Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bot owner + Screenshots

1235»

Comments

• Hey zamerano tell me again how you are not the multi owner? I attacked your cheating ass and I get multied... Hahaha you fucking little dicked baby back bitch! You truly are a pathetic cunt
    Here we go again, randomly accuse people of running bots because things happen to them.
    Pussycat is definitely the multi king

To be fair, there appears to be multiple multi owners.
  • That might be the case, but blaming everyone is not so good thing to do.

Blaming is OK when you have proof. ie. moonlight vs some dudes with ip matches.

Afterall, i suppose daddy issued rob killed me, because those idiots were speculating that i was the multi king. Which i wasnt. But there is no proof, and there cant be any proof. So that was only speculation.
  • Hey zamerano tell me again how you are not the multi owner? I attacked your cheating ass and I get multied... Hahaha you fucking little dicked baby back bitch! You truly are a pathetic cunt
    Here we go again, randomly accuse people of running bots because things happen to them.
    Pussycat is definitely the multi king

Ohh how funny your statement is bc you posted me as a multi and free land bc I said in AFs you were "thought to be the multilord"

Hypocritical cunt
  • I really hope this place never changes
  • I really hope this place never changes
    It won't... It's a reflection of society in RL... Hahaha
  • Greg and viva relationship is like Ron's rl dating life.
    Hahahaha
  • You son of a..... :-))
    It's funny because it's probably true. ;-)
  • Can the bot owner help me to select Milo (1:10) as SL?

Want to write down my nickname on the sector name. LOL.