Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

post your ea final sok

edited March 2016 in General
Taken in final hour.

Empire: Golf Man

Land: 6,054
Networth: 1,578,839
Honor: 1,391
Money: 2,140,385
Power: 0
Population: 78,097

MA Protection: 0%

Planet Type: Forest and Wilderness

Soldiers: 4,906
Troopers: 4,500
Dragoons: 38,000
Laser Troopers: 21,000
Laser Dragoons: 67,443

Tanks: 6,884
Scientists: 6,000
Probes: 50,744

I was training
Currently in Production
Trooper 0
Dragoon 0
Laser Trooper 0
Laser Dragoon 1,207
Tank 1,116
Scientist 0

And yep, 2000 tank were end round nw rush.

Comments

• I was powerless due to sector virus!! Thanks RM lol.
  • Land: 12,165
    Networth: 2,852,414
    Honor: 1,627
    Money: 7,894
    Power: 775,971
    Population: 164,513

MA Protection: 0%

Planet Type: Oceanic

Soldiers: 17,520
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 0
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0
    Laser Dragoons: 121,564

Tanks: 25,167
    Tactical Fighters: 21,609
    Scientists: 14,008
    Probes: 38,701

Was close to this at the end, forgot to get end stats
  • Empire: Osylanic 

Land: 12,390
    Networth: 3,541,812
    Honor: 1,738
    Money: 849,483
    Power: 838,541
    Population: 146,505

MA Protection: 0% Planet Type: Oceanic 

Soldiers: 4,533
    Troopers: 324
    Dragoons: 205,869
    Laser Troopers: 160
    Laser Dragoons: 29,151

Tanks: 46,011
    Scientists: 8,861
    Probes: 24,672

probably should've tried to actually endgame, but this felt more fun
  • So oceanic is the PT to be? I'm giving EA a shot this round.
  • Ya.. its even more gay now if you can believe it :D
  • Mutant explosion + extreme PTs from a vote on changes caused turtle to be superior. Complete opposite than the AT wars last round.
    The new round is more balanced
  • edited March 2016
    I didn't take a SoK, But I was something like 46k lds and 110k tanks.
    I'm guessing you could have broke me syl twice in the last day but I used a blackhole.
  • i was the one sabotaging you golf bastard :D
    same for syl...

you both are dicks for accusing me of arsonning you!
  • I never accused you :P
    There was assumption from the sector that rundo or whoever that was kept arsoning people. Once he died I never got another arson.

@Barricade I probably would've only hit you once. I'm not much for return hits, and I would've needed to send a fair amount of tanks I'm sure, and if I exploded... shiiiet
    nice blackhole btw
    There was assumption from the sector that rundo or whoever that was kept arsoning people. Once he died I never got another arson.

@Barricade I probably would've only hit you once. I'm not much for return hits, and I would've needed to send a fair amount of tanks I'm sure, and if I exploded... shiiiet
    nice blackhole btw
    you and hazza accused me :p i started arsonning you two after both of you started hitting me :p

nice blackhole btw
    you and hazza accused me :p i started arsonning you two after both of you started hitting me :p
    Ouch, lumping me in with hazza... haha I don't recall explicitly accusing anyone an arsonist.
    Certainly posted incoming news in SFs containing 4 successes and 1 fail from Rundo (2) is a clear indicator. I assumed subsequent news was from that KD and acted accordingly, was that you?
  • I couldn't be active enough so I just let my kd die but I did accomplish what I wanted I had tfs like 5 days in on mount

nice blackhole btw
    Ouch, lumping me in with hazza... haha I don't recall explicitly accusing anyone an arsonist.
    Certainly posted incoming news in SFs containing 4 successes and 1 fail from Rundo (2) is a clear indicator. I assumed subsequent news was from that KD and acted accordingly, was that you?

i started after i started getting hit yeah :p
    and i was rundo :p btw, you should put that name in google translator :D
  • I made him do it :)

nice blackhole btw

i started after i started getting hit yeah :p
    and i was rundo :p btw, you should put that name in google translator :D
    ah yea, they'd asked for help with receiving news from you so i rolled up. Round? I dont remember the rest of your username