Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

XLTx using multies

edited July 2015 in General
We all know the multis have been probe and bank farms for LTs pritty clear

All tops have had multi attention except LT alliance

LT alliance has been the only alliance who refused and did not post any multis

Also have a look at this screen shot that I was sent

14 kidnap at one tic then the next kidnap 1 hour late was 4
No morw kidnap a all then he died that tic

At the same time some known multis logged in.... And obviously never posted what they did

Very said that an alliance with more tops need to cheat

Comments

• There alliance should be ashamed they did less than 18 kidnaps from a 14 return pop start over two tics and the multis did the rest

It takes more than 18 kidnaps from 5 pop return to get a kingdom dead
  • edited July 2015
    What multies are you talking about?
  • meanwhile, viva is posting another alliance's AFs from his phone and that's legit.

Much like his groupmate shares ips with 3-4 small multis around the uni that have been caught this round alone.

Much like he invites Loafery's old kingdom into his alliance, when it's actually now Darius(who ran two accounts earlier) playing the account, which is, once again, matching IPs to probe farms.

Viva, you have 0 room to make any accusations and deserve any kind of multi action that comes your way.
  • meanwhile, viva is posting another alliance's AFs from his phone and that's legit.

Much like his groupmate shares ips with 3-4 small multis around the uni that have been caught this round alone.

Much like he invites Loafery's old kingdom into his alliance, when it's actually now Darius(who ran two accounts earlier) playing the account, which is, once again, matching IPs to probe farms.

Viva, you have 0 room to make any accusations and deserve any kind of multi action that comes your way.
    Bwahahaha Viva always getting shit on while crying!!!

meanwhile, viva is posting another alliance's AFs from his phone and that's legit.

You guys figured out I was Darius and is that why I was assaulted by 15 Multis that burned me to 5%, Saboed me for 3 days and kidnapped me to 1k pop? Or was I still loafery back then to you and it's just another case of adorable size envy.

There's no room for fair play in this game anymore, I treat it like the sandbox it is now. You can kill a Darius kd but you can't kill Darius :) I don't cheat to help me build and that's the saddest part when I dominate on every kd I touch
  • blah blah blah I can't compete without cheating but still think i'm boss.. is all i ever hear when you start typing... i don't even bother reading ur spam nonsense anymore lol
  • Then why do you send me 16 pms a day
  • westas joined.
    Welcome Aboard!
    9:17AM Comment

THE FUCK YOU TRYING TO HIDE MR 1 POST!?
    Your 5k posts doesn't make you more of a man, just someone who has way more time to waste than I do.
  • Lt has been using Multied since g20. Old news

• You guys figured out I was Darius and is that why I was assaulted by 15 Multis that burned me to 5%, Saboed me for 3 days and kidnapped me to 1k pop? Or was I still loafery back then to you and it's just another case of adorable size envy.

There's no room for fair play in this game anymore, I treat it like the sandbox it is now. You can kill a Darius kd but you can't kill Darius :) I don't cheat to help me build and that's the saddest part when I dominate on every kd I touch
    i actually just found out that it was yours two days ago, so the multi stuff I just assumed was loaf being top. Probably was zao.

I wasn't going to say anything about you because I don't care to get in the way of what you do. I said it because viva probably knew and he's trying to act like some Mr Clean.

• You guys figured out I was Darius and is that why I was assaulted by 15 Multis that burned me to 5%, Saboed me for 3 days and kidnapped me to 1k pop? Or was I still loafery back then to you and it's just another case of adorable size envy.

i actually just found out that it was yours two days ago, so the multi stuff I just assumed was loaf being top. Probably was zao.

I wasn't going to say anything about you because I don't care to get in the way of what you do. I said it because viva probably knew and he's trying to act like some Mr Clean.
    Makes sense. Those farms were zao or restructuring I think. They magically stopped logging in when I killed restructure
  • viva you damn romanian emigrant to uk, fckin paste your text next time to a Word document for autospelling fixes, cause now its some blah blah im disabled blabber
  • why isn't he dead yet?
  • why isn't he dead yet?
    Darius or Viva or best yet both
  • Thats not the real Westas??? 0_o
  • westas joined.
    Welcome Aboard!
    9:17AM Comment

THE FUCK YOU TRYING TO HIDE MR 1 POST!?
    Your 5k posts doesn't make you more of a man, just someone who has way more time to waste than I do.

What it makes me is a person who has an identity, instead of coming onto the forum under a fake name. Poser bitch.
    Westas is an old player mages
  • LOL @ how wanadoo and westas both appear in the same round. Seems legit.

Why hasn't all of sk accepted cheating and just gone with it?
  • I shall not cheat!

Why is that cheating?

don't u realize they do, see how everyone just points fingers at cheaters. but all they do is whine about it, don't really do anything about it.

that's y u just place ocean and do nothing all round.
  • old version g11
    Lt has been using Multied since g20. Old news
  • Since 2004™
  • xLTx exists since 2001 :)
  • who said anything about lt
  • who said anything about lt
    This thread is kinda about it..
  • Where is justas and zipas?
  • I am the only legit player left
    This is sad :-(
  • I am the only legit player left
    This is sad :-(
    what colour is the sky in this fantasy world of yours?
  • Fucking black like a pakki
  • vivas fat black momma, is sitting on his face, thats why he sees black sky, and talks stupid things :D