Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1.2 Are Getting cocky with Their* Tanks

edited March 2015 in General
Just saying, and think they are untouchable.

Comments

• Thanks for changing the name tmonsta
  • Yeah all those tanks!
  • Viva. Please stop making threads.
  • I am not playing anymore I just enjoy trolling
  • aint nuttin wrong with trolling, keeps the game interesting.
  • Our brave kingdom Ifrit (1:6) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and conquered 846 planets.

if only you guys could see the shite these chumps have been writing, this guy here who i just slapped up^^ he said his build was straight from the school of sephiroth. I suppose he wasnt wrong, a completely useless lump of land is all he was aswell.
  • Lol well done lynog, he was probably a bell sniffing cunt anyway.
  • March 4, 14:29:47 Our brave kingdom Warbreaker (1:18) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and conquered 724 planets.
  • March 4, 14:29:47 Our brave kingdom Warbreaker (1:18) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and conquered 724 planets.
    Well done ;-)
  • You hit for more land than I have.
  • me and ma new homie Azal, going to work!
  • You hit for more land than I have.
    +1
  • me and ma new homie Azal, going to work!
    Lynog I am your wing man

• He must be having Miami Heat flashbacks.
  • Viva trying to lick up lynogs juice is making me laugh.
  • Indiana Pacers (1:2)
    Sector Leader

Delete

Subject: (Blank). Sent on March 4, 15:06:38
    Good for you - enjoy the round.

I'm deleting my kingdom. You win :)

my work here is done, these guys have finally seen the light. Tuck that tail in and come back with a better attitude next time or Uncle Lynog with have special time with you and we will have our own little secrets afterwards.
  • Hocus pocus and the other chump needs a spank lol
  • edited March 2015
    Also hocus pocus is Gary glitters son and a relation to that spekky cunt Atmo
  • Viva is vstar. And I'm hocus. He just mad cause I grabbed his sector 2x in the past few days. I know lynog gonna hit me next but I don't care I figured it was either him or Jones.
  • What I can't understand is lynog rolling with the xMYx guys.
  • What I can't understand is lynog rolling with the xMYx guys.
    im not, im riding solo. I was sick to death of your boys running their mouths, speaking to new guys like they were shit, telling me i had no place in the game coz i didnt have offense? are they really so stupid as to think they know more than i do?

Terra SL, which is already a crutch PT, ALL defense, not even goons researched at 8k land and hes telling me i have no place in the game? Next time they get above their stations, maybe they will remember the day i inserted my 3 inch erect penis right into them and it may just humble the fools.
  • He must be having Miami Heat flashbacks.
    What you did there...Stevie Wonder sees it.
  • You not riding solo tho. Your pm to vuples proves you got Sparta backing you. With viva and the xMYx guys. If you was solo u wouldn't have told him you had backup if he tried to KT u
  • And I ride solo every round now that cobras does play a ymore he was only guy I played with. Never have a group backing me.
  • There are no more xmyx, or at least not big ones
  • edited March 2015
    You not riding solo tho. Your pm to vuples proves you got Sparta backing you. With viva and the xMYx guys. If you was solo u wouldn't have told him you had backup if he tried to KT u
    You not riding solo tho. Your pm to vuples proves you got Sparta backing you. With viva and the xMYx guys. If you was solo u wouldn't have told him you had backup if he tried to KT u
    I am riding solo. I used my brain. That isnt playing with MY, that's being clever. I was sick of all the trash talk. You yourself claimed you could just make 40k goons and just roll me. There is nothing I could do you said . telling new guys their kds are trash and not offering then any form of advice also rubbed me the wrong way. This guy got what he deserved. I think everyone knows that much.

• edited March 2015
    When did I ever say someone's kd was trash. Or are u talking about Indiana. And I said I could make 40k goons and roll u which looking at your defence 3 days later was true. But you usually play the same style I do. Rarely are u a turtle almost always going for grabs from start of round. And you know that if you in top alliance and no one else making offence you can mass offence to break turtles. But you was in my alliance so never would have hit you anyways. That's like a real low blow. Anyways I knew it was one of u. Jones or u. Figured Jones cause he used a name kinda similar back a few rounds.
  • 40k goons couldnt of grabbed me on the day you claimed you could make them. nvm three days later, i dont grab from the start of the round, i grab when my kd is set up to do it. its planet type dependant. Also ive had threats and insults for days on end from your guys, if you truly thought it was me or Jones, you should of known what was on the way. Scrubs like him need putting in their place, as do a few others in that sector.
  • When did I insult you? Actually half the time u was helping me. With grabs and shit. Only even remotely bad thing I said to you was about the goons. And you told me I couldnt break u even now so I dropped it. And I even sent Indiana a pm telling it was probably jones. And why would we know what's coming? You hit your own alliance mate. You already had passed him for #1. One of the main reason this game has got so bad is the UAs and not able to trust your own alliance mates.