Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So Alliance disbands and we're left stranded...

edited June 2015 in General
1:9, lost our alliance when, it disbanded suddenly on us..

I received some message about plans to reform, but what are we supposed to do while waiting? we're being farmed and I'm debating quitting for good.

edit: what's to say when reformed, we'll even be included in the reform?

Comments

• That's a really sad story
  • just a shame no-one wants their HoF calc'd. I'll do it, just need a space in the alliance,
  • Rohan, this is S1..
  • edited June 2015
    I know, I was being Rohan.

If I were you, I'd make an alliance and pledge your sector to an alliance, be a 6th sector. Message viva, I'm more than confident that he'd accept such a term.
  • edited June 2015
    I wanted to join SickBastards but i dont have a group and my sector decided otherwise. We joined FacelessMan, i dindt like it, but i understand what teamwork is, so i used my WLs to help the alliance in war. (And i will be totally okey if SickBastards decided to KT me, even if some of they are my friends, this is a war game and every round should be different)

Then our alliance, FacelessMan, disbanded without warning (Asshole leadership), and i got hit for the former KT who wanted to regain land (In the same hour, lost 50 k networth in a single hit. I was kind of mad, cos there were other kingdoms with less defense and more land).

Then we recreated as Raw, and we dindt invite 1:9 who used to be our alliance mates (Asshole leadership again). Being only 20 sectors, and 3 alliances with 5 sector and ours with 4, we are forcing 1:9 to be alone, and i think that is really assholish.

I notice it while i was looking targets, i was about to attack, but then i said "well i m not going to attack 1:9, they should be in our alliance", so at least from me, i m not going to farm your sector.
  • Then we recreated as Raw, and we dindt invite 1:9 who used to be our alliance mates (Asshole leadership again). Being only 20 sectors, and 3 alliances with 5 sector and ours with 4, we are forcing 1:9 to be alone, and i think that is really assholish.

I notice it while i was looking targets, i was about to attack, but then i said "well i m not going to attack 1:9, they should be in our alliance", so at least from me, i m not going to farm your sector.
    I am the SL of 1:9, been messaging people in Raw to get us in, and no response at all...
  • Join the Reinforcements
  • Who do I contact?
  • feel free to contact me
  • Im not in any kind of leadership this round so I dont know the leaders. Just start messaging SLs.
  • I know, I was being Rohan.

If I were you, I'd make an alliance and pledge your sector to an alliance, be a 6th sector. Message viva, I'm more than confident that he'd accept such a term.
    Mmmmm possible
  • I have been.
  • You haven't messaged me bro
  • he messaged me instead
  • he messaged me instead
    Hahah ok
  • he messaged me instead
    Hahah ok
  • viva, you said AFTER I messages Lovsan.
    At the time I'd gotten va message ingame saying pm a SL.

I did, in Reinforcements now.

Looks like I got a sector where I'm the only kingdom people want but the others they don't.

So I'm stuck..
  • viva, you said AFTER I messages Lovsan.
    At the time I'd gotten va message ingame saying pm a SL.

I did, in Reinforcements now.

Looks like I got a sector where I'm the only kingdom people want but the others they don't.

So I'm stuck..
    And they want you to calc HoF points...

... well, at least people want you

lol
  • I could say that's why I do the hof lpl.
  • I wanted to join SickBastards but i dont have a group and my sector decided otherwise. We joined FacelessMan, i dindt like it, but i understand what teamwork is, so i used my WLs to help the alliance in war. (And i will be totally okey if SickBastards decided to KT me, even if some of they are my friends, this is a war game and every round should be different)

Then our alliance, FacelessMan, disbanded without warning (Asshole leadership), and i got hit for the former KT who wanted to regain land (In the same hour, lost 50 k networth in a single hit. I was kind of mad, cos there were other kingdoms with less defense and more land).

Then we recreated as Raw, and we dindt invite 1:9 who used to be our alliance mates (Asshole leadership again). Being only 20 sectors, and 3 alliances with 5 sector and ours with 4, we are forcing 1:9 to be alone, and i think that is really assholish.

You did a good call by looking after previous alliance mates. Restored my faith in SKers.
  • Sounds honorable i will not 1.9 either!

REMEMBER 1.9!!!!