Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's with all the hits on lupus?

Comments

• Well, thats a problem. Because it's sure looked like a KT. He wasn't building offense until he got hit 4 times in a 2 hour period. But thats ok, he was just an underdefended KD, like Lupus. Double Standards aren't cool, so back your hits up. No more on Arthur, No more on V Star. No more on Lupus.
    Well just calling him free land AT from what I've gathered so far is an iffy point, I haven't had access to his kd info, but from the guy who is his sector mate, it was pretty much he was getting hit before he even had time to build a proper d or anything, which doesn't put the situation to far from what was happening with Lupus, except that the hits on him were limited to bigger people, because he actually did have a somewhat better defense than Lupus, so Lupus just escalated a whole lot quicker?
    You know what? I don't give a shit about Arthur. He, like V Star, should have and would have been killed, in that order, if ADB hadn't disbanded and tucked tail. I don't see how big hitters and ODB enemies get a free pass because they're in a "new" alliance now.

Not to mention, ODB was NAPd with all alliances throughout all of this so my opinion on it doesn't even matter.

Lupus KD is already trashed. Arthur still has a fuckton of goons. How is that fair? V Star, as leadership, allowed it to happen with no communication. That is not a sign of leadership and that kd should not be leadership. V Star is the one responsible and needs to die.
  • edited February 2015
    Success
    (February 27, 16:13:29)
    Action: Spy on Kingdom
    Losses: We lost a total of 32 probes in this mission.
    Report: The probes have come back with a report that is 100% accurate:

Name: Sir arthur guinness

Planets: 2,027
    Networth: 430,892
    Honor: 2,027
    Platinum: 248,776
    Power: 200,304
    Population: 20,273

MA Protection: 0%
    Planet Type: Desert Wasteland

Soldiers: 1,949
    Troopers: 0
    Dragoons: 17,710
    Fighters: 0
    Laser Troopers: 0

Tanks: 7,176
    Scientists: Unknown
    Probes: Unknown

uccess
    (February 28, 16:54:16)
    Losses: We lost a total of 206 probes in this mission.

Planets: 1,332
    Networth: 343,610
    Honor: 1,789
    Platinum: 342,487
    Power: 104,769
    Population: 6,915

Soldiers: 793
    Dragoons: 20,633

Tanks: 5,575

2 Soks 24hs apart, he was told to make defence, strange how the 1900 soldiers he had all went into goons, stfu if u defend this guy ur a moron. We got 5 other SoK and soms during the 24hrs, no defence built, just goons
  • Boohoo Ace, I could say that hits on Lupus looked like a KT too. In which case, why are neither of you bitches warring? Shit or get off the pot. Stop looking for excuses to kill each others kds and maybe I'll stop doing the same.

Stop following shit leadership that doesn't know how to properly lead while using channels of communication and maybe we'll stop targeting you. I don't understand how an alliance with Rmagician and Aza let a KD like V Star have the power to make such a stupid fucking call.
  • Success
    (February 27, 16:13:29)
    Losses: We lost a total of 32 probes in this mission.

Planets: 2,027
    Networth: 430,892
    Honor: 2,027
    Platinum: 248,776
    Power: 200,304
    Population: 20,273

Soldiers: 1,949
    Dragoons: 17,710

Tanks: 7,176

uccess
    (February 28, 16:54:16)
    Losses: We lost a total of 206 probes in this mission.

Planets: 1,332
    Networth: 343,610
    Honor: 1,789
    Platinum: 342,487
    Power: 104,769
    Population: 6,915

Soldiers: 793
    Dragoons: 20,633

Tanks: 5,575

2 Soks 24hs apart, he was told to make defence, strange how the 1900 soldiers he had all went into goons, stfu if u defend this guy ur a moron. We got 5 other SoK and soms during the 24hrs, no defence built, just goons
    During that 24s, yes. Id like to see one from a day before that? Because at that point, He had already been broken multiple times. Show me one from before, that also doesn't have any more Defense being built, And I'll happily be quiet. But in the meantime, He is a KD that is being Gangbanged and you are defending the gangbang.
  • Well, thats a problem. Because it's sure looked like a KT. He wasn't building offense until he got hit 4 times in a 2 hour period. But thats ok, he was just an underdefended KD, like Lupus. Double Standards aren't cool, so back your hits up. No more on Arthur, No more on V Star. No more on Lupus.
    Well just calling him free land AT from what I've gathered so far is an iffy point, I haven't had access to his kd info, but from the guy who is his sector mate, it was pretty much he was getting hit before he even had time to build a proper d or anything, which doesn't put the situation to far from what was happening with Lupus, except that the hits on him were limited to bigger people, because he actually did have a somewhat better defense than Lupus, so Lupus just escalated a whole lot quicker?
    You know what? I don't give a shit about Arthur. He, like V Star, should have and would have been killed, in that order, if ADB hadn't disbanded and tucked tail. I don't see how big hitters and ODB enemies get a free pass because they're in a "new" alliance now.

Not to mention, ODB was NAPd with all alliances throughout all of this so my opinion on it doesn't even matter.

Lupus KD is already trashed. Arthur still has a fuckton of goons. How is that fair? V Star, as leadership, allowed it to happen with no communication. That is not a sign of leadership and that kd should not be leadership. V Star is the one responsible and needs to die.
    Of all the massive post, I have the last energy to read this post Shining.

+1. you got my attention.
  • Considering V Star posted the Suicider thread. All hits in the Gangbang were after the suicide thread.
    I'm just saying that I think a lot of the kingdoms in the alliance aren't to blame, and are only supporting the actions of the alliance in as much as they don't know how awful the actions were. In this current situation, the people who gangbanged lupus probably aren't even to blame, if they hit after the suicider thread was stickied in the AFs. Whomever made the call to sticky it, making it official, should be the one getting punished.

Overall, I think this round has just had a lot of bad communication
    Why do you think it is V Star that is posted?! Like, I'm speaking for myself here, but I'm not some unfair evil mongrel here. V Star ok'd the free land without checking with any leadership on any front to see if maybe the KD in question was GBd.

V Star shows a penchant for bitch moves, opportunistic war targeting, gang banging, now communication. So V Star dies.

Just because I personally feel everyone should die doesn't mean everyone will die. You think I'm AL or something?
    I don't know. Like I said, I'm not really paying attention :D
  • Considering V Star posted the Suicider thread. All hits in the Gangbang were after the suicide thread.
    I'm just saying that I think a lot of the kingdoms in the alliance aren't to blame, and are only supporting the actions of the alliance in as much as they don't know how awful the actions were. In this current situation, the people who gangbanged lupus probably aren't even to blame, if they hit after the suicider thread was stickied in the AFs. Whomever made the call to sticky it, making it official, should be the one getting punished.

Why do you think it is V Star that is posted?! Like, I'm speaking for myself here, but I'm not some unfair evil mongrel here. V Star ok'd the free land without checking with any leadership on any front to see if maybe the KD in question was GBd.

V Star shows a penchant for bitch moves, opportunistic war targeting, gang banging, now communication. So V Star dies.

Just because I personally feel everyone should die doesn't mean everyone will die. You think I'm AL or something?
    I'm not paying attention too. Glad I'm not alone.
  • Well i don't know about anyone else, but if you had told me you weren't going to stop killing people after the multies died, I wouldn't have stopped fighting. Taking the vstar situation out of it, stirring people up for another uni just cause is pretty weak especially considering the length some of us went to to get out

I'm not paying attention too. Glad I'm not alone.
    o/
  • I'm definitely not paying attention!
  • Your guys got a bunch of DW AT's, you lose the war, we give u conditions to keep your KD's, u disband and want your ATs to be protected...........................................really?
  • The only thing I have to say is that personally, I would have accepted some sort of action against V-Star for the part he played, he posted that thread on his own volition, it's not worth trying to somehow blame the AL for it even ever being up in the first place, it was quickly locked when someone with the ability to do so could.

On Arthur, if I had to go by those SoK's I completely agree, but apparently that's after he decided to just go balls to the wall from being hit multiple times the day before, which if it's true amounts to the same thought as after those hits Lupus actually was AT, and not just shitty defense, so it's ok. Cause and effect is a real thing.

I'm just trying to get to the truths of the situation, believe me, I'm prolly the most objective view you could ever get from this situation, I'm not trying to defend anyone in my alliance just because they are there, I was the one in our forums defending Lupus against further attacks.
  • Look, all I'm saying is that I'm seeing kingdoms in your alliances that are around my land but half my defense. If you wanna go declaring KTs for people being anti turtle in my alliance, you fucking better be ready for me to start wrecking those POS war abusers who have over 3k land but can't even stop 15k goons
  • No, we want our ATs given the chance to build Def. Which has not been given.

If you were to show other ATs that hadn't been being railed constantly since ADB finally disbanded, there would be no arguement. I'd completly agree that they are AT and free land. But when a KD that has said he was building def got gangbanged and then declared AT is the one being targeted. I want proof from before the gangbang on him. Because I will take my sectormates word before I take yours.
  • Well i don't know about anyone else, but if you had told me you weren't going to stop killing people after the multies died, I wouldn't have stopped fighting. Taking the vstar situation out of it, stirring people up for another uni just cause is pretty weak especially considering the length some of us went to to get out
    Um. What? We were. We did. V Star is still alive, right? No one else is dying and I'm not killing anyone else. I just want V Star dead. I'm only willing to go for another uni war if you numb nuts continue protecting idiots that post Free land without talking to anyone.
  • Dook, I like you. I feel like I can talk to you.

At the end of the day, I don't care what the semantics of the Arthur/Lupus situations are. I see gangbangs that hit KDs down to AT status and now both alliances are eating these KDs up. The damage is done. Work that shit out amongst yourselves.

But V Star was an ODB KT that got away with a bitch move and is once again showing their true colors. I don't see Sparta leadership holding him accountable so I am.
  • February 27, 18:44:02 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Indiana Pacers (1:2) and lost 202 planets.

February 27, 21:50:31 Our brave kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and failed.

February 28, 08:31:10 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Indiana Pacers (1:2) and lost 182 planets.

Indiana was the ONLY person to hit him until he started hitting indiana back, thats when indiana hit him again, then rest of us joined in because he was only making goons.
  • Look, all I'm saying is that I'm seeing kingdoms in your alliances that are around my land but half my defense. If you wanna go declaring KTs for people being anti turtle in my alliance, you fucking better be ready for me to start wrecking those POS war abusers who have over 3k land but can't even stop 15k goons
    You're joking, right? Your alliance did the same fucking thing. You don't get to stoop to someone's level and then throw dirt on them afterward. You guys gave Lupus the same treatment you claim Arthur got. So how are you any better?

And I still don't see an AT KT anywhere. WarDen says Arthur is free land. Sparta says Lupus is free land. Freeland does not = KT.
  • I don't give a shit about arthur, whoever that is. Shit kingdoms get what they deserve (the newbies that I'm training aside), I'm saying if you wanna kt one of my alliance mates for rolfstomping somebody with an SoK that looks like that, you need to be ready for me to stop being nice and holding wad leaders. You have one kingdoms that KINDA worries me. The rest is just trash at the moment.
  • Aza he screwed up, converted his LTs to LDs cant got caught, it happens, but to ruin his round for it is BS, 11 hits is just insane, and now Vstar is saying if we KT him, he is gonna post Vulpes as KT LMAO.
  • We joined Sparta within the hour of the Disband. We were the first ones there.

February 26, 19:47:05 Our sector has joined the [Sparta] alliance.
    February 26, 23:58:38 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Brazilian Wanderer (1:17) and was victorious.
    February 27, 07:38:55 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against JuJubee (1:10) and was victorious.
    February 27, 18:44:02 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Indiana Pacers (1:2) and lost 202 planets.
    ~February 27, 21:50:31 Our brave kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and failed.
    February 27, 23:06:47 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Brazilian Wanderer (1:17) and was victorious.
    February 27, 23:19:04 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against ghh (1:2) and was victorious.
    February 28, 08:31:10 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Indiana Pacers (1:2) and lost 182 planets.
    February 28, 10:39:04 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Brazilian Wanderer (1:17) and lost 164 planets.
    February 28, 11:00:50 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Hocus Pocus (1:2) and lost 147 planets.
    ~February 28, 12:34:00 Our brave kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) attacked Indiana Pacers (1:2) and failed.
    February 28, 16:57:00 Our kingdom Arthur Guinness (1:20) bravely defended against Disaster Relief (1:13) and lost 133 planets.

(arthurs actions denoted by ~)

So it wasn't a gangbang before he attacked. That still looks like the start of a KT, and if I was being KTd, I'd try to mess up everyone else too.

You get the hits called off on him, and I'll get him to build def. If he doesn't, I'll get his SoM for you and won't say another thing about it.
  • Disbanning and remaking doesnt stop KT's. He was our posted KT, we gave you guys conditions to keep your KDs, was simple, Dw's disban goons so they not AT and make defence, you guys disban alliance, keep making goons and continue to be AT then cry foul when we continue to KT him.
  • I've been asked to take back the war abuser comment, so I will. That doesn't change the fact that most of you are building garbage, however. If I converted defense like that I would accept that I had done something monumentally retarded and that I deserved to die
  • Yes. because that is foul. That is complete bull. We agreed to letting Multis get killed. You started targeting active players, without dea We agreed to let our DWs build Def, you continued KTing them.

When an alliance disbands its because you Won. you beat that alliance and their leadership. Hostilities end there.
  • I have never been in a alliance where you stop the KT on a guy just because they disban, what game have you been playing the past 10 years? If a guy is a AT and being KT'd dropping the alliance doesnt stop it, releasing goons and making defence does, he never even tried to release goons, just kept making more. With you logic, i could make my own allaince in G2, run a Dw with 20k goons first week of round, and anytime some1 wants to kill me, i just disban my allaince and im free and clear...lmao
  • I have never been in a alliance where you stop the KT on a guy just because they disban, what game have you been playing the past 10 years? If a guy is a AT and being KT'd dropping the alliance doesnt stop it, releasing goons and making defence does, he never even tried to release goons, just kept making more. With you logic, i could make my own allaince in G2, run a Dw with 20k goons first week of round, and anytime some1 wants to kill me, i just disban my allaince and im free and clear...lmao
    1:2 did that guy dirty, and their almost worse than 1:19 in terms of farming and breaking kts multis were killing. That sector is propping up an otherwise irrelevant alliance and your letting them go for that reason. Clean your own house, or come at us 1on1. You of course won't do either one
  • What did 1:2 do wrong? Arthur was full AT, indiana broke him, he hit back, indiana broke him back again, he made more goons, rest of the alliance started hitting him, i see nothing wrong, mad cause 1:2 got some good players who know how to build and defend themselves properly?
  • I don't give a shit about arthur, whoever that is. Shit kingdoms get what they deserve (the newbies that I'm training aside), I'm saying if you wanna kt one of my alliance mates for rolfstomping somebody with an SoK that looks like that, you need to be ready for me to stop being nice and holding wad leaders. You have one kingdoms that KINDA worries me. The rest is just trash at the moment.
    I mean, we did lose most of our tops and active kds and builders to the massive onslaught of DW AT after DW AT. We also got forced into a war and perma mobile which stunted a lot of our KDs growth, while the rest of the Uni stayed in Growth and grew normally.

Inb4 I know you were perma mobile also but anyone who argues that DW doesn't benefit from perma mobile war since they get land thru grabs is wrong.

Can't say shit about getting caught converting troops. Generally its a bad newb move. Getting caught while still not AT shouldn't be a death sentence though.

Same for KTs after war. An instant disband doesn't stop KTs. ALs with controls over threads do. I know we locked V Star and Arthur after the disband...maybe others doing the same might have avoided this.

But that doesn't change his goon count. Personally, I'm OK with Arthur taking no more hits and building D...if those goons go first. And Lupus deserves the same respect.
  • Dook, I like you. I feel like I can talk to you.

At the end of the day, I don't care what the semantics of the Arthur/Lupus situations are. I see gangbangs that hit KDs down to AT status and now both alliances are eating these KDs up. The damage is done. Work that shit out amongst yourselves.

But V Star was an ODB KT that got away with a bitch move and is once again showing their true colors. I don't see Sparta leadership holding him accountable so I am.
    Woot woot, new friends. But yea, this convo is getting out of hand so I'm resigning for now, the only thing I will say for sure is that if I were in my alliance leadership, I would ok some sort of action to V-Star, because no matter how alike the Arthur/Lupus situation may or may not have been, the whole situation could have been avoided. I was in the thread when he posted it trying to explain to him why it was not a good idea but he continued on with it that the idea that he was free land now. I mean depending on how similar those situations were, I may not had allowed you to full on kt him(just speaking from this action tho, his crimes in the other war obv could effect this, but I'm not hip on them so I don't speak on them) but I def woulda seen justification for something.
  • @shining, I can agree with that. @chaoticx, agrees as well I'll get messages going.

We did get Lupus thread closed and there is a post saying no more hits.