Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's with all the hits on lupus?

Comments

• So V Star still dies?

=D
  • Id rather you didn't, but I'll leave that conversation to our AL. I understand why you want to though, and I'd be arguing the same if I was on your side.
  • Ill talk it over with our AL, but Vstar basically threatened to KT our AL if hes KT regardless if the KT on him has grounds or not. We might just sabo him powerless then ill smack him and call it even, ill see what vulpes says.
  • Dook, I like you. I feel like I can talk to you.

But V Star was an ODB KT that got away with a bitch move and is once again showing their true colors. I don't see Sparta leadership holding him accountable so I am.
    Tell em Shining!
  • So ace might wanna get Vstar to give u a answer pretty quick, hes gonna be powerless in no time

• I don't give a shit about arthur, whoever that is. Shit kingdoms get what they deserve (the newbies that I'm training aside), I'm saying if you wanna kt one of my alliance mates for rolfstomping somebody with an SoK that looks like that, you need to be ready for me to stop being nice and holding wad leaders. You have one kingdoms that KINDA worries me. The rest is just trash at the moment.
    I mean, we did lose most of our tops and active kds and builders to the massive onslaught of DW AT after DW AT. We also got forced into a war and perma mobile which stunted a lot of our KDs growth, while the rest of the Uni stayed in Growth and grew normally.

Inb4 I know you were perma mobile also but anyone who argues that DW doesn't benefit from perma mobile war since they get land thru grabs is wrong.

Can't say shit about getting caught converting troops. Generally its a bad newb move. Getting caught while still not AT shouldn't be a death sentence though.

Same for KTs after war. An instant disband doesn't stop KTs. ALs with controls over threads do. I know we locked V Star and Arthur after the disband...maybe others doing the same might have avoided this.

But that doesn't change his goon count. Personally, I'm OK with Arthur taking no more hits and building D...if those goons go first. And Lupus deserves the same respect.
    I WAS A TOP KD WHY NO ONE CRY FOR PIE?
  • Ill talk it over with our AL, but Vstar basically threatened to KT our AL if hes KT regardless if the KT on him has grounds or not. We might just sabo him powerless then ill smack him and call it even, ill see what vulpes says.
    Hm. Avoiding an action that would start another war so soon?

Maybe hope isn't lost for this round. I could get onboard with that.

• I don't give a shit about arthur, whoever that is. Shit kingdoms get what they deserve (the newbies that I'm training aside), I'm saying if you wanna kt one of my alliance mates for rolfstomping somebody with an SoK that looks like that, you need to be ready for me to stop being nice and holding wad leaders. You have one kingdoms that KINDA worries me. The rest is just trash at the moment.
    I mean, we did lose most of our tops and active kds and builders to the massive onslaught of DW AT after DW AT. We also got forced into a war and perma mobile which stunted a lot of our KDs growth, while the rest of the Uni stayed in Growth and grew normally.

Inb4 I know you were perma mobile also but anyone who argues that DW doesn't benefit from perma mobile war since they get land thru grabs is wrong.

Can't say shit about getting caught converting troops. Generally its a bad newb move. Getting caught while still not AT shouldn't be a death sentence though.

Same for KTs after war. An instant disband doesn't stop KTs. ALs with controls over threads do. I know we locked V Star and Arthur after the disband...maybe others doing the same might have avoided this.

But that doesn't change his goon count. Personally, I'm OK with Arthur taking no more hits and building D...if those goons go first. And Lupus deserves the same respect.
    I WAS A TOP KD WHY NO ONE CRY FOR PIE?
    I cried for you. =/ Ask Aza XD

Ya thats what we aiming for, no1 wants war again so quick

• He did, but I said you were rubbish
  • He did, but I said you were rubbish
    LIES!! DEMON SPAWN SPEWING LIES!! YOU SHALL NOT CORRUPT THE MINDS OF THE JUST, BE GONE I SAY... BE-MOTHER-FUCKING-GONE DEVIL CHILD OF HELL!!!

in all actuality, I wasn't half bad... pretty damn good for me tbh
  • I miss my SL. Having me in a sector is a curse. My SL always die and then I get it by default apparently =/
  • You could give up sl so I don't have to pump goons to eat up that sweet, sweet honor
  • E-Mail Address: None
    ICQ Number: 198 news ( mainly multis)
    MSN Address: Warden using multis on me ( pathetic)
    Yahoo Pager: KT since 26/2/[email protected]
    AIM Address: Hotrod-v2-SK

Those are V star prefs lol. No KT, just sabo powerless for break, not a single multi every player posting there sabos, all active and talkative guys lol, this kid is funny
  • lol imagine the entire Veii class ganging up on someone, and then tomorrow they getting called to detention on his school by Veii for virtual bullying...
  • lol at just actives

adb was just actives also
  • Yahoo Pager: KT since 26/2/[email protected]

Damn thats a year long KT.. must be some kind of record!
  • lol who been kting since then?
  • we only posted him last night... and not even a kt anymore...

No one wants war again so soon ?
    Lies your all involved in an unapproved kt ie your Saboing him without permission from his Al.
    Regardless of what he had done this is an act of war and you know it.
    Your leaving the AL of Sparta no option.

If I was Al of Sparta is be spanking your arses right now.
  • If anyone can give me chaotic kingdom, that'd be great

Lies your all involved in an unapproved kt ie your Saboing him without permission from his Al.

This might have worked if it wasn't for the fact that your AL is inactive/non-communicative just like the last one. Hell, the KTs stopped without him even getting involved. Got a 3rd party alliance mediating, come on now.

Oh and add bashing to V Star's list of offenses. man Sparta/ADB really defends the worst of the worst, huh?
  • If anyone can give me chaotic kingdom, that'd be great
    Tell me yours so i can roll you, im looking for a 3-4k land hit right now.

And this was approved, Vuples talked with both of them, now they are saying they dont want him to get hit for farming,posting people as free land when they are not free land.
  • Everyone knows where I am, bra
  • we agreed.. warden and sparta... on how to calm the situation down... Sparta AL being inactive doesnt help to let their own kds know though
  • Some1 pm me where Aza is please looking for a nice easy hit

This might have worked if it wasn't for the fact that your AL is inactive/non-communicative just like the last one. Hell, the KTs stopped without him even getting involved. Got a 3rd party alliance mediating, come on now.

Oh and add bashing to V Star's list of offenses. man Sparta/ADB really defends the worst of the worst, huh?
    I'm not happy My AL is not active enough to fix these situations as the arrive. Thank you for setting me straight on that.
    Please also message me with V Stars bashes.

Lastly don't taint us all with the ADB brush. You play were you land. Our current AL we had high hopes for after the
    idiot that was our last. I'm hoping now he stands up to the plate ..
  • Could always reform under Pie... he may be an idiot, but at least hes an active idiot..
  • Just KT the stupid fuck and save us the headache....