Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is Genz fat as h311

edited May 2012 in General
Dear all, just to explain everyone.

I've been razed almost 5000 buildings. From top 10 nw to top 60.

Now this multi guy razed all power plants and did next fails.

I did build def and got my nw to top 10. Now I'm back in top 50. Just next to Red Ranger.

News in next post.

Comments

• May 21, 19:04:29 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Zac Efron (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:31 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Febreeze (2:1) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Manderson Cooper (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:36 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Termidor (2:1) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:41 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Dragon (2:15) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:44 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Yellow (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:46 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against i put that shit on (2:10) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:48 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Blue Steel (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:04:51 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against LIKE DIS (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:19 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against life sux for u (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:32 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Dream a Dream (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Mickey Blue Eyes (2:15) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:37 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Mr Darwin (2:20) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:40 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Muffin Man (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:42 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Peaceful Warrior (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:47 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Sweet Dream (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:50 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against frunk as duck (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:05:54 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against dumb and dumber (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:27 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Poppy Seed (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:29 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against The Scarlet Letter (2:18) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:32 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against SRY 4 THIS (2:11) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:34 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against West Side Story (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:41 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Kashtas (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:44 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against pinky (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:46 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against BIG DICK (2:9) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:48 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against your cage (2:19) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:51 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Doped Up (2:7) and was victorious.
    May 21, 19:06:54 Our kingdom Hand of Wrath (3:12) bravely defended against Lady Gaga (2:19) and was victorious.
  • Sucks yo.
  • 28 x 800 lds and 28 x 500 tanks

one rape takes 14k tanks + 23000 LD's

I can last few rapes, then I'm sorry as they will come for their next target.

I'm also waiting for their next rape, then I can 1 wl with 3 wls
  • Not to mention hitting people for 700+ land every time your Wl's get back, while using the multi excuse to not get hit. Dont bring your tears in here cause u wont get any sympathy from me.
  • Listen I'm rebuilding my buildings and all that is left like 70k I build what else than goons lol.

The multi guy is trying to damage me to make me weak but instead i build more goons as i rebuild my buildings. DW has cheap goons what can I do?

My kd is a piece of crap atm and will get killed soon by multis. I cant guess who is next.
  • And everyone knows ur being multi raped, why do u think no1 is hitting you? You have the def of a 5k lander, we are being very generous and trying to let u live through this and not die, but hitting active kds that are in a war against the bots killing you kinda defeats the purpose of what we are doing.
  • Not true for everyone.. Red is being hit by different kindgoms almost daily.
  • You're still not dead? What a shame.
  • ah the mysterious cheater has spoken.
  • I don't cheat. Never have, never will. I think Genz has realised it's not me as well. I don't lie about anything either, so if he had listened to me from the start of this fiasco, he could've had more time to concentrate on the idiot who actually is behind all this instead of wasting all that time on someone who had nothing to do with it.

But then, he does think he's an SK Pro after all, so not as if he did anything that I didn't expect him to do. Very predictable.
  • I'm an SK pro and I say you're crazy!
  • I'm an SK pro and I say you're crazy!

Not one word of that is true... For me

• tyrsis is definitely not an SK pro, but a SK grandmaster
  • Sometimes I feel there is a certain freemasonry running SK.
    We got all these UAs that exist
    Sometimes
    Sometimes they don't
    Do you guys talk to each other
    Do you all have the same goal in mind
    About everyone this round I'm just not sure,
    All this sketchyness undermines SK core,
    Open the door,
    Get on the floor,
    Everyone walk the dinosaur.
  • maybe he is
  • I'm BCartius
    Fuck offtius
  • I was pretty sure Tyrsis was the Grand Wizard
  • Skydragon told me ahead of the multi strike that I will get raped.

If he has nothing to do with it as he says, he is a liar.
    Someone asked why did he suicide his kd. The reason is, a cheater has many accounts.

My guess is that this guy has 2-5 main kingdoms and 40 multis. And most probably stupidity never grows alone but in a group. So I believe he has a friend who has also access to these accounts. There can even be more people who have access to these multis.

If he cheated why would he have just one account and 40 multis.

Skydragon was a bad kingdom builder so are the multis build as badly.

• Skydragon told me ahead of the multi strike that I will get raped.
    I said I'm going to keep suiciding on you after you hit me and I'll rape you till the end of the round. Hell, I suicided twice or something, got bored with your whiney ass, and stopped altogether. I felt pity for you because you actually were getting raped by multi's. My threat was a bluff and my actual plan was to make you a KT within the alliance. Stop spreading BS, it's getting old when I've explained myself several times.
    If he has nothing to do with it as he says, he is a liar.
    Someone asked why did he suicide his kd. The reason is, a cheater has many accounts.
    A cheater has more than one account by definition. I raged and suicided. Taking into account the fact that I had had barely any sleep over the previous 48 hours, and you can see why I raged without thinking and suicided on you. Don't blame me if you screwed over the wrong kingdom either before or after you hit me, and the Multi King decided to teach a sad whiney sack of shit like you a lesson.
    My guess is that this guy has 2-5 main kingdoms and 40 multis.
    Actually, checking your sector news on the day, there was some dodgy stuff going on between kingdoms in your sector with smaller kingdoms sending you aid. If anyone has multiple kingdoms, it's you. And no, I'm not going to believe that your sister and your fucking mama logged in to help you out.
    And most probably stupidity never grows alone but in a group.
    True. If in doubt, just one look at you and your band of retards, and that'll be more than enough to convince them.
    So I believe he has a friend who has also access to these accounts. There can even be more people who have access to these multis.
    Sorry, but you're wrong. Show proof or stfu.
    If he cheated why would he have just one account and 40 multis.
    Er, definition of a cheater anyone? But it goes back to my previous comment - I don't cheat, but I have a strange suspicion that you do.
    Skydragon was a bad kingdom builder so are the multis build as badly.
    Actually, the multi's are built pretty well for multi kingdoms. When I did an SoK on yours, what's funny is that I could've easily rolled you had all my WL's been back home, but like I said earlier, I raged. Lucky you. Next time, you won't be so lucky.
  • I'm BCurious