Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dont Look Now (1:18) multi + proof (matches with Red Pickup Truck (1:11))

Comments

• i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

nah i just multied you. get rekt.
    The 30 sabos right after you logged on from multies says otherwise :P

And well your not going to kill your own multies, are you? and people are allowed to know what you are really like :)
    where the multis at boy ill kill em

you assume i dont have friends, i have plenty playing. with an active chat going everyday. but i guess havings friends = multis go figure lol.
    the moment you matched ips with them in the past i will asume they are multies. specially the moment the arson/sabo me right after you wake up and login to see i hit you (like was about 1min difference) ofc the kds logged on, sabod me and logged of.

but maybe i misjudged you
    YPC (1:3) Red Pickup Truck (1:11) Dankalicious (1:18) Charmander (1:18)

Red pickup matched Dankalicious
    Red pickup matched YPC
    YPC matched Charmander

I can spout nonsense too without factual proof also. You say you're not one to frame but you're sure sounding like it now.
  • i didn't rage. dont see me making threads trying to get people killed do you?

nah i just multied you. get rekt.
    The 30 sabos right after you logged on from multies says otherwise :P

And well your not going to kill your own multies, are you? and people are allowed to know what you are really like :)
    where the multis at boy ill kill em

you assume i dont have friends, i have plenty playing. with an active chat going everyday. but i guess havings friends = multis go figure lol.
    the moment you matched ips with them in the past i will asume they are multies. specially the moment the arson/sabo me right after you wake up and login to see i hit you (like was about 1min difference) ofc the kds logged on, sabod me and logged of.

but maybe i misjudged you
    YPC (1:3) Red Pickup Truck (1:11) Dankalicious (1:18) Charmander (1:18)

Red pickup matched Dankalicious
    Red pickup matched YPC
    YPC matched Charmander

I can spout nonsense too without factual proof also. You say you're not one to frame but you're sure sounding like it now.
    We both know what i said is correct. and i dont expect you to get killed over this, i expect people to keep it in mind for the next time you match ips and you were 'on your cell, proxy, internet cafe' etc
  • shit. am I a multi? got the police over here holding it down. trying to stay straight
  • Everybody in the club is a multi!

Or something like that.
  • Arson, cheats with some others. Lesser names, forgot.

But not flames, ron and chef.

Will you have my babies?!!!! :x
  • Get a room.

Funny because you and shithead Darius cheat and share kingdoms all the time.
  • I don't deny that I have on occasion logged in to spend his cash. Sure, that is against the rules, but I consider that one of the lesser offences that likely the whole game has also broke on occasion.
  • I don't deny that I have on occasion logged in to spend his cash. Sure, that is against the rules, but I consider that one of the lesser offences that likely the whole game has also broke on occasion.
    fag.

we on for tonight? usual spot?
  • Arson u little whore how dare u sneak around on me
  • Least barricade is honest lol
  • May 15, 17:21:42 Billy Madison (1:14) I personally know Dank and know that he doesn't cheat.
    May 15, 17:21:59 Billy Madison (1:14) People can match IP's w/o cheating. Interaction Matching = cheating
    May 15, 17:22:33 Billy Madison (1:14) If there's no interaction, how is it cheating? You posted multiple hits on a KT in the PF's, & the hits were SEVERAL hrs apart

i wonder wtf some of them are smoking XD
  • probably nothing that impares decision making and common sense. unlike you
  • edited May 2017
    probably nothing that impares decision making and common sense. unlike you

So you agree with what that noob says? :P
    let me repeat it once again, Ip match + interaction is not cheating if the interaction is several hours apart???

i just like to clarify because i might need to think of a new strat when playing this game if that's correct
  • My point was that there are times where people can have the same IP, depending on network stuff that I don't really understand. The specific post that you mentioned contained two attacks that were several hours apart. Normally, if it's one person cheating, the hits would be one after another or a few minutes apart. You're talking about two hits on a KT, meaning most everyone in the alliance was grabbing, that were SEVERAL HOURS APART.

What I do know is that you're a very pathetic person who really needs to get a life. I logged into you spamming me with the same message over 200 times. Since you have to wait 30 seconds in between each message, that means that you spent several hours doing that. Either you're just an immature middle school-aged kid (which then this would all make sense and you'll grow up someday and look back on this and realize how pathetic you were) or you're some version of an adult with absolutely NO life. If it's the latter, then I feel bad for you.

You say that I'm a "noob AL" which may be true but I don't care. I may not know all of the nuisances of the game, but I do know how to get things done like killing punks like you. You got KT'd and killed in a war game. Take some time off and come back next round. Or don't, I don't care, at least grow the fuck up and move on.
  • My point was that there are times where people can have the same IP, depending on network stuff that I don't really understand. The specific post that you mentioned contained two attacks that were several hours apart. Normally, if it's one person cheating, the hits would be one after another or a few minutes apart. You're talking about two hits on a KT, meaning most everyone in the alliance was grabbing, that were SEVERAL HOURS APART.

What I do know is that you're a very pathetic person who really needs to get a life. I logged into you spamming me with the same message over 200 times. Since you have to wait 30 seconds in between each message, that means that you spent several hours doing that. Either you're just an immature middle school-aged kid (which then this would all make sense and you'll grow up someday and look back on this and realize how pathetic you were) or you're some version of an adult with absolutely NO life. If it's the latter, then I feel bad for you.

You say that I'm a "noob AL" which may be true but I don't care. I may not know all of the nuisances of the game, but I do know how to get things done like killing punks like you. You got KT'd and killed in a war game. Take some time off and come back next round. Or don't, I don't care, at least grow the fuck up and move on.
    Ignoring the point that it simply is against the rules (regardless if its a multi or not)
    you honestly believe that a kd with 50% pfs. that matches and interacts with a 'top' kd is not a multi?

"Since you have to wait 30 seconds in between each message, that means that you spent several hours doing that."
    Ehh no, that took me 10 seconds

"You got multied in a game. Take some time off and come back next round. "
    I also got multied the last 5 rounds. wouldnt suprise me if atleast once was also by these guys. not sure what side needs to grow up ;) But your friend decided to multi me after i grabbed him in a hissy ragefit

• I agree with logic. and grey areas.
  • everyone's a multi, wipe it clean rob
    except jess her kds here

1:10

Shaqua (X:6,Y:10) Terra Form 250 40,272 1,200 12h
  • close

hey guys syl here (X:2,Y:7) @ Forest and Wilderness 203 18,029 1,200

im innocent
  • Are you bank farming?
  • yeah but i keep failing all my pas, apparently you need to have probes to do it
  • yeah but i keep failing all my pas, apparently you need to have probes to do it
    Theres an SK tutorial on youtube you can watch
    Theres an SK tutorial on youtube you can watch
    Is this true?
  • edited May 2017
  • Dunno how to post links lol
  • Shaqua 1:10 matched with Rollo, Ive seen they had the same IP's