Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

News from Henry

edited July 2015 in General
Ok so henry just sent me this news

Comments

• Forces from Gartland (1:1) have invaded our kingdom. Although our defenses were brave, we regret to inform you that they were unsuccessful in holding back the opposition.
    We have lost 18 planets, 2,544 platinum, 100 civilians, 0 energy, and 26 honor.
    Our military has lost: 3 soldiers, 6 laser troopers, 61 laser dragoons, and 88 tanks.
    July 19, 03:39:47 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 95 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:48 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 91 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:49 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 86 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:50 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 82 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:51 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 74 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:51 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 78 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:52 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 70 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:53 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 67 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:53 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 63 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:39:54 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 60 civilians were kidnapped.
  • July 19, 03:40:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 23 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:40:45 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 22 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:01 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 20 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:02 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 19 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:02 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 19 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:03 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 18 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:04 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 17 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:04 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 16 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:05 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 15 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:06 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 14 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:06 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 14 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:07 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 13 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:37 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 12 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:38 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 12 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:39 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 11 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:39 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 10 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:40 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 10 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:41 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 9 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:42 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 9 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 9 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:43 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 8 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:41:44 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 8 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:11 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:13 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:14 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 7 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:14 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:15 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 19, 03:42:17 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 6 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: mjasmfdf106mjsfdsf (2:5)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 7,000 (Lost: 70)
    July 19, 03:42:18 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 5 civilians were kidnapped.
  • Hahaha hahahhah hahahah so there you have it my friends , the uni carnt kill richard so the multies are called in from LT

Remember there's only one domininant alliance this round and it isn't Lt

Mofo kills this round -17
    Raw -4
    LT -2
    Multis -11

LT have killed smoab and red velevet however I believe they also
    Got multi attention but carnt confirm 100%

This shows how shit LT was ( I won't complain about raw as multis where never used so I would like to thank shining and Marian for that)

• we are still here and not you shithead
  • I don't play lol
    I am going by the most success and kills
    Even raw did better than LT and you use multis hahahah

You carnt even finish henry for over 2 days with using multi kidnap
    Hahahahahhahahah noobs
  • edited July 2015
    Well, i dont know what is worst, people using multis, that noone cares, or the state of the universe right now.

Anyway, next round will be a new round, i hope they dont use multis when they start to lose.
  • Dude....there is like less than 50 ppl playing

like why bother with this propaganda.
  • I just want the people who is in LT to be ashamed , they haven't ligitametly killed many or if any kingdoms, I feel sorry for the ones who are genuine in LT what thought all their Kts where dead due to the effort they put in but that unfortunetly is wrong
  • Dunno why you think LT has anything to do with this.

I did it because it makes you post whine idiot posts like this :)
  • Dunno why you think LT has anything to do with this.

I did it because it makes you post whine idiot posts like this :)
  • Can we plz change the name of this thread to " Vivas 9th kd is getting multied as he chooses to protect his friends multies"
  • we are still here and not you shithead
    This is about the only thing that does matter for success in this game as it is the only thing that will be recorded in the scores at the end.
  • edited July 2015
    we are still here and not you shithead
    This is about the only thing that does matter for success in this game as it is the only thing that will be recorded in the scores at the end.
    Well, i thought that was about having fun playing a game.

Dindt know you can put on your CV - Top SK player... that will certanly will get you in a vip position. LOL
  • then why do people complain about the multies they are just haveing fun.
    So you support multis

Well if you do that's a good reason to KT you on the future!
  • lmao no, this game is about dominance. If others need to cheat to kill you because they have no chance playing fairly, you've already won.
  • lmao no, this game is about dominance. If others need to cheat to kill you because they have no chance playing fairly, you've already won.
    What a coincidence, I happen to dominate this game.
    So you support multis

Says the supporter of cheats! You're such a fucking faggot stfu
  • Hey viva, what happened to your mult-- i mean, what happened to henry?
  • Richard survived as a kt for 3 days as a uni kt and a multi kt , he did well in my eyes.

I think it would have took the uni weeks to kill him if it wasn't for you
  • we can all stop pretending richard is actually a real person now, viva.
  • I don't care what you think , I swear down on my Sons and daughters life that richard is a guy who lives in my city ( sunderland ) and made henry

I would tell you if I was lieing as why would it matter
  • richard made henry
    this part might be true i guess, probably logged in twice in newbie mode at best.
  • That's not true meadows, many people in our group can confirm he's a real person
  • How Viva thinks being a multi himself and grouping with people who are also multis makes him and his multi friends legit, no one will ever know.

Plus the "Multis" havent done much. I mean seriously you cant post "62 hours Uni/Multi KT" when the mutlis and Uni aren't actually touching you, without getting them to. Multis are an expected norm these days, because of people like you... and bcart not scanning.
    what if they cheat and fail to kill you? ;)
  • How Viva thinks being a multi himself and grouping with people who are also multis makes him and his multi friends legit, no one will ever know.

Plus the "Multis" havent done much. I mean seriously you cant post "62 hours Uni/Multi KT" when the mutlis and Uni aren't actually touching you, without getting them to. Multis are an expected norm these days, because of people like you... and bcart not scanning.
    Your a nobody , go back in your hole, your not in the cool /popular Gang and your oppinion means zero to this community

what if they cheat and fail to kill you? ;)
    I could've recreated and outgrown you after fucking you as bad I did on my own lmao
    So you support multis

I support multies as much as you do. Henry tried his hand and making multies just cause he was bad at it doesn't mean he should be protected.