Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Imminent Farm?

edited March 2015 in General
March 23, 15:14:14 the [Legacy] alliance has declared ally with the [OnDaBayou] alliance.

Comments

• Not the plan mate. Just a show of faith tbh :)
  • March 23, 15:14:14 the [Legacy] alliance has declared ally with the [OnDaBayou] alliance.

Your very dumb

Your up there will some of the daftest people I've met
  • Also d
    March 23, 15:14:14 the [Legacy] alliance has declared ally with the [OnDaBayou] alliance.</blockquote

Also dankula you've told the sector that your good friends with Mages and you have a space waiting in Legacy alliance!! As you've stated in sector forums

So why does it bother you ??
    You will be joining legacy very soon
    Or was that another lie of yours

Next round I am
    Going to roll you from pillar to post son

You and media will be my bitches
  • And Viva, they do have a spot :) Don't be mad brah. That's how you get old man wrinkles ;)
  • Stop smoking meth Viva
  • viva doesn't under stand that count can make a separate alliance like he was going to abuse war hits and then nap legacy.

its a daft idea I know but
  • viva doesn't under stand that count can make a separate alliance like he was going to abuse war hits and then nap legacy.

huh?

• Anyone that holds grudges over rounds on and repeatedly rolls my alliance mates will face swift justice. So you better hope they aren't flying with me viva, because I won't take that sort of shut whether I'm an officer or not.

huh?
    I was trying to say that you could create another alliance and nap legacy if we don't get in.
    Its the same thing that v was using to peace other alliances
  • it could have work if he stick to basic courtesy.

Bashing in Peace status could get your killed.