Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cheating

edited October 2015 in General
So it seems a bunch of threads got deleted, might as well start a new one.

I"m loving all these 400-500 land kingdoms sitting on 3.5-4m cash. Thank yoooooou jesus.

Comments

• Who deleted it?
  • Mages probably
  • Mages lost his mid before last round, either dole, or the Cart. Odds are it was the Cart. It's what he does after we do this stuff
  • Could of been Ian but it wasnt
  • I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE
  • Sharing is caring sped
  • Lol and there goes the round. These multies have 4m cash sitting on them. DWs will start smacking em and making bank.
  • Mages asked for his account to be deleted. As it got deleted so did the threads he created.
  • Lol and there goes the round. These multies have 4m cash sitting on them. DWs will start smacking em and making bank.
    lol
  • How surprising Arson.
  • Multi owner just gives up after saying he was killing everyone?
  • Cute :)

October 16, 12:16:20 Our brave kingdom Beesknees (2:12) attacked Blunt Man (2:1) and failed.
    October 16, 14:07:19 Our kingdom Beesknees (2:12) bravely defended against Guns N Roachers (1:4) and lost 70 planets.
    October 16, 14:07:29 Our kingdom Beesknees (2:12) bravely defended against Guns N Roachers (1:4) and lost 60 planets.
    October 16, 14:07:34 Our kingdom Beesknees (2:12) bravely defended against Guns N Roachers (1:4) and lost 51 planets.
  • there is a 2 tick difference though
  • edited October 2015
    Funny all th multies running rampant n players are hitting actives! Lol whores nowadays bwahahaha
  • there is a 2 tick difference though
    8 ticks could have passed, no one would have noticed. Beesknees hit a multi in a sector with only multies.
  • Oh yea roachers seems to find all the good hits that suddenly have tanks out a few ticks before

They re never right after tick but several ticks after just before the wls with tanks come back.

Strange cos u cant track hits that are fails

Maybe he was lucky 2 times in a row it happens
  • Loaf is one of the few ppl whose sarcasm you can actually detect online. Lol
  • i was just mentioning it :D
  • edited October 2015
    Bump