Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeing red...

edited May 2012 in General
Oh my....

Comments

• He disables that 250 land no military inacts that help the new players grow, but leaves the multies that actually harm sk

typical Bcart

• That was kind of a silly sweep.
  • *sigh* so much for my hits. I would have beat those little 250ers down
  • Hes nothing more than a retarded cunt. plain and simple
  • idk I think bcart has stepped his trolling to new levels this round, its kinda funny.
  • Scanner only run once right? Cant there be new farms made so we can profit from them in a few days?
  • he might run it more than once...just don't get how it missed the other bigger multies
  • I saw Miskin as SL in some g2 sector that was almost all red. Poor dude. There needs to be a lifeline to those guys to transfer them out of there. Hook it up BCart it's good for the game.
  • the curse of sk if you dont' sign up within the first hour you=screwed
  • Why aren't you on SK all day? DUH!
  • edited May 2012
    Unless you stay at home all day or can play from work it's just not possible to be competitive without a smartphone. It's also insanity to sign onto starkingdoms at work unless you have a premium.
  • I saw Miskin as SL in some g2 sector that was almost all red. Poor dude. There needs to be a lifeline to those guys to transfer them out of there. Hook it up BCart it's good for the game.
    You saw Miskin and failed to notice Lews?
  • edited May 2012
    WTF! Lews, lol. This is bad!
  • 3:10 sector looks damn nice :D
  • 3:10 sector looks damn nice :D
    HAHA lol i bet that guy thought

"YAY loads of inactive 20 landers!!!" lol now he's screwed.
  • G4 is filling up again
  • G4 is filling up again
    Who keeps creating these KDs?

Seems like an awful lot of work just to have it all for not with one multisweep.
    Not to mention the havoc it must wreak on ones creativity to think of all those KD names and leaders....
  • naught*

The correct phrase is "all for naught".
  • naught*

The correct phrase is "all for naught".
    Thank you sci.... Thank you...
  • lol damm.. g4 is getting floaded with free land. yeeha :D
  • g5 is open, damn sk is getting bigger and bigger every round :D
  • Kesha get it to g100!!! Make bcart think the players come back!!!
  • itll be a long sea of red, i wonder if kesha pushing the limit could actually make bcart active? lol
  • Lol, but no i just wanna see g100s....whoever is a real active in like g70 will be lucky as hell. Hidden.
  • i never make a meat kingdoms. but i guess someone succeeded to bypass registration recaptcha otherwise he/she is totally insane/nolifer to enter so many recaptchas :]
  • i never make a meat kingdoms. but i guess someone succeeded to bypass registration recaptcha otherwise he/she is totally insane/nolifer to enter so many recaptchas :]
    Yeeah though i wouldnt be surprised if someone actually entered all the captchas.
  • Reeks of lynog tbh :)
  • edited May 2012
    Lynog is afraid Ned is gonna roll him so he made 1000 accounts to farm and told everyone he isn't playing.
  • He does that sort of thing the past 5 rounds now.
  • Yeh its really easy farming 1000 accounts with 4 WLs

stop trying to form ideas, the pair of you dont have 2 brain cells between you to interact, except to make amazing oceanics of course, I hear you are the best at that