Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Werewolf v2.0

edited April 2012 in General
Players(19):
Phantom
WOW
Sir_Yoso
GagazetSK
LewsTherin
Prime
jesterawx
SanduskyClause
Jeph410
TaitysHeaven
LuxTheReaper
Dogtown
Flazer
Scientology
Darubian
TMonsta
NoSocialGroup
backfat
Ixtaccihuatl

Some changes were made to the rules to last time, so please check them. especially the role of False Prophet.

Roles:
Bad:
Wolves(4): every night they kill one target together
WolfSeer(1): can seer one person per night and can share this information with the wolves

Good:
Seer(2): can seer one person per night
False Prophet(2): believes he is a Seer. seers one person per night and gets a random role back(higher chance of getting wolf back as a role). If someone reveals their role openly, the false prophet won't get a random role back, but the role that was claimed publicly in this thread. When a False Prophet dies, he won't be revealed to have been one, but he will be revealed as a possible seer.
Guardian Angel(1): puts one person under protection per night. This person is protected from any action that is performed on it that night
Hunter(2): when he dies he choses one person to kill and take with him
Sheriff(1): Decides on one person per night to be saved from lynching the next day
Vigilante(1): kills one person per night
cupid(1): decides on two people begining of the game. These two people are the lovers.
lovers: They know each other's roles (in the case of False Prophet both believe it is a seer) and if one of them dies, both die. If both of them survive to the end, both win.
Villagers(4)

Rules:
Days and Nights each take about 24 hours depending on how I can be online and at nighttime if all roles have sent in their moves.

In case of a tie during day I will let the day go on until either one gains a majority or I'm tired of waiting and both die.

If you die, stop posting in this thread and please try not to talk about WW out of this thread. When you are lynched you get to say two sentences before dieing(post at nighttime after my lynch post). If you die in any other way, you don't get to say anything after death.

No nighttime posts (except for the lynched-post). If you post at nighttime you will probably die in the game.

Talking outside of this thread is allowed. No matter if it's nighttime or daytime. But please only as long as you are alive in the game. (In my opinion this is a game of conspiration and deception and you can't do that too well when everybody reads your posts)

I will send out your roles by Forum Pms. If you have a role that does something, my AIM is TabrisSK, but sending me a PM on the forums is probably easier. I want one message from the wolves, so decide who of you contacts me with the kill. If you didn't get a PM from me, please message me, everybody should get one.

If there are questions send them to me, please don't post them in here.

No posting screenshots of my PMs. You can claim to be anything you want, but I don't want to see any screenshots

The game starts with my next post, when I have sent out all the roles.

Comments

• It had been a weird day. The village hadn't seen a good witch burning in some time. And this witch really had been something different. Somehow the smoke had even turned green when she burned.
    And this one also said she cursed the town before the pile was lit. Mayor TMonsta had just laughed.
    Now everyone was going to bed, before life would be back to normal tomorrow...

Night 1 start
  • I apologize for the long night

The morning came and noone was prepared for this days events...
    NoSocialGroup was found dead at the edge of town. He had been attacked by wild animals the way it looked like, but the tracks didn't look like anything the villagers had seen before and they led back into town, where they disappeared. Weirdly there were feathers everywhere and wings were coming from his back. Apparently this town had had a guardian angel nobody had known of.
    Not too far away from this site another murder had happened. Scientology had been cut to pieces. Some villager seemed to have found him in a circle of runes and decided he was doing some satanic ritual and killed him. The possible seer had just tried to find out who was behind the first murder.
    Maybe there was something to this witches curse....

wolves kill NoSocialGroup the guardian angel
    Vigilante killed Scientology a possible seer
    sheriff protects TMonsta from todays lynching

Players left(17):
    Phantom
    WOW
    Sir_Yoso
    GagazetSK
    LewsTherin
    Prime
    jesterawx
    SanduskyClause
    Jeph410
    TaitysHeaven
    LuxTheReaper
    Dogtown
    Flazer
    Darubian
    TMonsta protected from lynching today
    backfat
    Ixtaccihuatl

Day 1 start
  • Talk about a lucky strike for the wolves.
  • Well lets see if another post gets things going because someone is going to have to die. So i am going to vote for

SanduskyClause
  • i want to join the bandwagon because i never do

sanduskyclause
  • kill Flazer!
  • Ixta no! Please dont start the demise of my bandwagon!
  • dont make me vote for you
  • this bandwagon must continue
  • Ive got your back Flazer. Sandusky must die.
  • awesome sandusky shall die!
  • I vote Sanduskyclause
  • Well, looks like I'm gonna burn...

Villagers shooting themselves in the foot again this round.

I would say Darubian is likely wolfseer, and you'll know why after you bandwager roast me.
  • think its possible? 5.9% chance you are right

What I don't understand, is why the vigilante is doing random killshots on people for the hell of it, should hold back until they can have a legitimate guess at who could be the wolf, as they ARE a good person :-p
  • I'm calling shenanigans! Everyone knows day one is a random lynch. If Sandusky turns out to be good and lives through this lynching he has just fed himself to the wolves.

At this point I say we kill him so process of elimination takes place at a faster place. I.E. We kill him, the wolves can kill someone else and we narrow these odds.

If we still had a gaurdian angel you may have stood a chance, but you just signed your own death warrant by saying that.
  • guardian angels die too fast to protect us
  • I'm calling shenanigans! Everyone knows day one is a random lynch. If Sandusky turns out to be good and lives through this lynching he has just fed himself to the wolves.

At this point I say we kill him so process of elimination takes place at a faster place. I.E. We kill him, the wolves can kill someone else and we narrow these odds.

If we still had a gaurdian angel you may have stood a chance, but you just signed your own death warrant by saying that.
    I tell you I am good, and you say I have signed my own death warrant? Firstly, you being the first stone caster has forced me to say what I said. Secondly, when I am dead and everyone sees who the first bandwagon maker is will immediately draw suspicion on himself, which means, if you survive the night, you'll be lynched the next day as well.

First two days have to be random kills. Just the way it is. All I am saying is, it will be a waste on me, and I accept you can't know for sure till I am dead. So everyone, after you bandwagon me, go ahead and burn Darubian and see what we get.
  • what if the vigilante kills darubian? or what if you are the vigilante? :-p
  • So everyone, after you bandwagon me, go ahead and burn Darubian and see what we get.
    There's the plan people! Let's get on with it!

Lynch Sanduskyclause!

• phanty, wolf ava is wolf.
  • I tell you I am good, and you say I have signed my own death warrant?
    Of course you sign your own Death Warrant. Why wouldn't the wolves prey on you as an easy target? It would be to simple and they wouldn't have to worry about the repercussion's of someone guessing who they may be. Are you going to act so naive?
    Firstly, you being the first stone caster has forced me to say what I said. Secondly, when I am dead and everyone sees who the first bandwagon maker is will immediately draw suspicion on himself, which means, if you survive the night, you'll be lynched the next day as well.
    Now you are saying i cast the first stone? We are on day one. Simply moving along and making a blind guess. You would do the same to keep yourself alive at any cost. So I am to be lynched for throwing a name into the hat? Seems foolish. My next plan was to vote ixta tomorrow if she lives. Simply for swaying the vote towards flazer. She really isnt the type to hold a grudge so im curious as to why she is doing it.
  • Another thought on this as well. I never forced you to say anything. In fact you didn't utter a word until after the fourth vote against you. So why should we be inclined to believe you now. You had three votes leeway to state your case and you didn't then.

I think you are screaming to stay alive and hoping your pleas will keep you there. I don't believe a word you are saying at this point, and all i want to see is some fur. If you come up good, Ixta is next on my list.

But at this point, i wont lose sleep over watching you hang, good or bad.
  • what if the vigilante kills darubian? or what if you are the vigilante? :-p
    You'll find out soon enough, but I'm not Vigilante.

I guess lynching me will be about as good a first lynch as you can get without getting a wolf.

Darubian's long winded "I'm just doing it cause I have too" speeches are giving him away. I would recommend seering him but sense Tabis has made that role pointless...

We shall see :-)
  • Sanduskyclause

Your mayor has spoken.
  • Sanduskyclause

Our Mayor has spoken.
  • I am pretty sure its not sanduskyclause, but hey, I cant stop the flow now
    sanduskyclause
  • Lynch Sanduskyclause.
  • sheesh, cant be arsed reding all that. Bandwagon it is. Sanduskyclause please.
  • tl;dr version

I started bandwagon on Sanduskyclause. Completely random. Sandusky claims to be good, so I said let's save him from the wolves and lynch him to progress this game even further.