Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Hanging Wolf - A Tavern for all your WW discussions

Comments

• Whatever my role is dumb.
  • Haha, FP is a fucked up role.

• I am going to go hide in my hole now and not do anything for the remainder of the game.
  • *slides twilight a beer*

Oh come on kid. I'm sure as long as we believe in tolerance and friendship, we'll fuck those wolves up from the inside out in time.

Until then, just keep drinking till all the sad memories are gone. :-)
  • I'm too devastated to go on playing so I will just sit out :(
  • all we know is that you arent a wolf and we can go on that, you are still useful, and there are villagers who have no roles. You can definitely do fine just keep playing
  • *appears in the middle of the room*

Well this sucks... I wonder if i can go full Lucifer on you guys? :P Oh well, guess i'll just have to stick to haunting this place.

*disappears with a whisper of feathers*
  • You should have just said who you were.
  • gj gagazet you nub
  • gj gagazet you nub
    Uhhh... It's my first game? >_>
  • gj gagazet you nub
    Uhhh... It's my first game? >_>
    Excuses. You only live once. We're all in our first game, unless you believe in that reincarnation crap.
  • It doesn't even really make sense...
  • It doesn't even really make sense...
    Yes it does...i was hinting towards the excuse and then linking it to life. Bah you guys are too simple jack to understand.
  • i thought it was applejack....
  • Ah...touche
  • Villagers are set up to fail with this False prophet role!

RABBLE!
  • I am going to need another drink. This crowd confuses me.
  • You douchebags killed me!!! well just the vigilante, im gonna eyeball you all from beyond the graves........each and every one of you.
  • Two wolves dead tonight, drinks are on me!
  • I had told you all it was Sci before i died, yet none of you did anything
  • edited March 2012
    I would have got away with it too! If it wasn't for these meddling kids!

If I don't start not getting a role soon I'm going to get insta killed every game :(

Flazer and I almost convinced you guys to kill dogtown with my fake ass SS. Would have been so funny. Anywho, good job pointing out about 3-4 different good guy roles getting it done. Wolfies got this one in the bag.
  • edited March 2012
    modgy was wrong. I sent out some with capital letters and some without. didn't think about it and there were Villagers and villagers
  • modgy was wrong. I sent out some with capital letters and some without. didn't think about it and there were Villagers and villagers
    I wrote a response pertaining to that, but you had closed votes already. I just hadn't seen the last page yet.

Bummer. I blame work.
  • Can someone protect me cause I am the real seer and they are totally going to try to kill me tonight...
  • *hangs the head of flazer in my corner and grabs the free drinks of modgy* RAWR!! :D
  • Ok, so I was wrong about that but I was still right ;)
  • What a win filled night for the wolves. Flazer and I's sacrifice was well worth it.
  • Something rape this way comes...
  • The vigilante is an idiot. Thats all
  • Sorry lol its just that you voted the same guy flazer voted.