Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The best player per PT

2»

Comments

• Newbie played a few top3 VI's back in the r5-15 era, even a rank1. Moved away from it when he got too lazy to find banks but he'd be top for VI in my books.

As for Ocean, DA was the only "top" player that routinely played it, so I'd have to pick him.

Just to cap off your picks, Jones, otherwise I agree. :P
  • I could never pick a top person for any PT.

Because their are people who can build and grow like beasts. Better than literally everyone no one can keep up with them. But then they always die because their so much better than everyone else so they dont rank 1.

Then their are players who arent as good kid builders but will use a more gentle and tackful way to end top 1 in the end. Avoiding kt etc.

Then you get those players who get top because they've got the most friends. Or always have the best alliance. Who will lie and cheat and backstab their way to the top. Not the way I like to play myself but i guess its a way to win.

Most rank 1's are because of the 3rd reason. A few because of the 2nd. And very very very few people can actually do the first option.

Which makes the first option those who deserve the most respect.
  • I'd say Lews is the best out of every planet type. He should be names all time greatest and AL for all Alliances
  • i can only comment on what ive actually seen and remember, i was around years ago but didnt really take much notice and only logged once a day in school :P

Who is the best player you know/know of, at each planet type?

Mystical Lands: Tankwolf and Lux (although i heard FTB was really good)
    Forest and Wilderness: probably omni
    Mountainous: Qwj has the best mount ive seen
    Oceanic: ?
    Volcanic Inferno: ?
    Desert Wasteland: Most def my bitch jones
    Terra Form:
    Multiple Terrain:

PT selection is a bit stupid tbh, if i had to say the best allround player ive seen it would be tankwolf. If i say builder then its jones

• I'd say Lews is the best out of every planet type. He should be names all time greatest and AL for all Alliances
    Why, I think you're right.
  • Landnulf is a solid all around builder.
  • i can only comment on what ive actually seen and remember, i was around years ago but didnt really take much notice and only logged once a day in school :P

Who is the best player you know/know of, at each planet type?

Mystical Lands: Tankwolf and Lux (although i heard FTB was really good)
    Forest and Wilderness: probably omni
    Mountainous: Qwj has the best mount ive seen
    Oceanic: ?
    Volcanic Inferno: ?
    Desert Wasteland: Most def my bitch jones
    Terra Form:
    Multiple Terrain:

PT selection is a bit stupid tbh, if i had to say the best allround player ive seen it would be tankwolf. If i say builder then its jones

Are you kidding. Sephiroth would stomp tank into the ground any day of the weak. He is by far the best all around player there ever was.
  • not a chance, seph was a nw whore who got by on naps. He wouldnt live with tank 1 vs 1
  • Yea I wouldn't say a best player by a planet type as I have seen many roll with different planets.
  • I would list here players that were always top 1-3 and if they were not KT'd they were deciding who were top 2 and top 3. One of those top guns was Omni. Ftb was always in top too. I was defo top 1 mountainous in past. Tankwolf was a top 10 player when I was going to win few rounds in row but got KT'd. One round finished top 2 and I was in vacation mode for 1 week because Omni wanted me dead. Lance fun club got its name from Lance who was one of the best DW's. Mount Everest was a top gun also. Guardia Imperial is very impressive player and so is Jones. What I have been following lately I'd say Lynog has been in top 3 often so he is one of the guns nowadays. Tankwolf didn't do so good few rounds back as he was grabbed by Jones and Lovsan. I was able to grab him but didn't want to gangbang, I went for someone else.