vs them in any scenario, we tried a preemptive attack, as you can see our alliance was mostly whores and no tank killers, fighting tank killer and 3 alliances

• Uhhh, where does declaring on Arbites fit into this?
  • defending our anti turtles ofc
  • and as I said which you clearly can not read, read my last paragraph
  • Yea that's what happened. I don't think we agree on what the definition of "pre-emptive" is. We could have pre-emptively warred Asylum (the number 2 alliance at the time) over the KT of the multis and called out anyone against us for supporting cheaters.

Nope, instead we "pre-emptively" warred alliance number three and gave both Asylum and tank killer the easiest decision on which side to stand, concurrently.
  • no, you are wrong as usual. who is in control of asylum, and who are in arbites? if you had any idea of what you are talking about, and figure out anything about who and what relationships are, then you will know. But I will not tell you the answer because you enjoy making up conspiracies, and not knowing the truth is best for you.
  • edited May 2012
    You're right, I don't. And as long as you faggots keep this shit behind closed doors, the majority of KDs in your alliances will be baffled by your stupid fucking shit. Maybe you should treat alliances like you want to lead them to victory at the end of the game, instead of a vessel for whatever bullshit undercurrent you're talking about (you're calling me a conspiracy theorist, while simultaneously telling me there are further relationships that existed behind alliances, btw).

Regardless of how much you want to spin me as a conspiracy theorist, you fuckers dropped the ball on confirmed multis.

Simple, case closed.
    What's to say that whoever has control of this new bot wouldn't abuse the power. Someone rolls out his KD, he rages and starts going after innocent people. Then we KT him, alienate him and he proceeds to ally with Kesha because the universe has outcast him. Problem solved, case closed! LoL
    Give it to me, I'm the most trustworthy person on SK.
  • You're right, I don't. And as long as you faggots keep this shit behind closed doors, the majority of KDs in your alliances will be baffled by your stupid fucking shit. Maybe you should treat alliances like you want to lead them to victory at the end of the game, instead of a vessel for whatever bullshit undercurrent you're talking about (you're calling me a conspiracy theorist, while simultaneously telling me there are further relationships that existed behind alliances, btw).

Regardless of how much you want to spin me as a conspiracy theorist, you fuckers dropped the ball on confirmed multis.
    Thats the reality of sk, not leaders using their alliances. We had a collection of very good players, they were due to jump us any day. I would almost guarantee it :p Arbites had more cause to jump us due to problems our ALs wouldnt agree on, warring Asylum would definitely have ended up in Arbites tagging in as well against us.
    Fact is we had it coming, and people who said theyd help in war did fuck all.

As for cnversations happening behind closed doors, well. You cant jump an alliance if all of sk knows about it :p I didnt agree wjth the war and I made that pretty public. Activity on KT was shit, lo and behold activity in war was equally shit. Sux but I know who not to pickup in future alliances :)
  • edited May 2012
    dropping the ball on multies? god you are so inexperienced on the matter lol
  • Please educate me. When does matching IP + interaction not get KT'd?
  • Please educate me. When does matching IP + interaction not get KT'd?
    Here's a tip. Learn the schedule of the AL the VAL and the FM.

Post that fucker up when they go to sleep and get the ball rolling. Make sure to claim that it's sanctioned by the leadership.