Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf v2.0

Comments

• By the way, so i have a chance to say it before the wolves off me. After night fall, vote Ixta then Flazer.
  • edited April 2012
    Sanduskyclause(13)- Darubian, Flazer, Prime, Jeph410, Phantom, GagazetSK, TMonsta, Sir_Yoso, LuXTheReaper, jesterawx, LewsTherin, TaitysHeaven, WOW
    Flazer (2)- Ixtaccihuatl, Sanduskyclause
    Phantom (1)- Dogtown
    No Votes (1)- backfat

Sanduskyclause the villager is lynched

Players left(16):
    Phantom
    WOW
    Sir_Yoso
    GagazetSK
    LewsTherin
    Prime
    jesterawx
    Jeph410
    TaitysHeaven
    LuxTheReaper
    Dogtown
    Flazer
    Darubian
    TMonsta
    backfat
    Ixtaccihuatl

Night 2 start
  • Darubian is probably wolf.

False Prophet role is still gay.
  • edited April 2012
    sorry for taking so long for days and nights. some things going on right now I did not expect in my personal life, so also no story right now.

wolves kill Darubian a villager
    vigilante kills Jeph410 a possible seer

Sanduskyclause fuck you, if you hate False Prophet then why don't you host a game?

Day 2 start
  • Vigilante is a pro...
  • I don't know exactly how to to host a game or I would.

Why do you think the wolves have dominated these last couple of games? Villagers have no way of knowing who is or isn't a wolf except by just executing everyone one by one hoping for the best.

Not my fault you can't handle criticism.

Why do you think the wolves have dominated these last couple of games? Villagers have no way of knowing who is or isn't a wolf except by just executing everyone one by one hoping for the best.

The game is an informed minority trying to kill an uninformed majority. You are a fucktard.
  • anyways, wolves are idiots for killing darubian, and the vigilante is an even bigger idiot

The game is an informed minority trying to kill an uninformed majority. You are a fucktard.
    And that sounds like an idea that would work to you?
    If so, you're the fucktard.
  • Less flaming, more lynching
    ^ This.

I vote Flazer

• any reasoning behind that
  • Not really, mostly just follow on from the mess that was the previous day phase.
  • anyways, wolves are idiots for killing darubian,
    they didn't, I made a mistake -.-
  • Flazer

He is tri'n two use dat reverse physco-aglley on us by say'n dem wulves is ediots.
    gewd tri wulf.
  • Flazer...cos he talks too much.
  • Either you guys are idiots or you guys are wolves

pretty nonchalantly too, so I have pretty good suspicion you guys are wolves

dont be fooled by their voting

I vote LewsTherin
  • im hurt lux, truly hurt.

vote lux
  • edited May 2012
    I vote LewsTherin for trying to cause discord and confusion. Your mayor has spoken.
  • edited May 2012
    I vote LewsTherin for trying to cause discord and confusion. Your mayor has spoken.
    You do know that 2 people voted for him prior to me...so I'm not causing discord. In fact, I change my vote to TMonsta. Therefore I believe you are making crap up so....you are the wolf TMonsta.
  • bad choice lux
  • I vote LewsTherin for trying to cause discord and confusion. Your mayor has spoken.
    You do know that 2 people voted for him prior to me...so I'm not causing discord. In fact, I change my vote to TMonsta. Therefore I believe you are making crap up so....you are the wolf TMonsta.

Don't you people see how Lews is now trying to take out the Mayor of this glorious city, that became glorious under my watch no less. He is surely evil.
  • I kinda think Flazer is telling the truth. I think Lews is probably scared of Flazers bandwagoning power.

i vote LewsTherin
  • I kinda think Flazer is telling the truth. I think Lews is probably scared of Flazers bandwagoning power.

i vote LewsTherin
    Not really. I just find it suspicious of TMonsta to defend Flazer. I'm sure theyre both WW's colluding.
  • edited May 2012
    It's right here in the Mayoral Rule Book, the mayor may not be a werewolf. See, I'm innocent. Actually, I hate people killing the people for talking, the game is more fun when everyone is talking.
  • I also change my vote to flaze12
  • I think you are wrong :(
  • there are 5 wolves, remember that people.
  • and once you are gone there will be 4 :D
  • If people actually read posts instead of getting rid of people they just want to, we can come to a realization that the guys that aren't wolves aren't idiots