Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Challenge to xMYx

13»

Comments

• i don't think he likes it if we give up his sk name lol but it was a long time ago anyway

he was mostly active towards the end of beta days game 16 or so, up to round 5. if I'm not mistaken he won a few, or actually quit towards the end of the week #1/#2 - he doesn't enjoy the whoring period (ie last two weeks)

good player, but it was a long time ago, he's almost 40 now lol

but he's still good with ladies - horny mthrfcker :p

nobody has the time to play sk anyway

pick around, let's go to s2 5on5 haha!

hes 40 and hes making multies called lynogwantsalanscock or whatever?
  • he doesn't play anymore lol

but hold on a sec... has the master allowed the c0cksucing dog to bark?

from what I've heard you made a couple of inacs in your sector to vote yourself as SL

you're a little naughty fella ... bad dog

• i don't think he likes it if we give up his sk name lol but it was a long time ago anyway

he was mostly active towards the end of beta days game 16 or so, up to round 5. if I'm not mistaken he won a few, or actually quit towards the end of the week #1/#2 - he doesn't enjoy the whoring period (ie last two weeks)

good player, but it was a long time ago, he's almost 40 now lol

but he's still good with ladies - horny mthrfcker :p

nobody has the time to play sk anyway

pick around, let's go to s2 5on5 haha!

hes 40 and hes making multies called lynogwantsalanscock or whatever?
    lol it's not him, someone just made a mockery out of his name

• Tl; dr

How the hell is their a challenge thread without a barney Stinson challenge accepted meme
    where have you been hiding
  • Tl; dr

How the hell is their a challenge thread without a barney Stinson challenge accepted meme
    Fixed
  • I didnt make any inacts in my sector, but some1 did to help me out, and now the multi master from last round is making them, and he voted for me too, but the xMYx guys are still so mad that we completely owned there UA that they just wont give up. Only reason i dont delete now is because they might go commit suicide if they didnt have someone to run multies on. So ill just stick around let them waste there next month making multies to keep SL from me, while i continue to troll and laugh my ass off at them for the effort they put into attempting to ruin my round...even tho im still growing, still in top 5 after maybe 500ops in 3 days and 10-15fails per day.
  • I didnt make any inacts in my sector, but some1 did to help me out, and now the multi master from last round is making them, and he voted for me too, but the xMYx guys are still so mad that we completely owned there UA that they just wont give up. Only reason i dont delete now is because they might go commit suicide if they didnt have someone to run multies on. So ill just stick around let them waste there next month making multies to keep SL from me, while i continue to troll and laugh my ass off at them for the effort they put into attempting to ruin my round...even tho im still growing, still in top 5 after maybe 500ops in 3 days and 10-15fails per day.
    I feel ya, it's like a challenge in it's own to just survive and show them retards that they suck so badly they couldn't finish the job. They tried this a few rounds on s2 and just the same as this round we punted their asses right off the server
  • s2? Like one guy plays that. Did you punt his ass off the server yeah? Bravo lol.
  • Ya at this point if i can finish even in top 10 with being failed on daily and having no nanos or solars rest of the round, will be a huge victory against these morons, force them to be online everyday making more and more multies manually to try and keep me from getting SL.
  • manually?

oh, that is A+!
  • manually?

oh, that is A+!
  • Ya they make the manually, no bot to speed it up. You can tell based on times and stuff, that they probabaly spent 10-12hrs making inactives all night using 100's of new emails and everything just to take SL away from me. Its quite awesome the effect i have on people lol. Wasting hours of there life to attempt to ruin my round, which im getting to the point i hope some1 KT's me cause round is getting boring
  • March 13, 04:14:25 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against rocknroll (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:17:33 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Retard Land (1:15) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:22:47 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Secretland (1:5) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:25:31 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against SystemOfaDown (1:18) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:32:46 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Promised Land (1:20) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:38:16 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Baby Darling (1:17) and was victorious.
    March 13, 04:43:33 Our kingdom Hocus Pocus (1:2) bravely defended against Wreckage (1:17) and was victorious.

Pretty much my news every few hours lol
  • 10-12 hours, geez.... you will have finished a lot of distance with that time. Probably, finished an Ironman Race in Kona. (3 mile swim, 100mile bike, 23 mile run)

Average finish time in the last four years, according to Runtri.com: 11:32 (2012), 11:25 (2011), 11:14 (2010), 11:37 (2009)

Read more at http://triathlete-europe.competitor.com/2013/10/11/101-facts-about-the-ironman-world-championships#x6ttZCRqi8wGUyZu.99

Between SK trollage and Ironman, you know where I'm gonna be. Man, what a life?
  • What happened in 2013 and 2014, they all die?
  • s2? Like one guy plays that. Did you punt his ass off the server yeah? Bravo lol.
    the guy who admitted himself hes never done a single thing on this game, with more cock comments. bad troll, bad player.
  • What happened in 2013 and 2014, they all die?
    probably the same or much better.

I think Craig finished it in 8 hours, give or take. The reference article is older [written 2013], so the research is done within the last 5 years, excluding the 2013.
  • Well I never opened it. 8 hours is insane.
  • edited March 2015
    He did it with a smile man!

I was wrong...see the article below...sub 8, meaning he did it under 8 hours.

Maybe it is not impossible. The marathon for me is at least 3.45hours. So, they probably do it in 2 hours or so.

Challenge the xMYx to use their time wisely:

In 2011, at 38 years of age, Crowie achieved what no other man in the history of Triathlon was able to: he won both the Half Ironman and Ironman World Championships in the same year. By winning his third Hawaiian Ironman World Championship he also claimed a new world record time and a new “King of Kona” was crowned.

Craig was humbled when Ironman legend and six-time World Champion Dave Scott lauded him as “The first true men’s champion the sport has seen in years.”
    The race of the decade

In the inaugural Melbourne Ironman in 2012 (which some have described as the “race of the decade”),Crowie achieved a sub 8 hour winning time. Crowie managed to complete the 2.4mile/3.86km swim course in 50:33, the 112mile/180km bike ride in 4:24:42 and the 26.2/42.2km run course in 2:38:45. That’s the equivalent of less than 40sec per lap in an Olympic pool for over 77 consecutive laps, an average of almost 41km per hour km on the bike for close to 4 and a half hours and an average run speed of 6min per mile or sub 3min50 per km for the entire marathon.

Before Craig was dubbed “Crowie”, “Alexander the Great”, crowned “King of Kona” or even toed the start line of a single race, he was always had a winning mentality. Crowie has worked hard over the years to combine a relentless pursuit for improvement with an internal drive to achieve the outstanding every day.