Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

SexRegister censorship

edited March 2012 in General
Seems someone in control of AFs in sexregister didn't want this SOM posted for whatever reason. Well, sucks for you it will get spread even more because of your dictatorship.

1:8 Arjans Haze (X:8,Y:7) @ Desert Wasteland 1,383 197,655 2,044

March 10, 04:38:56 Arjans Haze (1:8) Spy on Military 23 0 The probes have come back with a report that is 96% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) UNAVAILABLE (12) UNAVAILABLE (7) UNAVAILABLE (1) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 172 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 176 1,770 1,842 1,771 0
Laser Troopers 462 0 0 0 0
Tanks 2,857 65 65 63 0

Comments

• good old early round DW kingdoms :-))
  • lol, i betcha he censored it out so he can tap it himself
  • For a second i thought this was about someone in SexRegister being a registered SexOffender posting inappropriate materials that got another player censored.
  • This is new to me, being allowed to post SoM's and current kingdoms info's in the public forums?

Seems Arjans SoM flew all over AIM as well. And I'll repeat what I said earlier to all members involved passing his SoM around on AIM and now in the public forums. Any hits made on Arjans will be met with full force from Romans on a 3:1 scale now.

Since when were current round kingdom information allowed to be posted publicly on the Public Forums?
  • For a second i thought this was about someone in SexRegister being a registered SexOffender posting inappropriate materials that got another player censored.

only you lews

and he cant even break me and hes almost half my size

• im half his size
  • im half his size
    You're half of nothing. So nothing.
  • This is new to me, being allowed to post SoM's and current kingdoms info's in the public forums?

Seems Arjans SoM flew all over AIM as well. And I'll repeat what I said earlier to all members involved passing his SoM around on AIM and now in the public forums. Any hits made on Arjans will be met with full force from Romans on a 3:1 scale now.

Since when were current round kingdom information allowed to be posted publicly on the Public Forums?
    So.. let me get this straight. He is in protected mode, at 1400 land, for running too high offense (on purpose), he will keep attacking actives, but any grabs made against him will be retaled 3:1? Allow me to laugh my ass of at your crappy good-for-nothing soon-to-be-gone alliance in that case. This is assuming you actually have a say in the matter.

if he wants to play as an antiturtle, then his protection should be that he can hit anyone who hits him back. If he can't or draws too much attention to himself then he sucks. If you want to protect him.. tell him to build def first.

Which 3 KDs will retal me if I hit?
  • I'm protecting him because I think it's utter bullshit that his SoM has made it publicly to the forums. Passing it around AIM is one thing, not the ENTIRE game will see that. Posting is in the Public Forums to put a point across and pretty much putting it out there to get him hit is another thing.

This has never been allowed before, why is it now? Just because Bcart doesn't watch these forums and delete things that should be deleted I find it funny people take advantage of this. And then people wonder why the player base is below 200 and the multi count is above 200.
  • shut up babylon you idiot, the guys kd is a joke and anyone protecting him is also a joke. things will never change. you was known as a tard back when and your proving your also still a tard now. stfu and stop talking out of your rusty bullet hole
  • edited March 2012
    May I direct you here

https://www.starkingdoms.com/community/discussion/38/co-ords-now-alloweds#Item_11

The rules of the old forums no longer applied, as crash says in his post in this thread
  • shut up babylon you idiot, the guys kd is a joke and anyone protecting him is also a joke. things will never change. you was known as a tard back when and your proving your also still a tard now. stfu and stop talking out of your rusty bullet hole
    When you learn proper English I'll shut up, till then, I suggest you pick up a Websters Dictionary and start learning.

Well seems a lot has changed since days of old. If you're not part of the large network of friends who help farm with each other, you're a nobody. If you're not part of 2ndC you're a noob, and if you speak your mind you're a tard.

SK hasn't changed a bit! Same bullshit even 12 years into this game.

And if his kingdom was such a joke why did no one hit him? :/

I don't care what anyone thinks of me, least of all a known cheater. My life doesn't revolve around this game, I still goto bed at night and fuck my girlfriend, what do you do lynog? Worry about your next hit? Or suicide another one of your multies? GG brah...you mad?
  • I'm not a part of 2ndC or any of that, but I can definitely say you can't say "GG brah you mad?" when you were in the wrong. The forum rules allow this type of posting now. You come back to the game after not playing for forever, it's your job to find out if the rules have changed not go a a gallivanting crusade to protect something that no longer applies.

Furthermore, I think its clear, who's "mad" here.
  • nice im 2ndc
    When you learn proper English I'll shut up, till then, I suggest you pick up a Websters Dictionary and start learning.

Well seems a lot has changed since days of old. If you're not part of the large network of friends who help farm with each other, you're a nobody. If you're not part of 2ndC you're a noob, and if you speak your mind you're a tard.

SK hasn't changed a bit! Same bullshit even 12 years into this game.

And if his kingdom was such a joke why did no one hit him? :/

I don't care what anyone thinks of me, least of all a known cheater. My life doesn't revolve around this game, I still goto bed at night and fuck my girlfriend, what do you do lynog? Worry about your next hit? Or suicide another one of your multies? GG brah...you mad?
    I just Can't imagine him rage quitting
  • I love this attitude, its like it makes you cool by saying you have a girlfriend. Oh rearry? Must be the only guy on SK to have a significant other... also lol'd at the 2ndc or noob part. Im somewhere in limbo.

If you speak your mind and are a tard, sorry to break it to you... you're probably a tard.
  • Dole > AMOG

All the etiquette you need to know. :(|)
  • edited March 2012
    They are right Mikey that rule ended awhile back. It was too easy to find kingdoms anyways so there was no point in preventing it. Just part of the game being smaller.
  • At this point doesn't even matter about the rules. Arjans wasn't even hit from this thread so I'm LOL'ing to the OP. It's the fact lynog is an idiot.

lynog times change, people change. Get off your holier than thou attitude and look in the mirror. I was wrong, didn't know about the rules changing but it is not necessary for the verbal diarrhea that followed.

And for everyone figuring I'll rage quit, not going to happen. I have no worries anymore. I've got a great life, great job, nothing could be better. Kill my kingdom, just don't talk shit while you do it about things that don't exist anymore.
  • back off fgt you dont know what you are getting urself into
  • babylon for one im not even playing, i just come in here and see you protecting an anti turtle, that in itself means you are a tard, kingdoms like that know the risk they take and recieve no protection because of it. Anyone who isnt a tard knows this. You with your 12 years experience obviosly dont.
  • edited March 2012
    babylon for one im not even playing, i just come in here and see you protecting an anti turtle, that in itself means you are a tard, kingdoms like that know the risk they take and recieve no protection because of it. Anyone who isnt a tard knows this. You with your 12 years experience obviosly dont.
    Again, when you learn proper English I'll shut up.

This is what your message SHOULD of said:

"Babylon for one, I'm not even playing. I just come in here to troll and show my god awful English, and to see you protecting an anti-turtle (which I didn't know the rules had changed so QQ), that in itself means you MUST be a tard. Kingdoms like this know the risk they take and receive no protection because of it. Anyone who isn't my butt-buddy knows this. After 12 years of experience OBVIOUSLY you don't know this."

• If you had written it like I have, I TOTALLY would of understood, sorry my bad brah!

/sarcasm
  • Babylon it sounds like your life is perfect. A girlfriend who you fuck, a great job, 12 years experience on SK AND your grasp of the English language is perfect.

Be my friend?
  • when has it ever been ok to protect an anti turtle ? ever
  • edited March 2012

This is what your message SHOULD of said:

"Babylon for one, I'm not even playing. I just come in here to troll and show my god awful English, and to see you protecting an anti-turtle (which I didn't know the rules had changed so QQ), that in itself means you MUST be a tard. Kingdoms like this know the risk they take and receive no protection because of it. Anyone who isn't my butt-buddy knows this. After 12 years of experience OBVIOUSLY you don't know this."

"Babylon for one, I'm not even playing."
    Babylon is a vocative and requests a coma right after it.

"I just come in here to troll and show my god awful English, and to see you protecting an anti-turtle"
    The connective "and" replaces the coma.

"After 12 years of experience OBVIOUSLY you don't know this."
    Considering you meant to be emphatic, OBVIOUSLY goes after "you", not before.
  • hahahahahaah thanks unreliable. Babylon this guys first language isnt english and hes correcting you. well done braaaaa

you mad