Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Farming - Lets Get'er Started!

edited June 2015 in General
June 9, 22:11:12 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.
June 9, 22:11:19 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.
June 9, 22:11:26 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.
June 9, 22:11:26 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.

June 10, 00:32:34 Our kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) bravely defended against OMG SexXxy BoOo0mB (1:15) and lost 48 planets.
June 10, 00:33:57 Our kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) bravely defended against OMG SexXxy BoOo0mB (1:15) and lost 41 planets.

Texas Ranger (1:1) Spy on Military 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10)
Soldiers 230 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 1,003 144 144 148 147
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Tanks 102 0 0 0 0

Comments

• I would probably just give him the benifit of the doubt

Due to the times and he hit only twice

If we start coming down on incidents like this then we all may as well leave

If he hit 3 times straight after then Yeh he would be killable but on this occasion he should be left alone.
  • I would probably just give him the benifit of the doubt

Due to the times and he hit only twice

If we start coming down on incidents like this then we all may as well leave

If he hit 3 times straight after then Yeh he would be killable but on this occasion he should be left alone.
    1)I don't agree he hit twice already befor and keeped two WLs why should anybody keep two WLs if he didn't know there would be something up?
    2)And why should anybody play Desert like that KD does hit 4 times an inactive and then what hope he dosen't get hit ?
    Its pretty clear that everyone with that would get wrecked and if he builds so many Goons why only hit for 20 land if someone wanted to suicide like that he would wreck a top kd for sure.
    3)SO in the end tis a active land farm for da Boom thats beeing 99% sure.
  • edited June 2015
    He left it 2.20 hours
    I don't think you've got much to go on here, your evidence is a anti turtle ( no ip match) and a kingdom keeping 2 wls

However he is Rank 1 so he's gained an unfair advantage ( which is why farming was brought in to stop the tops cheating) farming should only count in these matters so maybe this topic does have further discussion to go.

If the uni wish or agree to kill him then my men would assist if he's proven guilty.
  • Anyone with a brain knows if they build enough offensive military they can mask their next-to-zero defense with "false NW" and leave themselves open for 2 hours, only to hit their farm KD a few hours later.

I doubt many people would of SOK/SOM'd a KD who only hit inactives (let alone an inactive in his own sector) with a pretty average NW for the first round of hits.
  • What was his nw before he got hit?
  • Anyone with a brain knows if they build enough offensive military they can mask their next-to-zero defense with "false NW" and leave themselves open for 2 hours, only to hit their farm KD a few hours later.

I doubt many people would of SOK/SOM'd a KD who only hit inactives (let alone an inactive in his own sector) with a pretty average NW for the first round of hits.
    Hear, hear!
  • What was his nw before he got hit?
    He's 27k right now. don't know about before.
  • Over 40k i belive.
  • THrow in ~6800 for land, ~3300 for tanks, ~2500 for pop and you're looking at 40k+?
  • That's closish. I'd be to chicken to hit that personally if I had probes maybe id take a whack.

the inactive hits are weird though, might of forgot to build tanks and massed drg and as many tanks as they could potentially.

This is a hard one, I take it he hasn't built anything new? And been hit a lot?
  • He was roughly 48k NW after making those attacks, which is why it makes it all the more suspicious.

Had he attacked him right after newbie mode, I might have given him the benefit of the doubt b/c I know there were a few other KDs who were all troopers/goons, but they suicided on people or you could see their honor was below 1200 and could grab a SoM/SoK to confirm their lack of defense.
  • Kill him or not then, which senior person is going to decide??

I would like to here what his AL thinks? Is he going to allow him to die? Or will he protect Farmers?
  • I say we eat the beaver
  • if you look at all of 1:15s news you would see that he made other hits before finding the AT. he was already looking for hits, I don't know whether that changes things any but yeah my two cents
  • edited June 2015
    I think the problem I have with this is going off what viva initially said. who are we to say he did not probe a kd, found a AT, posted it and hit twice, not wanting to tag more anyway, knowing the rules would label him as a farmer. If you ask me there are worse cases to be looked into already. Coro 1:4 being farmed out after he made a 52 land grab for instance. I have that sosn before he died and first kd hit 3x. I get it tho because of his size he has to be careful but it SEEMS to me to be w in what is allowed. of course if its intentional and can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt I will certainly help kill him with you guys.. but it sort of feels like the "set rules" or whatever, are always being bent somehow to justify killing whoever has a quick start
  • June 10, 00:31:10 Texas Ranger (1:1) Spy on Kingdom The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Name: Sir tex

Planets: 468
    Networth: 41,160
    Honor: 1,249
    Platinum: 30,710
    Power: 18,154
    Population: 4,787

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 219
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 1,637
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 31
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

Looks fat, if you ask me. And look at the time stamp of the SoK. Why probe and share a land farm? And the hits were 2 hrs after. Look at the uni. Most if not all newbs were instantly eliminated. What're the next best looking targets? DWs, especially fat ones. He was actively looking for hits, even hit others first. I see no proof it's a farm, either. And I've seen kds get away with hitting 4x and not dying. I'm not killing one for hitting twice.
  • Like it just looks like speculation to try and kill off a KD.
  • I think the problem I have with this is going off what viva initially said. who are we to say he did not probe a kd, found a AT, posted it and hit twice, not wanting to tag more anyway, knowing the rules would label him as a farmer. If you ask me there are worse cases to be looked into already. Coro 1:4 being farmed out after he made a 52 land grab for instance. I have that sosn before he died and first kd hit 3x. I get it tho because of his size he has to be careful but it SEEMS to me to be w in what is allowed. of course if its intentional and can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt I will certainly help kill him with you guys.. but it sort of feels like the "set rules" or whatever, are always being bent somehow to justify killing whoever has a quick start
    Kik me the name of this person buddy.

• I think it's the no.1 unfair advantage what's annoyed them shinning.
  • edited June 2015
    Someone made about half a dozen of those DW kd's with 1.5k goons and no defense. I found one with 2.5mil cash and hit it once, when it logged in, it rolled me back. Letting me know the original owner was very mad I beat him to his own farm.

Also, Viva, I like you but you're presence in this thread is highly suspect. You're the first one to reply and defend the accused, and the only one to ask what the outcome of this thread will be -- death or pardon. Telling me you're either 1. the accused or 2. friends with the accused.
  • So your logic..

I use a farm to make 4x hits at 22:11 and then use the main to hit at 00:32.

So I shouldn't find any other targets besides of inactives? I can't save any wls to wait for any suiciders/disbanders/AT? I must used all of my 4 wls to hit only inactices on the 1st wave right after out of newbie mode? If I did so and got to the #1 spot then I'm a cheater? WTF ARE YOU FCKIN KIDDING ME?
  • No one has explicitly stated that you cheated, it just looks suspicious is all. No need to have a heart attack over a game, plus no one has said they are looking to kill you (yet anyway).

I'm pretty sure Viva isn't the person in question, nor may know who it is. Just playing the devil's advocate =P
  • June 9, 22:11:12 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.
    June 9, 22:11:19 Our brave kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) attacked Cacheuta (1:1) and conquered 20 planets.

June 10, 00:32:34 Our kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) bravely defended against OMG SexXxy BoOo0mB (1:15) and lost 48 planets.
    June 10, 00:33:57 Our kingdom Texas Ranger (1:1) bravely defended against OMG SexXxy BoOo0mB (1:15) and lost 41 planets.

Texas Ranger (1:1) Spy on Military 1 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 97% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
    Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10) UNAVAILABLE (10)
    Soldiers 230 0 0 0 0
    Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Dragoons 1,003 144 144 148 147
    Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
    Tanks 102 0 0 0 0
    Only 102 tanks out of newbie mode?

I believe it is about 500 tanks to be considered well defended?
  • I think the problem I have with this is going off what viva initially said. who are we to say he did not probe a kd, found a AT, posted it and hit twice, not wanting to tag more anyway, knowing the rules would label him as a farmer. If you ask me there are worse cases to be looked into already. Coro 1:4 being farmed out after he made a 52 land grab for instance. I have that sosn before he died and first kd hit 3x. I get it tho because of his size he has to be careful but it SEEMS to me to be w in what is allowed. of course if its intentional and can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt I will certainly help kill him with you guys.. but it sort of feels like the "set rules" or whatever, are always being bent somehow to justify killing whoever has a quick start
    Speaking of Coro 1:4:

My sectormate hit him for 41 land. Then as a DW, Coro 1:4 hit back and got 52 land back.

If anyone wants record trail, PM for sector news. I'm not sure what happened next.
  • blatant farming
  • blatant farming
    A decision is made! KILL THEM!
  • edited June 2015
    I think the problem I have with this is going off what viva initially said. who are we to say he did not probe a kd, found a AT, posted it and hit twice, not wanting to tag more anyway, knowing the rules would label him as a farmer. If you ask me there are worse cases to be looked into already. Coro 1:4 being farmed out after he made a 52 land grab for instance. I have that sosn before he died and first kd hit 3x. I get it tho because of his size he has to be careful but it SEEMS to me to be w in what is allowed. of course if its intentional and can be proved beyond a reasonable doubt I will certainly help kill him with you guys.. but it sort of feels like the "set rules" or whatever, are always being bent somehow to justify killing whoever has a quick start
    Kik me the name of this person buddy.

marian, shiny, or greg can confirm that i called CORO 1.4 as being a juicy hit !before! noob mode ended. IF i had a dw, i would have hit him 3x out of noob.

a 2 hour wait = let the dude live, especially if someone before him hit 3x!

EDIT = 4x out of noob.
  • blatant farming
    meadows never wrong
  • Its amusing to look at now that I dont play. All you need to do is read what is classified as legit for this round, then make those hits the next round.

Easy farming and easy rank1, doesn't take much to fool you guys judging by the thread.
  • pretty sure these days you can just blatantly farm anyway and nobody does anything about it