Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Disaster Relief 1:13 R/R

edited March 2015 in General
March 11, Disaster Relief (1:13) Spy on Buildings:

Building Status
Name Amount Percent 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Planets 11,465 96% 14 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Residence 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Barracks 857 7% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Nuclear Power Plant 0 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Fusion Power Plant 3 0% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Training Camp 1,240 10% 1 1 1 1 0 1 0 1 0 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Star Mine 4,381 37% 211 222 218 209 212 209 183 182 191 182 189 182 173 175 172 176 178 175 168 170 172 175 165 12
Probe Factories 1,056 9% 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Another RR lmao

Let's kill them all

Chicken 1:15 Kyle 1:11 Disaster 1:13

Comments

• Bean's been waiting for this. good luck.
  • Two of them are not in control of mulits so who cares
  • want me to kill them all?

it's like the only thing i still enjoy in sk.
  • I still remember when you screwed darius and me once like that. It was quite a few days and I was undone by work. Missed the tick by 10 seconds.
  • I don't blame bean he being bit by the Multies all day everyday. RR for him is the only way to rebuild and not fall behind the others just don't have the skill to compete unless rr
  • 30 Failed attacks on me in 72 hours
    Over 150 probe attempts on me aswell (Mostly kidnappings & SoX attempts)
    Total Damage (1:15)
    redsox (1:9)
    Wreckage (1:17)
    Baby Darling (1:17)
    Koeman (1:12)
    Secretland (1:5)
    Promised Land (1:20)
    SystemOfaDown (1:18)
    GAB (1:19)
    Selena Gomez (1:3)
    redsox (1:9)
    rocknroll (1:20)
    The Accountant (1:2)
    Retard Land (1:15)

This is the second time, they tried 12 days ago at the end of the first Sparta vs Uni War and stopped after I was left with half my military. As you can see from the SoB which was taken 6 hours ago I had just started converting over.
  • I don't blame bean he being bit by the Multies all day everyday. RR for him is the only way to rebuild and not fall behind the others just don't have the skill to compete unless rr
  • The wording makes that look like bean sucks haha.
  • So it's alright to multi make a pop farm account to kidnap?

• So it's alright to multi make a pop farm account to kidnap?

There is no multi, but thanks for the attention.

On that note, that SoB was obtained by multis most likely.

March 11, 01:15:54 Our tactical defense systems report that some of our civilians were recently kidnapped by remote probes. 4,448 civilians were kidnapped.
    March 11, 01:36:18 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by a failed probe attack. The probes origin was Secretland (1:5)
    March 11, 01:36:21 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 01:37:26 Forces from Secretland (1:5) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 385 soldiers, 29 laser troopers, 546 laser dragoons, and 890 tanks.
    March 11, 01:40:20 Forces from Baby Darling (1:17) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 564 soldiers, 35 laser troopers, 628 laser dragoons, and 1,343 tanks.
    March 11, 01:45:30 Our tactical defense systems report that we were just recently infiltrated by remote probes.
    March 11, 01:54:37 Forces from Koeman (1:12) have invaded our kingdom. Our defenses were brave and they were successful holding back the opposition.
    Our military has lost: 358 soldiers, 20 laser troopers, 434 laser dragoons, and 760 tanks.
  • So who's the pop farm?

Dude you are already #1 land, and that's your justification to rr? Redic
  • Baby darling is someones something, I was getting max robs from that for a week before I hit it. I think we're getting into the vics nasal strip situation; "you got your probe farm in my bank." "You got your pop farm in my probes."

There is a large amount of multi making that goes on that is "harmless" and therefore ignored. Everyone likes opening hits so no one questions where 30 people come from every round and for months during the round that just sign up and never play, but then do it again every week.
  • So who's the pop farm?

Dude you are already #1 land, and that's your justification to rr? Redic
    There's 5 kingdoms out there with moderately high pop, you got the multis, find them yourself!
  • If somebody accused me.of using.a pop farm or bank and I would.post my.probe news within seconds to prove it.... But you.rather sit there and yap.and defend yourself without.proof
  • If somebody accused me.of using.a pop farm or bank and I would.post my.probe news within seconds to prove it.... But you.rather sit there and yap.and defend yourself without.proof
    Given that the multis are struggling to try and bring me down and still may not yet succeed, but could probably kill the high pop kingdoms.... Go fuck your hat.
  • edited March 2015
    Exactly, beans a cheat what's new? Thread closed

The chances of the remaining what, 7 multis all weak and small bringing down all "5" of ur kidnap targets, which By the way have to be quite big to be worth kidnapping are very low and worth the chance to clear your name I would think even if it meant not being #1 this round lol

*edit, BTW its to late to post your edited news in case you change ur mind
  • Lol funny these guys wanna kill the rr and ignore the multies killing the rr.

And Ya baby darling was part of the stack early in round. Was used as a bank from what I could see
  • Everyone just kidnap chicken if everyone did it for 3-4 ticks he would either die or be forced back to legit.but at this point he willd just die. He has to many tanks for his land. Would need to run 60% Rax to hold them.
  • Lol. Rr doesn't imply cheating anymore than having high probes is of having banks or probe farms
  • Glad bean is doing well. S2 players represent lol. By thus it looks like he was #1 before the conversion
  • Lol. Rr doesn't imply cheating anymore than having high probes is of having banks or probe farms
    RR is nothing like high probes, high probes is about the only skill in sk(using them properly) RR requires no skill whatsoever.
  • RR is cheating if u use a pop farm, which is almost 100% impossible to do without it. For him to maintain the amount of pop he is, means he has a popfarm with 300k + pop hes stealing from. 300k pop is completely retarded to build unless you are a popfarm, this round especially, since high pop makes it very hard on your power, so even on terra SM i think are better this round, cause u dont gotta invest even more % into pps to stay powered.
  • RR is cheating if u use a pop farm, which is almost 100% impossible to do without it. For him to maintain the amount of pop he is, means he has a popfarm with 300k + pop hes stealing from. 300k pop is completely retarded to build unless you are a popfarm, this round especially, since high pop makes it very hard on your power, so even on terra SM i think are better this round, cause u dont gotta invest even more % into pps to stay powered.
    i wouldnt call it cheating so much if someone is willing to be your dedicated popfarm. I just dont like the fact it enables really shitty players with no skill to become threats and could potentially ruin a player who is far better than them means its totally unfair; if you do it to endgame thats a different thing all together, Bean is being multi raped so he can do as he pleases to restore his KD but that chicken guy in 1:15 is just chump change, he needs to die.
  • Actually chicken dont matter anymore, now that i back on track, he cant attack again, if he even sends out 1/4 his tanks imma roll him up.

Absolutely NOT true! Almost all Top terra go massive pop... flazer proved it's better on income then starmines, this rd it's hard b.c of the bonus but terra shouldn't struggle with power tbh
  • I never said it isnt better income, but i said this round SMs are better cause you gotta have another 4-5% more into pps just to maintain, and the higher your pop the worse it gets. Im running 13% pps with 70% power and only making 15k per tick. Thats with only 90k pop. If i had 300-400k pop probabaly need to run 17-18% minimum and maintain 75% power bonus to hold it.
  • i'd never go high pop on a serious terra because all it takes is one angry nerd with a probe farm to massively fuck up your kingdom.
  • Actually chicken dont matter anymore, now that i back on track, he cant attack again, if he even sends out 1/4 his tanks imma roll him up.
    March 12, 00:59:29 Our brave kingdom Chicken Island (1:15) attacked TOXICITY (1:3) and conquered 483 planets.

He can and he will roll every fair player soon.

• but ur defence was well....i not even gonna say anything other then....mystic hitting terra with well..nevermind