Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

EA Round ENDS FEB 28, 22:00:00

Comments

• What was Rocks old mirror of sk called GO?!?
  • Haha, I have no contact with them. Not sure why they would be looking for me on SK?
    Is that the message you get? lol
    Yes.
  • Who finished top 3 last round on EA?
    DW best planet on EA given the shorter rounds?
    mysti, DW, terra

Lies i was oceanic and came 2nd lol

Currently top 3 all oceanic

Galactic Odyssey lol. Just play EA, i have no interest in updating GO
  • Posting me as a KT isn't destroying anything... Lol

Keep on trolling bro it's hilarious, I repeat when you archive above 95 millish come talk shit... you build shitty kds that crumble in less than 24 hours... GJ

BTW every post you make shows how Illiterate you are... GJ
    295m or just quit bruh lol (on oceanic)

Galactic Odyssey lol. Just play EA, i have no interest in updating GO
    Haha I remember when it first came out was pretty fun, but that was like 8 years ago lol
  • Yeh, even SK was fun 8yrs ago lol
  • Yeh, even SK was fun 8yrs ago lol
    Very true! First time i just came back to see how sk is doing and im not amazed only a matter of time now
  • You should redownload AIM miss my old friends
  • How the hell oceanic is top?! Well played rockz
  • Oceanic has been the strong PT of the round like most rounds as a flavor. It will get nerfed with DW and Terra most likely. A couple of rounds ago most players wanted a increased bonuses round.
  • The round has been reset. You can reset your kingdom and change empire time before game start. You also get benefits of both growth and mobi prestart.
  • edited March 2016
    Don't forget you recieve 250k monies instead of 175k, gets you a good start on scis right away
  • Ok I signed up. We're allowed 5 accounts right?
  • Ok I signed up. We're allowed 5 accounts right?
    Of course, because apparently i cant play any other way :)
  • Are there no sector forums?

Where do I tell people to vote me SL
  • you can vote but no sector forum and no alliance forum?
  • Same place as the public forums. The last two sections.
  • RZQRZQ
    edited March 2016
    And there are no alliances.
  • I appreciate the help from everyone. I'm trying out EA for the first time. The mobile version is very easy to use. The regular version confuses the hell outta me. Luckily I play by phone so it shouldn't be an issue. It would be cool to have an option to play on the mobile layout when on a computer (ask Rockz, GO had this).
  • Lol our style sheets were very old skool tho carson
  • hmm tempted by EA, round just ended right? Though site is down atm for me.
  • It's not down. The new round starts in like 4hrs. 3 week round. About 50+ players right now.
  • I play 100% by mobile phone. Where do you get rewards on the mobile version? I can't find them anywhere.
  • home extended tab
  • Thanks barricade
  • I think the mobile version is great. It just needs a chat system to communicate.
  • edited April 2016
    Who created EA because I see that dipshit Omni likes it so I'm thinking... fuck that game. That dudes never liked anything he couldn't script to play itself. The biggest problem with SK clones is that the SK player base shows up, and we're all veteran cheaters. We just bring the same bs over to it even fortune 500 companies fall to our style of attacks. There just isn't anybody out there that can stop this player base from cheating! So, with that in mind who runs this game that is capable of putting us in check and dealing with our antics?
  • edited April 2016
    Who created EA because I see that dipshit Omni likes it so I'm thinking... fuck that game. That dudes never liked anything he couldn't script to play itself. The biggest problem with SK clones is that the SK player base shows up, and we're all veteran cheaters. We just bring the same bs over to it even fortune 500 companies fall to our style of attacks. There just isn't anybody out there that can stop this player base from cheating! So, with that in mind who runs this game that is capable of putting us in check and dealing with our antics?
    Some guy named John Wayne.

• edited April 2016
    So what do you think Robtomo? If you desired to move your operation over there do you think this guy could or would even desire to prevent it? It seems like a lot of SK clones miss the most obvious reason for moving.