Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I'm calling you out dole!

edited May 2012 in General
I know its you running Kehsa's bot and killing people. No need to hide behind false pretense anymore. Show yourself, and admit your wrongdoing!

Comments

• LMAO ER cant even run a microwave without fucking it up. I doubt he could run a bot army much less a simple pocket calc
  • edited May 2012
    I believe you are confusing us Squirrel, if I wanted to run Kesha's bot and he allowed me then I would have no problem learning how to run it. However, if it was me I'd be targeting much different players.

P.S. Cheating on SK sucks.
  • this was the result of a spontaneous thought I had while on aim. Please carry on!
  • Players Online: 648
    this is nice number :)
  • and only 100 of them are real
  • and only 50 of the 100 aren't cheating/farming.
  • arent you too optimistic?
  • arent you too optimistic?
    Fine...only 1 of the 100 is real. Me.
  • Lews is always real. Well as real as the Comunist Chinese want us to believe. I think Lews is a co-op of Chinese hackers forced by the Chi-Com Govt to conquer the world with mad Text Base War Game skillz and scare the world into submission
  • edited May 2012
    If you learn that bot on ur own Ill give you twenty bucks for a tutorial. I dont really want to use it but after looking at it I found it so irritating that I have to know.
  • Lews is always real. Well as real as the Comunist Chinese want us to believe. I think Lews is a co-op of Chinese hackers forced by the Chi-Com Govt to conquer the world with mad Text Base War Game skillz and scare the world into submission
    Prepare to go under house arrest.

• i think this thread has become relevant again. how could you, dole.
  • I believe you are confusing us Squirrel, if I wanted to run Kesha's bot and he allowed me then I would have no problem learning how to run it. However, if it was me I'd be targeting much different players.

P.S. Cheating on SK sucks.
    AND I don't even know who is being targetted but I know it's not what I'd be doing.
  • Proof its dole
  • Nah, there isn't enough crying on the PFs.
  • All of my threads are always relevant
  • My favorite part of this thread is Squirrel/Lews talking to each other.