Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

weaksauce

edited March 2015 in General
You are all pussies.

In other news...I have a nasty migraine

Comments

• I'd assume that light suddenly started to hurt and his head started to throb. Those are usual symptoms of migraines.
  • March 1, 16:02:52 our alliance has declared a nap with the [WarDen] alliance.

And yes, the sun is in my eyes at work
  • Lol my reaction too. XD

Also have a migraine from being out all day shovelling and sun reflecting off snow. Although it might be literal brain freeze...idk
  • Could be. We're you eating yellow snow?
  • I was just called a pussy by someone bitching about a headache?
  • Migraine dudes. Thats like a headache on CRACK!!!
  • I might be bitching about it, but I'm still at work, doing my damn job, when other people I know who get them just go home sick.
  • Also, can I just say I miss NWE. It sucks having to be in growth because I have people in my sector who make 10 land hits and want to turtle explore. A few of them are well known too, and it's like...how the fuck did people come to regard you as being a dangerous player with such a lame strat. When I stop playing it won't be multies or cheaters that chase me away, it will be how fucking unbalanced and boring Terra form is.
  • I'm one of the boring terraforms! :D
  • #fuckshiningandterraform
    I'm as special as an entire PT. Love you bro.

So what PT would you like my bum ass to play next round? XD
  • i'd have to see the round bonus, but we should agree to leave DW and TF off the table and see what happens
  • i love my sector, i want that to be known. people who know me know that i bitch alot
  • i love my sector, i want that to be known. people who know me know that i bitch alot
    You and Tiesto should get a room and... you know... see what happens...
    Can I record it?
    i love my sector, i want that to be known. people who know me know that i bitch alot
    He does. I wouldn't be surprised if he sold his firstborn for a year's worth of #1 sectors.

i'd have to see the round bonus, but we should agree to leave DW and TF off the table and see what happens
    I could really be into this, Aladdin-style. A whole new worlddddddddddd

Hey at least I wouldn't have to wait for pay day! :P

Also I don't bitch, I troll and have that awesome knack to completely piss off ppl :)