Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not SKTools... just tools: Suicidin' yo probes since R50!

Comments

• I dont know, im playing Oceanic this round. All of my probes were sent out, however ill admit, i dont have a single TC built, because i never built them. I think that saved my other buildings from being razed.
  • I also use chrome and my blackberry. Sci, should i have really thanked you for the extensions? Its a little late for an april fools joke bro.
  • If you are bugged name the tools you use for SK. All of them.
  • I only have beanlands and run Mozilla. I did however click on the screenshot in the Cheaterhunter thread.
  • Yeah I have not a single extension/addon. I am 99.9% mobile so they are pretty much worthless to me, there's very little connection between us all.
  • edited May 2012
    Sigh.
  • The only extension that i use is Sci's Chrome extensions. But him and Cereal worked on this. I wouldn't expect either of them to do something like that. Smart asses they may be, but assholes they are not. I use other websites to search for banks and whatnot, but i dont have to log in or provide any information to them so they dont have a username or pass, nor do i keep it saved.

And dank. I lost my fucking probes man and i have no idea why. Take my word for it, this shit is happening.
  • Now im tempted to quit if this shit keeps up.
  • edited May 2012
    If it wasn't for Darubian I wouldn't give this any credibility. Recommend changing your passwords until this is cleared up. Log out then log back in.
  • edited May 2012
    Yes, but if the others don't use it that wouldn't be related. Kesha could set up a cookie stealer and possibly play with your kingdoms. Same with the jpg host. That's why I recommended logging out.
  • The SoM right after I got failed on....

May 5 (Several Hours Old) LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL (1:1) Spy on Military 2,834 10

The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4

Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (20) UNAVAILABLE (15) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (5) Soldiers 2,043 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
    Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Laser Dragoons 5,603 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 0 333 333 333 333
    Tactical Fighters 0 235 235 236 236

Maybe not a suicide, but definately ajar'd... At first I thought it was Zeal since it was a failed suicide/jar.
  • During all this disbanding.. SK tools was down for me. After the disbanding/suiciding of probes was done SK tools came back online. So I understand why one would thing it has something to do with SK Tools. Was the first thing I thought of once it happened.

Was it a coincidence SK tools was down during this?
  • Someone DDOS'd my server yesterday around the time this all came about, that is why the tools were down. It was down for about an hour or two I think.
  • Hmm must be related right? Or does it get DDOS'd all the time?? Cus It has never been down for me before..
  • I don't think it was a coincidence. It's never been down for that period of time, on occasion it'll lag up for 5-10 minutes which may have been related as well.
  • oh my god, can you at least read documentation about cookies and only then write total crap?
    Yes, but if the others don't use it that wouldn't be related. Kesha could set up a cookie stealer and possibly play with your kingdoms. Same with the jpg host. That's why I recommended logging out.
  • since when can you just post someones stats on here? u mad pie?
  • May 5, 15:51:59 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 53,000 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 15:55:38 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:02:32 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 10,133 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:08:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:14:56 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:21:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:31:46 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 16:56:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:08:27 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 11,671 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:18:13 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:22:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:29:45 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.
    May 5, 17:40:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently attacked by remote probes. 0 energy was destroyed by a suicide attack.

I reckon that many people got their accounts owned. Sux.
  • ^Another guy had about the same done to him as well :-p So at least double that.

Im just confused why they only cut a portion of my buildings, shoulda just razed all my buildings and disbanded my shit for the lolz.
  • ^Another guy had about the same done to him as well :-p So at least double that.

Im just confused why they only cut a portion of my buildings, shoulda just razed all my buildings and disbanded my shit for the lolz.
    Dont think he wants to step over the line too much.
  • Mad? No.. perplexed is more like it. And as far as posting stats.. that rule left in the 00's. I've had my stats posted as have many others. I took the time stamp off so that the others wouldn't see you still had 1/2 your tanks out. I left you some courtesy, much more than you showed me with your blind suicide. The blind suicide is what made me think of Zeality.
  • Dunno why you think you're special, that was a period of SK where I was prone to suicide every round at about the same time :-p You are 1 of .. 4/5 in as many rounds ;)

• You know I'm special to you.. your girlfriend told me you call my name while you sleep
  • PiePie
    edited May 2012
    His girlfriend is my wife so I got the inside story.

It only hurts when I cry..
  • Ty i can assure you that this bot that makes newbs has got absolutely nothing to do with me,

i dont know if you realised this but i never played last round and it was running then, You think i wouldnt of played if i knew that would be running? cmon now think about it
  • As long as the food doesn't try to kill us it's really nice to have around.
    It's nice not having to pick on an active player for land. I agree!
  • STOP FUCKING MSGING ME ON AIM I DIDNT DO SHIT