Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

-- LT cheating Big style , there alliance should be embarresed!!

edited July 2015 in General
So they kill TGV popcorn 1.13

He goes from 42 kidnap to 2 kidnap without any further posts at all
We all know it would take a lot of kidnaps to get to this point !
It's one thing have the odd I.p match but having kingdoms kindap people to death via multis is as low as it gets

We all know it's LT 1.7 doing it and every one in this alliance should be ashamed to be in an alliance what cheats this bad , why do you fight for some
One with prob farms??? Why kidnap at all?? When he can do it with his prob farms??

Comments

• Posted on July 12, 02:00:53
    July 12, 01:59:54 TGV Popcorn (1:13) Kidnappings Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 0 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    July 12, 01:59:45 TGV Popcorn (1:13) Kidnappings Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 1 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    July 12, 01:59:38 TGV Popcorn (1:13) Kidnappings Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 1 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    July 12, 01:50:51 TGV Popcorn (1:13) Kidnappings Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 42 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.
    July 12, 01:47:53 TGV Popcorn (1:13) Kidnappings Your probes have successfully kidnapped from their civilian population. They returned with 44 civilians, sadly, they kidnapped many more.

So this is what I an
    Pointing at exactly a 3 minute gap and no posts in between with known multis logging in

So LT have killed 2 kingdoms and both exactly the same way

Even one of there top kingdoms even said how is this possible ???
    Well it's not possible without multis
  • July 12, 02:26:32 Miesteliuxz xLTx (1:7) We have to bash and pk hotdog
    July 12, 02:26:51 Miesteliuxz xLTx (1:7) Also missiles on velvet
    July 12, 02:27:17 Miesteliuxz xLTx (1:7) I do solo on manhatan sabos
    July 12, 02:27:24 Miesteliuxz xLTx (1:7)

He will do solo Manhattan sabo ( with multis lol)
  • edited July 2015
    LT Vejas 1.1 is also online when kingdoms die
    Aka kesha

Also LT Alliance have been told they don't need to Wl kingdoms to death , just get them down till they are overflowing

( so multis can finish them off)
  • Maybe it was just someone in his hall of residence
  • 2 kills both by multis
    Yeh what an allliance they have , they may win but only because of multis.....
  • dude i talked to them and they just live in the same dorm, so it's all good.
  • Those who live in glass houses really shouldn't throw stones. When you cheat, group with people who cheat, and house cheating in your alliance, not a single person is going to care or feel sorry for you if someone ends up cheating against you.
  • Meadows I am no longer involved in leadership in SickMofo , I created a new account and seen the info, my old Alliamce deserve a fair crack of the whip
    1 v 1 with no multis

The fact is SM have killed 2 kingdoms via Wls and would win the war out of determination however Lt has killed 2 due to multis

That's sad

Hang on pot calling kettle black
    You multied me and have atleast 6 times previously
  • I don't recall ever actually doing anything to you before this round when I killed you for being R/R, but one is only five away from six, so I guess that's pretty close.
  • I don't recall ever actually doing anything to you before this round when I killed you for being R/R, but one is only five away from six, so I guess that's pretty close.
    I've been multied atleast 12 times.

• viva why do you care so much?
    I just don't like cheaters Toni

• We play sk to train other groups not to kill cheaters anymore.
  • Multis just used on hotdog 1.18
    He had 8k Pop , 10 minutes later he was in a coffin
    Multis got LTs 3rd kill ( like their 2nd and 3rd kills)
  • Nah, that one was me. I figured if you were going to bitch, I'd give you something to bitch about.
  • Lol Yeh I assumed you where working with LT anyway, Yeh I am bitching because its a total uneven war
    I ain't got an account but LT and you and your alliamce are using Multis

I am not involved in this round no more anyway but
    Bahh lol like I said it proves all we need to know

LT won via Multis killing all KTS

Bravo
  • You can associate me with whoever you want, doesn't really bother me. I think my biggest kd is what, like 180 land? lul.

You complained about multis where there probably wasn't any, so I made an issue out of multis where there was one.

Deal with it.
  • 43 kidnap return and 3 minutes later 2 kidnap return ?? You honestly not find that bizarre

Atleast it shows you never just wanted to kill RR kingdoms
    That's says everything about your lies .

Again in doesn't concern ME hugely as I am not playing
    It just looks like my old Alliamce never got a fair war and to be fair I feel sorry for the LT kingdoms what give everything they had but where only helped over the line by multis
  • edited July 2015
    We are just one galaxy now, i m not going to talk about the gold days when there was 40, just four or five rounds back there were 2 or 3 galaxys in S1, now there is one, and half empty. People using multis is killing the game, good job.
  • You can associate me with whoever you want, doesn't really bother me. I think my biggest kd is what, like 180 land? lul.

You complained about multis where there probably wasn't any, so I made an issue out of multis where there was one.

Deal with it.
    But really you're just bored and wanted to fuck with viva lol
    I just don't like cheaters Toni

Funniest one
  • edited July 2015
    Multies mopping up LT kts
  • yes viva multies are killing kd's, but no one cares cause your alliance has harbored multies sense the start.

• Lol need one of your multi buddys to threaten me and hit me cause I post on the forums.

Henry VIII (1:19)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on July 12, 09:25:43
    media_freak 4:10PM QuoteFlag
    yes viva multies are killing kd's, but no one cares cause your alliance has harbored multies sense the start.

Abusive message retalled

• July 12, 04:55:17 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 12, 04:55:23 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    July 12, 04:55:28 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 540 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:55:30 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 513 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: kasjfd093mksadfsf (2:3)
    Mission: Kidnappings
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 220)
    July 12, 04:55:31 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 487 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:55:33 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 463 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:55:34 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 440 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 220)
    July 12, 04:55:35 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 418 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 280)
    July 12, 04:55:37 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was kasjfd093mksadfsf (2:3) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 1,200)
    July 12, 04:56:27 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 397 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: jsadfdsf092gasdfds (2:12)
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 260)
    July 12, 04:56:28 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 377 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 280)
    July 12, 04:56:29 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 358 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 300)
    July 12, 04:56:30 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 340 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:30 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 323 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 200)
    July 12, 04:56:31 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was jsadfdsf092gasdfds (2:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 1,400)
    July 12, 04:56:32 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 307 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:34 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was jsadfdsf092gasdfds (2:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 1,100)
    July 12, 04:56:35 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was jsadfdsf092gasdfds (2:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 900)
    July 12, 04:56:36 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was jsadfdsf092gasdfds (2:12) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 1,000)
    July 12, 04:56:47 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 292 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: jasfff091jsadfs (2:7)
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 240)
    July 12, 04:56:48 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 277 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 260)
    July 12, 04:56:49 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was jasfff091jsadfs (2:7) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 1,400)
    July 12, 04:56:50 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 263 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 300)
    July 12, 04:56:52 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 250 civilians were kidnapped. Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 140)
    July 12, 04:56:52 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 238 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:53 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 226 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:54 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 215 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:54 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 204 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:56:55 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 194 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:57:06 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was lajsfsf090nahisfsd (2:20) Our FDC has succeeded in decrypting the probes origin and mission:
    Origin: lajsfsf090nahisfsd (2:20)
    Probes Sent: 20,000 (Lost: 900)
    July 12, 04:57:08 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 184 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:57:09 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 175 civilians were kidnapped.
    July 12, 04:57:10 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were

Deal with it.
    But really you're just bored and wanted to fuck with viva lol
    Pretty much. He made this thread trying to accuse people of cheating without any real substance, and the sheer hypocrisy grinded my gears a little. I thought it'd be funny.
  • Nice try shitbag multis, Too bad it wont let me post all the news in one post.
  • Sorry Juju, it's just an unfortunate circumstance where your alliance leader is a loudmouthed buffoon.
  • Easy life servers kinda boring zzz