Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's with all the hits on lupus?

1235»

Comments

• February 28, 18:20:21 Our kingdom V Star (1:9) bravely defended against Age of Despair (1:1) and was victorious.

then he hit you twice.
  • people in here are claiming he wasn't a kt and that all the sabos where to make a hit on him.

but as thats the only hit on him while he was being saboed i would hit that kd also.
  • Mages I'll get him. I got about 1500 goons on my kd. I've logged in like 5 times now.
  • Also, I think he's in my sector haha
  • edited March 2015
    we agreed.. warden and sparta... on how to calm the situation down... Sparta AL being inactive doesnt help to let their own kds know though
    I think the AL is Spartacus 1.9 pal

Mages your logic on the situation is stupid, if I was getting sabotaged and failed on like V star ha been then I would bash a kingdom , so basically you are saying that if a small kingdoms consistantly probes you and dos failed attacks on you then you can do NOTHING because it would be a bash.

That's so stupid I carnt believe a player of your calibre even said that , that's defo one for the archives

I feel
    A bit sorry for this V star guy , all this seems to be is warmongering to try and kill a innocent Kingdom so you can then re war Spartans .

• God, will you pussies just declare already
  • Low blow, Mages, at least where I'm standing. Fucking snow here. Again.
  • We hit 40 today, but it's not gonna last
  • Stay strong, soon winter must end.
    I hope we're all correct in believing that
  • Winter is just about to come, what are you talking about?
  • They just changed our forcast, 50 on friday, 45 on saturday
  • Winter is just about to come, what are you talking about?
    I get it
  • It's like 20 today. Woohoo! Almost above freezing!
  • Brrrr it's almost 20 here.

In Celsius that is.
  • V star is not innocent as it looks.
  • So much drama. And I still managed to skip a few parts.

And thanks to everyone who stood up for Sparta I hadn't even seen this thread
  • RMag was the last man that makes sense in Sparta.
  • I make dollas, yo