Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Letter

Comments

• You bank farm so don't act innocent crayon
    Well said.

• I'm killed at the top enough, maybe you don't play that round. Not my fault that you don't see. I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone, especially you as jones is better and you think too much of yourself. You are not as good as you think you are..

You bank farm so don't act innocent crayon
    Lies make baby jesus cry, you're right though, i'm not as good as i think i am. Im way better than that. Chump
  • edited May 2015
    ok. can't delete my comment.
  • ok. can't delete my comment.
    I'll say what we're all thinking... Quit being a post whore!
  • edited May 2015
    ok. can't delete my comment.
    I'll say what we're all thinking... Quit being a post whore!
    LOL.
    When I'm gone for one week, and wanted to catch up. What did i miss?

I realize that you can compress your reply in one post, just copy/paste the comments, then reply 1, 2, and 3, then it compress all replies in one post.
    Saves my post count for the cookie points. Really? WDIC?

And yeah...Am i still top poster per day per month?
    What my average postings these days?

@Rohan
    @Aza
    #postcount

• Lol panda! You do know any load and attempt of anyone talking to you is a load of bs! It's a talk to buy time, mindfuck you bro. To make it sound like "hey bro, fellow multis here etc" I was never in barricade's sector, I just named the people that I know you killed lol

Okay let me tell you how you were being played here the whole time... because the one thing you have over ppl is their fear losing their kds, but not me lol

Half the time we're all copying and pasting and laughing at the load of shit I told you. Hus told me to tag his name, as he's on the good side with most multi bots. We suspected moogle knows you and know what was going on.

Hence remember how I managed to make moogle spill that shit? I purposely come out with a fake plan about forming alliance the following round, asking if you have any idea how to stack sectors? And then moogle approached me the evening itself and told me the same exact words I told ya? Even more. And said don't worry, I told the guy to leave you alone when you kidnapped that rr, remember mate?

I deliberately made the bsgid "kane" to make as if I told it to someone else about moogle and you. Moogle was scaredshitless, and that moment you killed "husgalz"s acc. Moogle was pissed I didn't keep his secret. Remember before you pulled that trigger, once moogle saw what kane posted, he asked hus through pm on his acc to get on aim. I specifically told hus to tell moogle there was other ppl accessing his account other than me. To make it look like I was working with xmyx. And told xmyx about his dirty shit. We all know what happened after kane posted about moogle, husgalz so called acc died. "The noob bot thinks you're xmyx lol" as hus put it.

Panda, you think you were in control the whole time bro. In truth you were being played the whole time.

Idgaf about my kd, the moment you messaged me and asked me who I am. I have already grabbed every single kd out there. I purposely played clean this round, no rr bs and be #1 because the game's a joke. Just as I went early rr last round because I just wanna troll. I played anonymous all game this round, and deliberately hit 0 free land to make a mockery out of ppl. And hit everyone I can.

That's the thing panda, I can troll with a top kd any round half arsed, you want a zero farming round I can do it and smack your kd around. You can kill me every round with your joke built 200kds. But that's what I want you to do. You can't hurt a player in game who doesn't give a rats ass about his kd. I was laughing my ass off when I purposely pretended to rage at moogle for getting you to kill me. And laughed even more when he turn the AIM chat as private with no history records stored.

The most we ever needed was a probe farm, to top. Even without a single probe farm, we can still easily top. So you're gonna make 400kds next round? Please do :)

• The most we ever needed was a probe farm, to top. Even without a single probe farm, we can still easily top. So you're gonna make 400kds next round? Please do :)

Zao, I love the sarcastic sense of humor. :) SK at its finest. ~cookies~

• I'm killed at the top enough, maybe you don't play that round. Not my fault that you don't see. I don't feel I have to prove anything to anyone, especially you as jones is better and you think too much of yourself. You are not as good as you think you are..

You bank farm so don't act innocent crayon
    Lies make baby jesus cry, you're right though, i'm not as good as i think i am. Im way better than that. Chump
    Forever 2nd place lynog :(
  • Lol panda! You do know any load and attempt of anyone talking to you is a load of bs! It's a talk to buy time, mindfuck you bro. To make it sound like "hey bro, fellow multis here etc" I was never in barricade's sector, I just named the people that I know you killed lol

Okay let me tell you how you were being played here the whole time... because the one thing you have over ppl is their fear losing their kds, but not me lol

Half the time we're all copying and pasting and laughing at the load of shit I told you. Hus told me to tag his name, as he's on the good side with most multi bots. We suspected moogle knows you and know what was going on.

Hence remember how I managed to make moogle spill that shit? I purposely come out with a fake plan about forming alliance the following round, asking if you have any idea how to stack sectors? And then moogle approached me the evening itself and told me the same exact words I told ya? Even more. And said don't worry, I told the guy to leave you alone when you kidnapped that rr, remember mate?

I deliberately made the bsgid "kane" to make as if I told it to someone else about moogle and you. Moogle was scaredshitless, and that moment you killed "husgalz"s acc. Moogle was pissed I didn't keep his secret. Remember before you pulled that trigger, once moogle saw what kane posted, he asked hus through pm on his acc to get on aim. I specifically told hus to tell moogle there was other ppl accessing his account other than me. To make it look like I was working with xmyx. And told xmyx about his dirty shit. We all know what happened after kane posted about moogle, husgalz so called acc died. "The noob bot thinks you're xmyx lol" as hus put it.

Panda, you think you were in control the whole time bro. In truth you were being played the whole time.

Idgaf about my kd, the moment you messaged me and asked me who I am. I have already grabbed every single kd out there. I purposely played clean this round, no rr bs and be #1 because the game's a joke. Just as I went early rr last round because I just wanna troll. I played anonymous all game this round, and deliberately hit 0 free land to make a mockery out of ppl. And hit everyone I can.

That's the thing panda, I can troll with a top kd any round half arsed, you want a zero farming round I can do it and smack your kd around. You can kill me every round with your joke built 200kds. But that's what I want you to do. You can't hurt a player in game who doesn't give a rats ass about his kd. I was laughing my ass off when I purposely pretended to rage at moogle for getting you to kill me. And laughed even more when he turn the AIM chat as private with no history records stored.

The most we ever needed was a probe farm, to top. Even without a single probe farm, we can still easily top. So you're gonna make 400kds next round? Please do :)

I'm not entirely sure how to properly respond to this wall of text because it is a bunch of gibberish, none of which makes any sense to me. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume your under the influence of drugs.

With that being said I'd like to point out a few things.

I'm not really sure what conversations you and moogle have on aim that is related to me, but I can assure you I have never had any contact with him what so ever. In fact I'm pretty sure I've killed his kingdom nearly every round I have created multis.

As far as your kingdoms go they are all pretty shit. If I was to bank farm a kingdom like you did this round, it would blow yours away. Go ahead and name me one quality kingdom builder you managed to roll out this round? WoodenSpoon? Lol that's a joke.

When it comes down to it. I decide who lives and who doesn't on this game. Keep wasting hours of your life building manual multis, while I sit back and rape you and all your shit buddies with the click of a button.
    The fun of the game is building a KD and earning the victory panda, if you can just click a button and win the game is worthless
  • Thats not true darius, this game is to easy to get a win in, explore all round sit in 10th place until about the last 2 weeks when everyone else is dead, dont make any war hits, dont probe any1 above you, basically hide, and you are rank 1. Who cares about rank in a game where the top player at the end of the round is jsut a random noob who does nothing for his alliance, and just logs in to explore and build defence 2 times a day. Just everyone else is dead, or to bored after 6weeks to even try anymore.
  • the fun of the game comes form whatever aspect you find fun with it. To you its building a KD and getting a high rank to Panda its trolling the universe and collecting tears.
  • edited May 2015
    Panda. First I've never said I don't care for my kingdom. In fact I do. If I die in a war so be it, but I don't log in 6-7 times a day, NOT FUCKING BANKFARM/SPREADSHEET/OR EVEN USE AN ATTACK CALCULATOR, and I downloaded/logged into AIM (fucking Jesterawx) to not care.

Next... I'm looking for reasons, not the excuses like you posted. I mean if you had said: my mommy dropped me when that third black cock came through the glory hole and she needed both hands to service her favorite pastime or my daddy tried to slap the ugly off me and I ended up ugly and retarded... Fuck I'd take something like, I'm taking the Bruce Jenner vitamin regimen and it's really fucking with my emotions. Give me a real fucking reasons or clues: Momma, vicoden, alcohol, and stairs; wheelchair, basement, and traffic or; lifting, throne of cheese, naked brother, and looking down on millions.

I'll tell you this, Rosebudding (look it up), If your other nut ever drops and you decide to try to be a man, give me a call. I'm raising 4 young men and a little lady, I can help. And if you decide to be a little lady, well... not as much experience as she only had her 3rd birthday... but I can give you a few pointers there as well. (970) 612-8528 my number bro. Once you learn to be a man, or better woman your choice, this shitty assed builder will challenge you to a fucking build off. You of course will have the advantage as no one but I will know who you are. And don't worry, I don't reveal who anyone is... no matter who they are. I've kept the secret locations of players ten times your skill. Come at me bro.

Oh and @zaosoul your ass never hit me so don't say you hit everyone :-)
  • pie how fukin bored are you
  • You and I know there's no real top competition in the game these days. The fact everyone's asking if it's jones or lynog tells a lot about the quality of the game left lol

If a quarter of us tfua men are back I doubt you'll have a place in the top lol
    The TFUA is the reason I took a multiyear break from SK the first time. It was a TERRIBLE premonition that a group of idiots could band together and ruin the game for people that were not part of the group.
  • Panda. First I've never said I don't care for my kingdom. In fact I do. If I die in a war so be it, but I don't log in 6-7 times a day, NOT FUCKING BANKFARM/SPREADSHEET/OR EVEN USE AN ATTACK CALCULATOR, and I downloaded/logged into AIM (fucking Jesterawx) to not care.

Next... I'm looking for reasons, not the excuses like you posted. I mean if you had said: my mommy dropped me when that third black cock came through the glory hole and she needed both hands to service her favorite pastime or my daddy tried to slap the ugly off me and I ended up ugly and retarded... Fuck I'd take something like, I'm taking the Bruce Jenner vitamin regimen and it's really fucking with my emotions. Give me a real fucking reasons or clues: Momma, vicoden, alcohol, and stairs; wheelchair, basement, and traffic or; lifting, throne of cheese, naked brother, and looking down on millions.

I'll tell you this, Rosebudding (look it up), If your other nut ever drops and you decide to try to be a man, give me a call. I'm raising 4 young men and a little lady, I can help. And if you decide to be a little lady, well... not as much experience as she only had her 3rd birthday... but I can give you a few pointers there as well. (970) 612-8528 my number bro. Once you learn to be a man, or better woman your choice, this shitty assed builder will challenge you to a fucking build off. You of course will have the advantage as no one but I will know who you are. And don't worry, I don't reveal who anyone is... no matter who they are. I've kept the secret locations of players ten times your skill. Come at me bro.

Oh and @zaosoul your ass never hit me so don't say you hit everyone :-)

This was gold :) and not just cause you gave me the credit I deserve for getting you on aim for 2 weeks running this round ( much harder then getting rank one on sk, incase anyone wondered) but cuz glory hole. Hahaha.

@ zaoSoul- you bank farmed, we caught it. It's not hard I found multiple kds that logged in between 12:30 and 1:30 that would take rewards and logoff with full money. Just so happens that you logged in right after that, consistently.

It isn't hard to see, it wasn't just some top builder spreadsheeting, it was bank farming.

Don't bother replying to me, no one that plays is intrested In your denial, cuz anyone who was active this round saw it and knows what it was. Your a joke.

that being said,@panda. I'm still not sure if your actually the multi owner or not. regardless, you need to get a life.
    Once again, you can Say "this took no effort, it was eazy, blah blah" but we all know the truth, it's on your mind all the time. We know this is your Life. You need help mate. Go get drunk, do some drugs, go to church, idk something. Your a joke.
    No need to reply, just my stating the obvious, to everyone else.
    Well my KD got multi'd down by some assnugget, so... bored as fuck? Didn't mean to call you out, but the guy has an ego like you did during that time... you may still have that ego, but the mouth don't run like it used to. It's a very comparable comparison. Though, I don't think you would even stoop to multi'n like this... and that says a lot... not about you of course, but about Cumtissue running these multis.
    Well my KD got multi'd down by some assnugget, so... bored as fuck? Didn't mean to call you out, but the guy has an ego like you did during that time... you may still have that ego, but the mouth don't run like it used to. It's a very comparable comparison. Though, I don't think you would even stoop to multi'n like this... and that says a lot... not about you of course, but about Cumtissue running these multis.
    pies posts are nothing short of brilliant, what a guy.
    Even In the uni KT thread a year ago I said I'd be a douche until I found a sweet girl to marry and settle down. I've found that girl and I did good :). I'm also a little older now and have more perspective. My life is actually even better than it was by far, I help run a department of 9 30-45 year old professionals in my dream position with my 26 year old best friend/boss among other good things have come my way.

I would never have cheated offensively like pandas doing. I never really had that much of an ego anyways, it was all just for fun bud :o I only fear boredom, and this game is very consistently entertaining :)
  • I have such a bone for pie right now

I'm not entirely sure how to properly respond to this wall of text because it is a bunch of gibberish, none of which makes any sense to me. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume your under the influence of drugs.

With that being said I'd like to point out a few things.

I'm not really sure what conversations you and moogle have on aim that is related to me, but I can assure you I have never had any contact with him what so ever. In fact I'm pretty sure I've killed his kingdom nearly every round I have created multis.

As far as your kingdoms go they are all pretty shit. If I was to bank farm a kingdom like you did this round, it would blow yours away. Go ahead and name me one quality kingdom builder you managed to roll out this round? WoodenSpoon? Lol that's a joke.

When it comes down to it. I decide who lives and who doesn't on this game. Keep wasting hours of your life building manual multis, while I sit back and rape you and all your shit buddies with the click of a button.
    Panda oh panda. Let me school you on how to play it yeah. Rush 501 pfs from newbie to 2nd day outta newbie. Get a risky defence that can be rolled by anyone, have 800sci newbie ends. Start tick robbing inacs up until 2k land. Go mobi and rape the top down until you are right up there. Your pfs can remain the same. Your rax count would be massive, given how skinny your kd is. Early game kds are fat, you are thin because you stopped exploring around 1900land onwards. You don't just grab for land, you grab top down for land. Each grab puts you a rank above your previous rank. Your probe count grows shit to even rob anything as you grow bigger.

You will lose out in income as you grow bigger and inacs are less in prod. As people stop farming on inacs, hence they stop making them for you to hit. But by then you'd have dictated the offence of the game, and people would be massing defence, with defensive units Eg. LDs. They'd have no chance of hitting you back. They'd be massing lds as you mass tanks to bang them.

This is the easy trick #101 to be up there.

As for the competition in the game that I grab, bro, it's always relative. I don't pick my competition. I've played against 6000 players, 4000players, and now barely 100players, it's not my fault people. Don't come back and play with panda the bot. Maybe you should just fuck off and perhaps the bigger better kd builders will be back?

Or I give you another choice mate, mass your 200kds like a proper top kd. Can you do that?. Or even easier, make one super top kd where you can farm off your 200 kds, make a bank farm out of them or a few. Do that please.

Please bring your multis back every round ;)

Oh And I believe you, when you say you've never spoken to moogle before. :p

Panda, you can do 200 things, but you are too scared to come out and admit who you are

Actually i'm curious what else you're capable of other than sk bots and sucking moogle's c0ck

Alright man, i'll give you a chance yeah. PM me and. Apologise to me now because

I am the one who decides who lives and who dies in this game....

Lol do you have an orgasm everytime you say these words? :)

• it's robtomo
  • it's robtomo
    Yeah everyone knows that
  • it's robtomo
    I had that thought when I noticed how rob disappeared when panda arrived.
  • also probably related to how robtomo had been bragging about how he got(paid) someone to code him a bot like 4-5 rounds ago and was waiting to use it.
  • I didn't know Rob was an over-used-no-friction-left-thrown-away-meat-curtains-hangin-to-the-knees cunt.
  • If it is him i will be shocked, me and Rob are good buddies and ive tried talking to this Panda guy, the guy just ignores me, i dont think Rob would ignore me. Im not saying its defo not him but ill be shocked if it is. Plus didnt this Panda guy ruin s2 last round? pre sure Rob wouldnt bother with s2.
  • If it is him i will be shocked, me and Rob are good buddies and ive tried talking to this Panda guy, the guy just ignores me, i dont think Rob would ignore me. Im not saying its defo not him but ill be shocked if it is. Plus didnt this Panda guy ruin s2 last round? pre sure Rob wouldnt bother with s2.
    lol at him ignoring you

• Nobody really cares rob
  • Hahahaha Real life superhero