Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Love Letter

Comments

• if Love Letter truly is Zao then anyone who rates themselves in here and is playing, hang your head in shame. He is pure dogshit and he has a giant lead.

does that count for noobs like me who know they aren't great players? lol

it doesnt old buddy.
  • if Love Letter truly is Zao then anyone who rates themselves in here and is playing, hang your head in shame. He is pure dogshit and he has a giant lead.

does that count for noobs like me who know they aren't great players? lol

I dont rate myself cause I know I'm TERRIBLE ;)
    Lmao!

It's alright if the #1 is an ex lt/mg member but not a tfua fella lol

I've only just got back to the game, i'll see you more often in the future. :)

• just so happens im top ten currently

• You and I know there's no real top competition in the game these days. The fact everyone's asking if it's jones or lynog tells a lot about the quality of the game left lol

If a quarter of us tfua men are back I doubt you'll have a place in the top lol
  • You and I know there's no real top competition in the game these days. The fact everyone's asking if it's jones or lynog tells a lot about the quality of the game left lol

if all of the tfua people were back none of you would have any places in the top because we would ruin you all. Chump change everyone of you.
  • Wasn't tankwolf tfua?
  • Wasn't tankwolf tfua?
    yep. Tanks a good guy, hes half scouse so he doesnt count. He still would of been dealt with though regardless.
  • edited April 2015
    You and I know there's no real top competition in the game these days. The fact everyone's asking if it's jones or lynog tells a lot about the quality of the game left lol

95% of tfua sucked ass. A couple of them were good. It only formed because they were sick and tired of being ruled by lt, so they all banded together and still got raped Hahaha. Tells you a lot about the quality right there.

I've played with all of them multiple times and the outcome is always the same.

Your right though, the quality left in the game is god awful. Atleast back then around games 1-20 you had to play seriously to do well, now you can half ass it and still dominate
  • talk is cheap buds
  • talk is cheap buds
    I know right

95% of tfua sucked ass. A couple of them were good. It only formed because they were sick and tired of being ruled by lt, so they all banded together and still got raped Hahaha. Tells you a lot about the quality right there.

I've played with all of them multiple times and the outcome is always the same.

Your right though, the quality left in the game is god awful. Atleast back then around games 1-20 you had to play seriously to do well, now you can half ass it and still dominate
    I wasn't around a few rounds after tfua was formed. (i quit around round 12-15 I reckon) No idea who else they recruited after that. As far as I can remember, the original group when we formed was just a handful of us who were top 10 players back then. To name a few of us that I can still rmb the names, Secret, ftb, newbie, tank, cyborg etc. The only player considered as newbie among us that I brought in was husgalz at that time. As I was still teaching him the game. Which from what I heard, I believe he went on to become a top player himself later on. So I'm not exactly sure how crap these players are

In terms of war, competition, we definitely lost out to lt/mg. You guys had the numbers, a lot of dirty play and you guys stacked sectors well and often find us out of newbie to ruin our kds. Wellare of course the fundamental issue was because most of tfua are formed by nw wh0res lol. Everyone's afraid to lose their kds! Good players but just collective bad together! We did win one round before we quit lol. But that's likely because many lt/mg players were absent.

I quit before bcart introduced the heavy secondary advantage on pts. The best rounds were the ones before round 15. No one takes this game seriously anymore today.

However, I do hope that ppl will pick a non dw/terra pt and have a go at it. I'll even play oceanic for the sake of it
  • You are shite and so are all your buddies, stop making out like you are something or were something, Most of the TFUA guys were poo including yourself. Where were you last round when i half assed a VI to the top and ruined anything that resembled a top kd for fun? i know you played, your chump buddies sent all those multies at me. Im just hoping i can find out who this Panda guy is so i can get the favour returned.
  • You are shite and so are all your buddies, stop making out like you are something or were something, Most of the TFUA guys were poo including yourself. Where were you last round when i half assed a VI to the top and ruined anything that resembled a top kd for fun? i know you played, your chump buddies sent all those multies at me. Im just hoping i can find out who this Panda guy is so i can get the favour returned.
    Lynog, whatever man. I only begin replying because you were insulting.

I only played 2weeks into the game, and rr for the fun of it since I tookover a mysti out of top100.

Figured the game was small based and crap, you'll never be able to pull an early rr like that back in the day and survived a uni kt. I just did the fun and deleted when it's done. Enjoyed being picked on.

You brag about your volc like it was some great deal lol. Dude, you take this top shit too seriously in today's game. I missed all that part when you were raping everyone, but honestly how difficult is it? Anyone can tick hit, mass probes, laylow, rob max / tick rob max, rush scientist and go on holy shit mode when you get them tfs. If you do all that above first before everyone else, you'll be a retard not to be in top3. Naturally your income from robs will push your nw up there regardless of how shitty your land grabs are.

You think of your own ability way too highly to begin talking shit about others

I'm not surprised so many multis decided to suicide on you because of your bloated ego.

You merely stayed on and continued playing for years while most stopped for good, or quit for 7-10 years. There's nothing great about yourself to call people dogshit

Panda can kill me idgaf. The game is already over for me when I've gone on "holy shit" mode back at 2k land and grab everyone from top down. Tell me when you'll be playing, i'll use my dogshit kd building skills to teach you some humility.

• edited April 2015
    There is no humility because of how small the game is now. The current players are too interconnected with each other and with this level of competition and low activity it just takes 1 KD to ruin another person.

One good player and a mediocre one willing to sacrifice their KD will always beat a great one. Lynog and Jones have friends everywhere so if you get singled out it doesnt even matter if you're better on a 1v1 scale, they can have people target you or something as simple as a DW massing goons putting everyone else on the defensive when they know it wont hit them.

Even when I completely outplayed them; I picked them off one by one in a round where they all picked DW and it was extra grossly overpowered, hid my main KD and convinced them 2-3 times over I was dead and when they had killed every KD they thought MIGHT be me they finally tapered off.

I actually ended up subtly farming every single one of them as their short term DW ATs slowly crumbled. I went from rank 75 to rank 1 within a week and soon was triple the size of rank 2 before their friend (meadows) created hundreds of multis and attacked me every tick for nearly a week straight. It forced me to convert from RR and slowed me down enough so the entire uni had a chance to KT me.

If theres a strategy to 'beat' them I've thought of it and tried it. The game just isn't set up for that kind of competition anymore. Even if you totally dominate them theyll just change the criteria of winning until it fits their narrative every time.
  • Oh shit we got totally dominated by a rank 75 kd
  • Oh shit we got totally dominated by a rank 75 kd
    You had 20 DW different KDs actively hunting for the player that only plays a TFSL for 3 weeks straight and you didnt figure out I was the one TFSL in the universe because you had too much respect for my building ability to believe it was me.

The mindfuck is real jonesy
  • Sorry I can't hear you I'm too busy being dominated
  • There is no humility because of how small the game is now. The current players are too interconnected with each other and with this level of competition and low activity it just takes 1 KD to ruin another person.

One good player and a mediocre one willing to sacrifice their KD will always beat a great one. Lynog and Jones have friends everywhere so if you get singled out it doesnt even matter if you're better on a 1v1 scale, they can have people target you or something as simple as a DW massing goons putting everyone else on the defensive when they know it wont hit them.

Even when I completely outplayed them; I picked them off one by one in a round where they all picked DW and it was extra grossly overpowered, hid my main KD and convinced them 2-3 times over I was dead and when they had killed every KD they thought MIGHT be me they finally tapered off.

I actually ended up subtly farming every single one of them as their short term DW ATs slowly crumbled. I went from rank 75 to rank 1 within a week and soon was triple the size of rank 2 before their friend (meadows) created hundreds of multis and attacked me every tick for nearly a week straight. It forced me to convert from RR and slowed me down enough so the entire uni had a chance to KT me.

If theres a strategy to 'beat' them I've thought of it and tried it. The game just isn't set up for that kind of competition anymore. Even if you totally dominate them theyll just change the criteria of winning until it fits their narrative every time.
    whoa, i'm not jones' friend, i'm like his boss. way cooler and better and in charge. he is my bankfarm!
    do you like it when lynog pulls your hair?
    do you like it when lynog pulls your hair?
    It's a well known fact I have no hair, I'm not a girl
  • Darius what round was that? I must have missed that one somehow, sounds hilarious though.
  • Darius what round was that? I must have missed that one somehow, sounds hilarious though.
    if you honestly think any of that happened, you have just dropped vastly in my estimation, everyone knows this guys a compulsive liar.
    if you honestly think any of that happened, you have just dropped vastly in my estimation, everyone knows this guys a compulsive liar.
    Can't know for sure, I missed many rounds ;)
    Can't know for sure, I missed many rounds ;)
    you have played with us enough to realise this just isnt true mate, come on now. i mean, come on.....
    Lynog, whatever man. I only begin replying because you were insulting.

I only played 2weeks into the game, and rr for the fun of it since I tookover a mysti out of top100.

Figured the game was small based and crap, you'll never be able to pull an early rr like that back in the day and survived a uni kt. I just did the fun and deleted when it's done. Enjoyed being picked on.

You brag about your volc like it was some great deal lol. Dude, you take this top shit too seriously in today's game. I missed all that part when you were raping everyone, but honestly how difficult is it? Anyone can tick hit, mass probes, laylow, rob max / tick rob max, rush scientist and go on holy shit mode when you get them tfs. If you do all that above first before everyone else, you'll be a retard not to be in top3. Naturally your income from robs will push your nw up there regardless of how shitty your land grabs are.

You think of your own ability way too highly to begin talking shit about others

I'm not surprised so many multis decided to suicide on you because of your bloated ego.

You merely stayed on and continued playing for years while most stopped for good, or quit for 7-10 years. There's nothing great about yourself to call people dogshit

Panda can kill me idgaf. The game is already over for me when I've gone on "holy shit" mode back at 2k land and grab everyone from top down. Tell me when you'll be playing, i'll use my dogshit kd building skills to teach you some humility.

all insults/joking aside, you will never outbuild me mate, not a chance of it.
    It was the last one I played before I quit for a while wasnt it? Meadows would know, Jones is being real adorable denying it ever existed though. I'm pretty sure Dank made a thread declaring me the only true victor of them ever to exist in his years as the SK historian.
  • edited April 2015
    The "UNI KT" thread I just bumped was from when they were kting me Zeal, some real gold in that thread haha I miss those days.

I'm pretty sure I rolled you at some point that round, we were talking in the thread but I havent read it completely yet