Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- LT cheating Big style , there alliance should be embarresed!!

Comments

• Viva the old alliance leader is Dead. We have a new one now. Leave the rest of us alone already.
  • edited July 2015
    why? hes still running his mouth in here. wanna fresh start wait till next round
  • To vivas credit I have full insight to everything vivas doing and he's not cheating
    why? hes still running his mouth in here. wanna fresh start wait till next round
    look at mr big bad 1k lander making the decisions around here haha
  • To vivas credit I have full insight to everything vivas doing and he's not cheating
    look at mr big bad 1k lander making the decisions around here haha

well if he is to be believed hes not playing so hes not cheating now no.
  • why? hes still running his mouth in here. wanna fresh start wait till next round
    I was merely asking if people supported LT cheating with multis

Seeing smoab and TGV popcorn getting killed via kidnap with only about 10 kidnaps from Alliamce
    Members was a cause for concern , it's a message to all the fair players of LT as I feel sorry for those people who have give everything for a fair war.
  • why? hes still running his mouth in here. wanna fresh start wait till next round

Seeing smoab and TGV popcorn getting killed via kidnap with only about 10 kidnaps from Alliamce
    Members was a cause for concern , it's a message to all the fair players of LT as I feel sorry for those people who have give everything for a fair war.
    Now you care about people cheating... why dont you care when they are in your alliance
  • Whe I left my alliance I died fine ( by multis but hey that's life )
    I just expected a fair war
    The new leadership of BM have done well and killed 2 kingdoms via hard work

LT have killed 3 all via suspicious multi action ( meadows admits to killing hot dog for a start)
    TGV is a obvious one also , I Carnt comment on smoab's kill and I won't as I have no evidence on that one.

Now you care about people cheating... why dont you care when they are in your alliance
    I am
    Not in this game , I wanted my alliance to be left in a fair war 1 v 1 not 1 v 1 and a lot of multis on the opposing side.

Ok
    Year I do have underhanded tactics and troll but I would not mop
    KTS up via such action

No way!

What is cheating these days?

Cheating to grow? Cheating to hurt competition?

What do you personally define as cheating?

• lol i just wanted to log in and i was killed too =D suddenly 108 news, hmmm what would it be
  • lol i just wanted to log in and i was killed too =D suddenly 108 news, hmmm what would it be
    Hot dog got it aswell buddy and TGV popcorn and jujubee

They are doing it as they carnt kill people off alone

Very sad bro.
  • I dont even know why I play this game anymore. Ive only been around for about a year and every fuking time I play I get killed by multis now. Last time I was legitimatly killed was like 4 rounds ago. Its not even worth playing anymore if Im just going to die to some dip shit using multis.
  • I will continue doing it until Viva stops posting.
  • I will continue doing it until Viva stops posting.
    Meadows I am not even playing you ginger fat cum
    Guzzling slut
  • i will stop if viva keeps posting
  • Makes a lot of sense. Fuk with legitimate KDs just because you don't like some troll. Hell as far as I know you dont even have a kd this round meadows.
  • I have a lot of kds :(

They just have a combined networth of like 100k.

And if Viva wants to continue being a problem child, I'll have to settle on dealing with anyone foolish enough to follow him. You may not be viva, but you had a choice to ignore the guy wearing a dunce cap.
  • you're a tard
  • my darling if i was cheating, i wouldnt needed 3 days to pk JuJu and RedVelvet would be dead after first missile strike, we where short like 8 PA, but we couldnt get em.
    we do not control meadows, no one does. she does what she wants, dont blame our alliance of cheating because of her. she killed our top 1 kingdom because she does not like RR. Viva you trolling around like a bitch, your own alliance is plenty of probe farms, even your top kingdom - RedVelvet is sharing account, so please first clean your own alliance, then blame others.
    LT Vejas 1.1 is also online when kingdoms die
    Aka kesha

Also LT Alliance have been told they don't need to Wl kingdoms to death , just get them down till they are overflowing

( so multis can finish them off)
  • She killed me aswell and pluto you failed to mention that and you Alliamce wasn't really a strong alliance when meadows killed Roi infact half of LT was split so don't pass that one as your alliance because it wasn't even LT

Lol your taking credit for meadows

You posted

Hotdog as Dead then locked forums as thought it was an LT kill

LT has not has one legitimate kill this round

FACT

You say you guys are good leaders I think your terrible leaders and are clueless
    You struggle to run a Pk even with the LT probe farms

Your a little cunt, don't even mention my name , you will
    Always be a step below me

I am
    Premier league you are the bottom of the barrel , you will and most of this fuckers will always be in
    My shadow,

You live in Malaysia don't you? You black little bellend

• you cynical lie. please NAME LT probe farms? NAMES and will post them as KT, but please provide PROOFS. We lock threads when kingdoms are dead, not because "we make a kill". Do i sed in thread that LT make a pk? i wrote DEAD.
  • Why don't you write

Dead ,,,, killed by multis

Oh I know why because your ashamed that your alliance can not kill and one without multis
  • my darling if i was cheating, i wouldnt needed 3 days to pk JuJu and RedVelvet would be dead after first missile strike, we where short like 8 PA, but we couldnt get em.
    we do not control meadows, no one does. she does what she wants, dont blame our alliance of cheating because of her. she killed our top 1 kingdom because she does not like RR. Viva you trolling around like a bitch, your own alliance is plenty of probe farms, even your top kingdom - RedVelvet is sharing account, so please first clean your own alliance, then blame others.
    LT Vejas 1.1 is also online when kingdoms die
    Aka kesha

Also LT Alliance have been told they don't need to Wl kingdoms to death , just get them down till they are overflowing

( so multis can finish them off)
    Your top KD thunderlord? He was in Hades not LT. Are LT and RO working together or are you just in 1:15? If he was alive, 1:15 wouldnt have joined you guys lol.

Btw did you notice it was almost super easy to pop kill me?

Its because someone had already conveniently burned my residences to 5% and saboed me powerless 3 days in a row until I stopped rebuilding pps.

Through all that I managed to rail down Restructuring, help clear out more than 15 probefarm multis assaulting me, railed onepiece, 2wl railed meis and in general I've done more damage to competition on my own with 3 completely legit and separate KDs than your entire UA.

Remember how easy conquest went down? I was broken first by the bankfarmed to fuck Sev with his farms arsoning and saboing me down while Hades failed on me.

Remember how Pure died? I wouldve been able to keep suicide breaking every top KD around at the time except I was getting handily mopped up by 15 multis (again).

And now, after 4 days straight of missling me down I finally lost the rank 1 spot.

My worst crime? Account sharing to deal with all of that bullshit above lmfao

• the weirdest part is that the one person i haven't touched this round is darius. ayyyy.
  • you just sed you run 3 kingdoms seperately :) nice. my days you would be killed right away by all alliances together, but when we have AL such whining bitch like viva who can see chators only in opposite alliances, thinks like these are allowed.
    we dont run any ua anymore, we are 2 (dead one piece and a clown leipzig) guys who plays with a single kingdom each.
  • edited July 2015
    you just sed you run 3 kingdoms seperately :) nice. my days you would be killed right away by all alliances together, but when we have AL such whining bitch like viva who can see chators only in opposite alliances, thinks like these are allowed.
    we dont run any ua anymore, we are 2 (dead one piece and a clown leipzig) guys who plays with a single kingdom each.
    In OUR days the multis fucking up my shit wouldnt do it for a week straight because the playerbase was big enough to kill them off on sight lol.

There was enforcement back then. This is a small sandbox now. You guys can run 2 KDs each for all I care, my side KD was the only one keeping up with my main account lmfao.
    \
    The only person still playing that can compete with Darius is Darius, or anyone able to overwhelm me with 10+ KDs via bots (meadows, you, panda) or a totally different level of no-lifing (sevs 15 bank farms)

• Kesha isn't the person I would be poking at tbh I'm sure people have multis on both sides.
  • edited July 2015
    :)

i love getting messages from multies

Henry VIII (1:19)
    Sector Leader
    Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 12, 14:04:11
    You will receive two more Retals on behalf of viva upon his request, myself and jujubee will probably do one.
    If our ATTACKs fails we will hit again untill you apologise.
  • the weirdest part is that the one person i haven't touched this round is darius. ayyyy.
    ayyy lmao