Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf v2.0

Comments

• Listen fucker, no matter what you are, you never bitch about being the first kill. People watch for voting patterns for a reason and you went and fucked it all up because you had to piss and moan.
    Welp... piss and moan all you want too buddy... bandwagon kill me, expect vindication.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

• lets see, you killed off 3 good people, all because you don't know how to fucking play shit all. You are fucking pathetic and you live a joke of a life with how pathetic you play such an important role.

Next time, die in a fucking fire.
    Haha what a noob. Im guessing you dont know the rules of this game...I DONT KNOW WHO THE WOLVES ARE.

Noobfucker.
  • That's why you make educated guesses, not your stupid dipstick routine where you go out of the way to kill good guys.
  • That's why you make educated guesses, not your stupid dipstick routine where you go out of the way to kill good guys.
    HAHA You? Good guys?
  • lets see, you killed off 3 good people, all because you don't know how to fucking play shit all. You are fucking pathetic and you live a joke of a life with how pathetic you play such an important role.

Haha what a noob. Im guessing you dont know the rules of this game...I DONT KNOW WHO THE WOLVES ARE.

Noobfucker.
    then tell me WHY you randomly killed people.

Fuck just shut the fuck up, absolute shitty broken tool. I never met someone so fucking stupid in SK, and I had to deal with the absolute scum of fucking SK. Great job winning that achievement.
  • Lews, did you actually read the thread? If you did then how did you think that Flazer was bad, and even if you did when it was shown that he was a good guy why did you go after somebody who was trying to keep him alive? I killed you because if you weren't a bad guy then you were a really stupid good guy. Guess what? You were a really stupid good guy.
  • Lews, did you actually read the thread? If you did then how did you think that Flazer was bad, and even if you did when it was shown that he was a good guy why did you go after somebody who was trying to keep him alive? I killed you because if you weren't a bad guy then you were a really stupid good guy. Guess what? You were a really stupid good guy.
    1st point. Why did I think flazer was bad? Noticing I didnt vote for flazer, your statement is invalid. 2nd point, why did I go for somebody trying to keep him alive? Erm you do know the wolves know eachother, how was i supposed to know you KNEW Flazer was human and not a wolf. It looked like a wolf protecting a wolf. You guys shouldnt have so adamantly defended Flaz cos it made you guys look bad.
    lets see, you killed off 3 good people, all because you don't know how to fucking play shit all. You are fucking pathetic and you live a joke of a life with how pathetic you play such an important role.

Noobfucker.
    then tell me WHY you randomly killed people.

Fuck just shut the fuck up, absolute shitty broken tool. I never met someone so fucking stupid in SK, and I had to deal with the absolute scum of fucking SK. Great job winning that achievement.
    Haha Ragequit. Love Flazer's anger rants. Shows how much I get to him. Your tear drops are delicious :)
  • edited May 2012
    P.S. If anyone is still QQing about what happened with Flazer (which I had nothing to do with), then they should look up the term vigilante.

vig·i·lan·te
    noun \ˌvi-jə-ˈlan-tē\
    Definition of VIGILANTE
    : a member of a volunteer committee organized to suppress and punish crime summarily (as when the processes of law are viewed as inadequate); broadly : a self-appointed doer of justice
    — vig·i·lan·tism noun
    See vigilante defined for English-language learners »
    See vigilante defined for kids »
    Examples of VIGILANTE

the danger of these self-appointed vigilantes is that they sometimes go after innocent people
  • They usually have decent reasoning behind it though dumbass.
  • No! They just blindly go about murdering people!! That's why its called Vigilante and not senseless murder....

wait....
  • edited May 2012
    Your definition gives no reason as to why you were such an idiot this game.
  • Your definition gives no reason as to why you were such an idiot this game.
    Define why. Considering Flazer only voted for humans when he himself was a seer. You voted for me, so I vote you back, and when given the chance I kill you. I killed Jeph cos he PM'd me prior to second day asking me whether I was sheriff and said he was seer, I didnt trust him. Sci I killed cos...yeh that one i did based on previous round...meh.
  • They usually have decent reasoning behind it though dumbass.
    Suck my dick and then go back to your shithole troll.
  • lol you are so quick and witty, I aspire to be as smart as you one day.

Maybe it too will teach me to understand a definition.
  • edited May 2012
    lol you are so quick and witty, I aspire to be as smart as you one day.

Maybe it too will teach me to understand a definition.
    Or maybe I buy you a dictionary. :) Or a Where's Waldo book, considering theres no need for you to read, just the fact you're breathing is enough to make valid your IQ rating of 1.

PWETTY PICTURES!!!

• so all of this came from a game of WW huh?
  • Yeah, fun aint it. You should join in.
  • lol, lews your pathetic insults really should be held in a hall of fame somewhere. Its like watching you compete at the special olympics.
  • lol, lews your pathetic insults really should be held in a hall of fame somewhere. Its like watching you compete at the special olympics.
    Was that an insult? It wasn't very good...especially as I'll be helping out with the media center for the London Paralympics.....tut tut. Shame on you Darubian.
  • I really hope the new WW mod makes Lews, Daru, and Flazer wolves.
  • I really hope the new WW mod makes Lews, Daru, and Flazer wolves.
    Yeah we kill eachother and leave you villagers in peace.