Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming?

edited June 2015 in General
Pls discuss

Subject: Re: (Blank). Sent on June 16, 22:24:40
June 16, 14:17:58 Our brave kingdom Jon Snow (1:2) attacked Porfo (1:2) and conquered 164 planets.
June 16, 14:18:07 Our brave kingdom Jon Snow (1:2) attacked Porfo (1:2) and conquered 140 planets.
June 16, 14:19:41 Our brave kingdom Jaqen Hghar (1:2) attacked Porfo (1:2) and conquered 113 planets.
June 16, 14:19:41 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
June 16, 14:20:19 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against Mercy Buckets (1:18) and lost 91 planets.
June 16, 14:20:22 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against Mercy Buckets (1:18) and lost 73 planets.
June 16, 14:20:46 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18) and was victorious.
June 16, 14:21:13 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18) and lost 58 planets.
June 16, 14:21:22 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against 1st SFOD Detach D (1:18) and lost 50 planets.
June 16, 14:21:24 Our brave kingdom Jaqen Hghar (1:2) attacked Porfo (1:2) and conquered 47 planets.
June 16, 14:21:53 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against Archangel (1:15) and lost 45 planets.
June 16, 14:22:40 Our kingdom Porfo (1:2) bravely defended against Uranus (1:15) and lost 43 planets.

Comments

• The first 2 are highly concerning , the rest are fine!

Jon snow should know not to take first 2 hits

He could get away with maybe 1/3 at a push but 1/2 is pushing it big style
    Not sure he could have got 300 plus land from any where else
  • Saw it happen...

i laughed so hard at the situation my kingdom went into deletion.
  • For the watch!
  • ^^ I hope ozzy gets gutted by rabbid raccoon... lil bitch
  • But I never farm... I was just lucky with those hits!
  • Jon snow died then came back to life, GOT FO LIFE!
  • i think we should kt URANUS for the 11th hit.
    Just because the kingdom name is funny.
  • Jon snow got stabbed to death btw
  • looks like farming, bcart will ban
  • Lol kenshin said he was land d in the chat... i didn't hit him but it doesn't matter Jon got hit
  • Uranus bringing up the rear on that list?? is that on purpose guys?
  • Because bringing it up in chat makes it ok. They should know to use 1 wl. Double standards all around.

Waiting for that bcart ban.
  • Because bringing it up in chat makes it ok. They should know to use 1 wl. Double standards all around.

Waiting for that bcart ban.
    Like I said he got hit... so he gained nothing really... don't talk about double standards I didn't say he should get off free... Sick Bastards had quite a few AT and nothing happened there right? That's what I thought take your double standards and shove em up your ass
  • Get a life bro.
  • Because AT and farming a disbander who is someone are the same.

Also getting hit and losing the land still means they lost no land. The double standards is your friends playing by their own rules, but will jump on anyone doing the same.
  • I don't even know who Jon snow is... so friends? Not really lol

Sped... blow me

Sped... blow me
  • Because AT and farming a disbander who is someone are the same.

Also getting hit and losing the land still means they lost no land. The double standards is your friends playing by their own rules, but will jump on anyone doing the same.

Ohhh so you're saying that a 15.6k dragoon dw with 4,000 ld n 2k tanks hitting top kds outside sick isn't complete shit while Viva threatens to war to protect the what 4th dw doing this? Lmao he got hit, so lost the land, lost the units and loses a days growth... The way the rd is everything is getting ate up... gg

Sped... blow me