Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

@WESTAS

edited September 2015 in General
Dear Westas,

I am glad to inform you that your schedule has just cleared up. You will no longer have to continue managing your kingdom "Undestructable (x:x)". Now that you have all this spare time (and energy) I would recommend spending it on something productive. Perhaps you could try out some reading (studying), or even something creative like arts and crafts. I hope this will open up new doors for you that may lead to a bright future.

Sincerely,

Puppy

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Congrats, you finally managed to multi my KD weeks after I got all idiots killed and I went RR after almost ditching my KD since there wasn't anything interesting left for me to do. I see you find this very important (killing 3k land KD) and a spectacular achievement since you even created a thread for me :) I think you might actually need to use your own advice...
  • Congrats, you finally managed to multi my KD weeks after I got all idiots killed and I went RR after almost ditching my KD since there wasn't anything interesting left for me to do. I see you find this very important (killing 3k land KD) and a spectacular achievement since you even created a thread for me :) I think you might actually need to use your own advice...
    But but but but I aint even plaaayyiiinnn, I'm just the "designated tell westas he is dead" guy!
  • Now both Multi groups who where hitting each other go and be nice delete them :D
  • Now both Multi groups who where hitting each other go and be nice delete them :D
    THIS
  • Don't flatter yourself westas, puppy didnt kill you

you were just a war kill, noobish kd that they could pk easily
  • edited September 2015
    Lol, no shit sherlock, it had 9k pop and I logged in twice a day max. I do have a life unlike you morons. Though I'd like to see PK thread - quite sure multis were involved.
  • Lol, no shit sherlock, it had 9k pop and I logged in twice a day max. I do have a life unlike you moron. Though I'd like to see PK thread - quite sure multis were involved.
    HA! HE CALLED YOU A MORON MOON!
  • Lol, no shit sherlock, it had 9k pop and I logged in twice a day max. I do have a life unlike you moron. Though I'd like to see PK thread - quite sure multis were involved.
    HA! HE CALLED YOU A MORON MOON!
    :( :(

and @ westas, ask your buddy kurmia, he set it up

• Sup Westas :)
  • edited September 2015
    Why he always sounds so mad?

:scared:
  • edited September 2015
    It's always hilarious watching three shady people bicker about multis. :-)
  • It's always hilarious watching three shady people bicker about multis. :-)
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai zeal!
    haaaaaaaaaaaaaaai zeal!
    this is why i log in to PFs

• A dead Westas thread. Good stuff. =))
  • damn cheaters everywhere
  • damn cheaters everywhere
    heheheehe this comment is pretty funny comming from miltu hehehehe
  • When does the next Round start.
    after this one ends
    after this one ends
    Q: When does this round end?