Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XLTx using multies

Comments

• Lol that actually mad me laugh
  • Skinhead much?
  • I do have one yes and I am hard as fuck too and would batter every single fucker on here with ease!
    I think Lynog may be a struggle but I could crawl over the line still
  • you sound like darius-"i work out i got a big dik" but in that gym mirror we saw a guy who weighs like 50kg's. Same with you viva, batter every fuker with what? with your mom help? or your sisters?
  • I don't do any exercise , I've am too busy working and then I am a family man and have kids , in my spare time I get drunk and go to
    Football matches home and away
  • you sound like darius-"i work out i got a big dik" but in that gym mirror we saw a guy who weighs like 50kg's. Same with you viva, batter every fuker with what? with your mom help? or your sisters?
    You don't know what me or Darius looks like you little rat

• ^^ I saw a pic of you... scrawny lil cunt
  • Where is justas and zipas?
    I doubt they'll ever come to SK! I wish zipas would, fighting him was always fun
  • everyone knows SK stands for south korea.
    only a matter of time.
  • Well, i think there is no doubt about xLTx is commanded by cheaters. And that they were using multis to kill the KTs.

I dont like Darius, but even if you dont like someone you dont create a bunch of multis to KT him and his alliance mates. The worst cheaters are the ones who believe they are the good guys while they cheat. I do support Viva in how he leads, he is a great AL.

Wanadoo looks like a really sad person, getting mad, showing his xenophobia, looks like a racist douche who i m pretty sure will not be brave enought to say those things face to face.
  • I have no connection with xLTx, so don't blame them for the stunts I pull. I want full credit, damnit.

Then again you think Viva's a great AL, so it's already clear you're some kind of highly advanced retard.
  • edited July 2015
    I have no connection with xLTx, so don't blame them for the stunts I pull. I want full credit, damnit.

Then again you think Viva's a great AL, so it's already clear you're some kind of highly advanced retard.
    You seem really worry about cleaning xLTx`s name, which make me think you are connected.

And you are aggresive without reason (I dont think you know me enought to say i m retarded), so it looks like you are a very insecure person who sublimates her insecurities through violence, that must suck.

Viva is AL in every round of an Alliance who reach top 1 at some point of the round, you have to recognise that, and that his alliances has won a lot of wars.
  • Viva's an AL because nobody else ever wants to be one. He grabs whatever retards will actually join him, posts awful targets, and then blabs about god knows what.

I guess today's players can't recognize actual talent anymore, but who can blame them when there's not really any around.
  • meadows they can't even recognize that its hypocritical to say that one wants fairness in the game but then stands by and watches a sector mate spend 3-4 days using every WL available to bash someone.

They believe "I multi to counter others multi's" is a fair and balanced response.
  • edited July 2015
    ^^ I saw a pic of you... scrawny lil cunt
    I am fat if anything you baboon

• Viva's an AL because nobody else ever wants to be one. He grabs whatever retards will actually join him, posts awful targets, and then blabs about god knows what.

I guess today's players can't recognize actual talent anymore, but who can blame them when there's not really any around.
    Viva is an extremely active AL. In this era that is 99% better than anyone else. The other "skill" involved with being an AL in the current state of the game is having pre-existing relationships like Moogle. Theres not really that much strategy anymore and you're kidding yourself if you think there is.
    I weigh 180 in freedom units.

I've never said I was huge, but I do work out consistently and at a level that will lead to me having an elite physique in the near future. What more needs to be said?
  • ^^ I saw a pic of you... scrawny lil cunt
    I am fat if anything you baboon

I prefer gorilla you fucking peon... I guess I couldn't tell if you were fat b.c your boyfriend had his arm around you and you were wearing navy gear...
  • I'm the stick one. My wrists are so thin, fuck you grandma ... Not really I love you.
  • dirty, i dont give a fuck about your opinion, you are hating me for years, i remember some years ago, we were involved in 1vs1 sk love, that continued like 2 or 3 rounds, and we tried to kill each other, but then one of us quit, and thats how it ended, all i can remember i fukd your kd all those rounds. And viva is a top notch idiot, and 80% of sk players agrees with me.
  • dirty, i dont give a fuck about your opinion, you are hating me for years, i remember some years ago, we were involved in 1vs1 sk love, that continued like 2 or 3 rounds, and we tried to kill each other, but then one of us quit, and thats how it ended, all i can remember i fukd your kd all those rounds. And viva is a top notch idiot, and 80% of sk players agrees with me.
    Another Dirty, not me =S

• i figured now in another thread.
  • July 15, 22:33:55 Our kingdom Silver Surfer (1:18) bravely defended against V star (1:1) and was victorious.
    July 15, 22:35:01 Our kingdom Silver Surfer (1:18) bravely defended against LA Viva (1:14) and was victorious.

i'm sure these two failed viva recreates were actually just more people in the hall of residence.
  • Get the vibrator out meadows and stick it up your wet pussy , you dirty mother fucker.

Show SK what u look like you dirty bitch
  • July 15, 22:33:55 Our kingdom Silver Surfer (1:18) bravely defended against V star (1:1) and was victorious.
    July 15, 22:35:01 Our kingdom Silver Surfer (1:18) bravely defended against LA Viva (1:14) and was victorious.

i'm sure these two failed viva recreates were actually just more people in the hall of residence.
    Silver`s kingdom was so weak that he died from 2 failed hits. Weird.

• edited July 2015
    Get the vibrator out meadows and stick it up your wet pussy , you dirty mother fucker.

Show SK what u look like you dirty bitch
    Shut up fat ass! Meadows don't want you fapping over her pics! Run along n make a few more bsg, multi your ass off and lose AGAIN
  • Atleast we know he can't use the halls of residence excuse next round
  • It's viva, he uses hall of residence, flatmates, neighbor, etc every single round when he gets caught blatantly cheating. And people are still dumb enough to follow and support this dunce. Really says something about the average SK player to be honest.
  • Atleast we know he can't use the halls of residence excuse next round
    You aren't just at a hall of residents for one round of Sk you fucking dimwit

• It's viva, he uses hall of residence, flatmates, neighbor, etc every single round when he gets caught blatantly cheating. And people are still dumb enough to follow and support this dunce. Really says something about the average SK player to be honest.
    The fact is you multi ! I don't , some of use Carnt afford to live in our own houses when studying , that isn't a crime is it? Remember this is a game meadows , I know 6 people who play this game in a 40 mile radius of me
    Myself
    Richy and vulpes for one
    The other 3 are Noobs who richie knows and I've sooke too but they think the games shit because of people like you multying