Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-= 2012 NHL Playoff Bracket =-

Comments

• I lose respect for people who prefer NFL so its all good.
  • Eastern Conference First Round

1 New York Rangers vs 8 Ottawa Senators

Sens in 7

2 Boston Bruins vs 7 Washington Capitals

Bruins in 4

3 Florida Panthers vs New Jersey Devils

Devils in 5

4 Pittsburgh Penguins vs 5 Philadelphia Flyers

Pens in 7

Western Conference First Round

1 Vancouver Canucks vs 8 Los Angeles Kings

Canucks in 6

2 St. Louis Blues vs 7 San Jose Sharks

Blues in 5

3 Phoenix Coyotes vs 6 Chicago Blackhawks

Blackhawks in 4

4 Nashville Predators vs 5 Detroit Red Wings

Red Wings in 7
  • The irony here is that he was talking about American football.
    He didnt state it very clearly.
  • Don't watch much of either, but pretty sure only one of them has fumbles.
    Clearly, you didn't read it.

Yes he did, remember what I said about you needing to work on your reading comprehension? It still applies.
    Clearly I did.
    The irony here is that he was talking about American football.

Yes he did, remember what I said about you needing to work on your reading comprehension? It still applies.
    And no he didn't. He could have easily put it on a different paragraph rather than mention about soccer then about the 22 players chasing a ball in the following sentence.

Duh.
  • West
    Vancouver Canucks vs Los Angeles Kings 6 games
    St. Louis Blues vs San Jose Sharks 7 games
    Phoenix Coyotes vs Chicago Blackhawks 5 games
    Nashville Predators vs Detroit Red Wings 6 games

East
    New York Rangers vs Ottawa Senators 6 games
    Boston Bruins vs Washington Capitals 5 games
    Florida Panthers vs New Jersey Devils 5 games
    Pittsburgh Penguins vs Philadelphia Flyers 7 games

Clearly I did.

And no he didn't. He could have easily put it on a different paragraph rather than mention about soccer then about the 22 players chasing a ball in the following sentence.

Duh.

You're full of stupid.
  • Three surprises last night. Philly fought back, looks like the series i hoped it wouldbe.
    Vancouver needs to learn how to stay out of the box, not much else to say.
    LAKings tweeted "to all canadians outside of bc: youre welcome" many tears followed, highly enjoyable :D
    preds wings game was meh.
    Clearly I did.

Duh.

You're full of stupid.

You're full of dicks.

• So who's bracket already started sucking dick?
  • Three surprises last night. Philly fought back, looks like the series i hoped it wouldbe.
    Vancouver needs to learn how to stay out of the box, not much else to say.
    LAKings tweeted "to all canadians outside of bc: youre welcome" many tears followed, highly enjoyable :D
    preds wings game was meh.
    Lol, they should probably wait til the series is over before they get too cute :P

If that's the best LA has, they are gonna be in trouble this series.

• Loved the wave of your mother insults that followed LA's tweet!
  • Shea Weber needs to get his ass beat for that cheap as shit he pulled at the end of that game. Slamming Hanks face into the glass with less than a second left.
    Send in Bertuzzi and I bet he'll never pull any shit like that again.
  • Shea Weber needs to get his ass beat for that cheap as shit he pulled at the end of that game. Slamming Hanks face into the glass with less than a second left.
    Send in Bertuzzi and I bet he'll never pull any shit like that again.
    well maybe hank shouldn't slash at shea's knee at the end of that game as well
  • Why are you crying over a light punch and a light hit to the board? They were stationary, the amount of force he used was minute when you factor in the helmet.
    NHL fans can be pansy's :p he shouldnt have done it but its not a serious incident
  • Blues lost the first game in double ot last night :-( still a pretty good match tho. Blues got +10 shots on goal more but that power play into the 5th period really killed us
  • Its not the damage he did, its the fact the he disrespected our team. And the wings need to prove that they are not going to be pushed around.
    And if you are a Nashville fan you still have to think it was cheap, because it was. I don't like to see playoff suspensions, so I'm kinda glad he didnt get one, but if this was the regular season he would have got 2 to 4 games.
  • no he wouldnt of lol
  • Im more a detroit fan than nashville, but hockey would be too soft if people had it their way.
    Playoffs thrive off of that kind of animosity, no damage was done and there was very lttle potential. Zetterbergs hit could have done damage, where was his fine and suspension? Fact is those little tussles are what make the game so intense.
  • The whole only if damage is done crap is just that crap.

Are you telling me that Todd cheap shot shouldn't have got a suspension if that guy didn't get hurt or any other cheap shot shouldn't lead to some type of penalty.

Oh and hank helmet was DESTROYED. Thats how hard he hit him against the glass. Shea was trying to hurt him and would have if they didnt make players wear helmets.

And if your telling me the Vancouver guy gets, what 2 games, for the legal hit he pulled just cause the guy got hurt. That is stupid. Everything should be based on a what happened in the play not just cause someone got hurt or not.
  • Its hard for me to call it a cheap shot when zetterberg tried to cheapshot (legally) Weber.

He doesnt deserve a suspension for it, and im pretty sure the game was over so what left is there? The fine is purely symbolic but i reckon its their way of saying they wont tolerate it, & stricter punishment will follow.
    Never saw the helmet ill look it up. I agree t was dirty, but I think suspension is too far. A five-min major would be suitable tbh, what he did was pretty barbaric lol. But im happy Zet didnt get injured.
  • thats cool, i love falling apart too in the 3rd period. holy fuck pittsburgh
  • ah playoff hockey, where anything goes! :D good times
  • That would require they had it together in order for it to fall apart. They can score goals but without a good defense they're not going to accomplish anything.
  • They didn't play god awfully, but yeah I agree.
  • The goalie sucks come on 7 goals from 30 shots
  • edited April 2012
    Hey Zeal how bout them Canucks, eh? Looks like STL is gonna be going against the Kings next round :-))
  • It's not over yet SN, still need 2 more to put them away.