Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's with all the hits on lupus?

Comments

• So... my sector got hit with multi's, my sl status was voted out before I even got hit by all those asses.

And yea, I had 8k LT's from attempting to convert about 5k to LD's.

So yea, pretty much just gonna say f-it. I've played my part in attempting to restore balance. Hopefully it was worth the effort I put in to get things back on track. For those of you that we helped, I wish you the best. Everyone else decided to join the rape train, meh. I'm only on from my phone since I'm working at a con right now. You haven't exactly ruined my round. It was ruined at the start because of all the stacking and stupid BS that happened.
  • Ah, you deserved to die for trying to convert your LTs to LDs. Never convert.
  • Its not a band wagon? I wanted the entire alliance dead before the disband. I still do. Regardless f loyalties, if you fight for an alliance, and you lose, you deserve to die for it. If the alliance you fought for was ran by a cheater and you supported him, you deserve to die regardless of war. The game is universal domination, my friend. Letting an enemy live is weakness.

Don't call me a hater. The proper term, as per my AL round, is war mongerer. :)
    Once the multis came out, very few of the sectors in ADB were supporting ADB, and had stopped fighting for them pretty early on. Multis were holding like 3 sectors in ADB for several days
    Nah I know but look at what you just said. "Once the multis came out"

Do you really think we should forgive the gangbangers and non-communicators and people ruining other people for fun? Because all those ADB sectors were fine with it before the multi thing came up. That is what I'm getting at. The situation with Lupus is just another example.
  • Are you talking about gangbangs before the war and before people were posted as kt's? Cuz if you are referring to like Moogle and co, it's because they were kt's, no one posted this guy as a kt, it was a whole bunch of bad circumstances
  • Well, at least you took it well, I was afraid I was about to be making game enemies already =P I take back my statement about being sad with you as Ed, you seem alright I guess, but it totally shoulda been me, js

And see, the thing is, that as soon as we realized what was going on, especially in my sector, we stopped everything, you really think my sector should die for being there? We had HoF going on and in the beginning my sector was #1, but we dropped to the last spot by the end of it. Hell I never even wanted to be in the alliance from the beginning anyways, would you still kill me? =[
    Ah. That's right, you don't know me. Grudges aren't my thing. Having fun is. Pretending to be super uber troll angry when idgaf is also my thing. Lmfao.

And I totes probably wasn't even really Ed until I died and asked that I be Ed for flavor purposes XD was just "Crew" before then bwahaha.

As for how I feel about your sector...bah humbug. Refer to my last post. Everything stopped after multi thing came out. Beforehand, you guys were basically fighting to protect and support your gang bangers that we decided to post up over no one wanting to be diplomatic about it. And it was numerous gang bangs leading up to the war.

So. Um. I guess my answer is yes, I'd still want you all dead. This is why people don't let me AL anymore XD
  • Are you talking about gangbangs before the war and before people were posted as kt's? Cuz if you are referring to like Moogle and co, it's because they were kt's, no one posted this guy as a kt, it was a whole bunch of bad circumstances
    me and mercer... i got hit 9 times by ADB and mercer did too... before the war
    I am. Like the 4-5 kd trains on Galuum Emporium and Rig Heimdall early. Those were blatant gang bangs and when called on it, ADB leadership wouldn't even talk us and instead felt that the bewet reaction was to gang bang another kd. So we posted the gang banger. Hence first war.
    me and mercer... i got hit 9 times by ADB and mercer did too... before the war
    Well shit. I forgot about those, too.

Yeah you guys were warring to protect gang bangers...
  • Ah, you deserved to die for trying to convert your LTs to LDs. Never convert.
    Also this. That is a really rough lesson learned. But its generally accepted that being hit into AT status isn't free land the way normal AT status is.
  • So you KT moogle and mercer because of who they are? Thats a BS reason, never should a player be KT just because they tag there name, if they are a threat sure, but just because they tag is BS and you know it. The game is in its degraded state becasue of idiots like you who hold grudges because u got owned the previous round or whatever. I would and never will kill any1 because of who they are and because they can be a threat later, if they are that good, so be it, ill just try my best to surpass them or when war does come, we will KT them, but killing some1 off in the first week of new server is low.
  • Its not a band wagon? I wanted the entire alliance dead before the disband. I still do. Regardless f loyalties, if you fight for an alliance, and you lose, you deserve to die for it. If the alliance you fought for was ran by a cheater and you supported him, you deserve to die regardless of war. The game is universal domination, my friend. Letting an enemy live is weakness.

Don't call me a hater. The proper term, as per my AL round, is war mongerer. :)
    Once the multis came out, very few of the sectors in ADB were supporting ADB, and had stopped fighting for them pretty early on. Multis were holding like 3 sectors in ADB for several days
    Nah I know but look at what you just said. "Once the multis came out"

Do you really think we should forgive the gangbangers and non-communicators and people ruining other people for fun? Because all those ADB sectors were fine with it before the multi thing came up. That is what I'm getting at. The situation with Lupus is just another example.
    I don't think most people knew that gangbangs were even happening before the war. I didn't. The only way people in ADB would have really known is if they were checking the PFs and people were making a fuss about it here, but I don't recall if anyone was, untilthe war happened
    That being said, I haven't really been paying much attention : D
  • he got hit 11times today...more BS sparta stuff, gangbang a guy to death then call him a suicider.
    February 28, 07:05:52 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Ultraman Taro (1:19) and lost 210 planets.
    February 28, 07:19:26 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against SuperCreepyRobLowe (1:20) and lost 180 planets.
    February 28, 07:35:34 Our kingdom Black Widow (1:17) bravely defended against ItBurns (1:18) and lost 101 planets.
    February 28, 09:02:21 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 28, 09:02:21 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Tony Blair (1:20) and lost 172 planets.
    February 28, 12:42:25 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Hangman (1:20) and lost 157 planets.
    February 28, 15:03:24 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 144 planets.
    February 28, 15:03:36 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 117 planets.
    February 28, 15:10:45 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 28, 15:10:45 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Doom Legion (1:20) and lost 94 planets.
    February 28, 15:13:55 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Shivan Dragon (1:20) and lost 76 planets.
    February 28, 15:17:55 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and was victorious.
    February 28, 15:23:31 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against ItBurns (1:18) and was victorious.
    February 28, 15:25:31

Mages if you wanna pick a target and KT them go for it, we going after V Star and Arthur atm.
    I feel the need to point out that 1:19 is not a part of Sparta. So thats 6 hits by Sparta with 2 being failed hits. V Star deserves x3 for the gangbang and the 2 failed hits by Turbo and ItBurns should get 1-2 retals. I see no reason for a KT of any kind. If KTs keep going, a proper AL would set about to retaliate against the Alliance by doing x3 retals on every KD beyond the 3 hit. Im not in leadership... but I sure as hell hope my AL was contacted and has some balls. Idk... Im just a soldier.

• Note that as far as I am aware, none of you(Aza, Dook, Merle) are even posted or blamed for any of this. I'm quite surprised you are running to defend these actions now. It is one thing to fight for alliance and honor.

It is another to say you didn't know about it happening back then but getting all defensive and mad about the alliances killing someone who did the exact same thing now.
  • Well, IMO, V Star deserved to die in the First War. Funny how ADB disbanded as that KT started.

GBing now is just shit to add to his shitpile. I agree that the other GBers and fails are subject only to rentals but that V Star guy was an unfinished KT and a scourge up on the universe.

Now it shall die.
  • They are defending because 2 of our KDs are getting KTd.
  • I'm just saying that I think a lot of the kingdoms in the alliance aren't to blame, and are only supporting the actions of the alliance in as much as they don't know how awful the actions were. In this current situation, the people who gangbanged lupus probably aren't even to blame, if they hit after the suicider thread was stickied in the AFs. Whomever made the call to sticky it, making it official, should be the one getting punished.

Overall, I think this round has just had a lot of bad communication
  • Vstar is the current KT for us.
  • Considering V Star posted the Suicider thread. All hits in the Gangbang were after the suicide thread.
  • I failed that last hit after it was posted in the afs that he was an approved target.
  • Bad communication is always the excuse for gangbangs, but nearly every round its the same thing, top alliance with most DWs gangbang over and over, say they didnt mean to and tey shouldnt be KT'd for it.
  • Well I am only getting involved because it seems like everyone is trying to rally everyone to kill off the alliance as a whole, which I am a part of, not just punish a few who were involved. And from my stand point, I would have been ok with you guys disciplining certain kds in my alliance for their part, well until people started talking about Arthur and what happened to him, which I still don't know the whole situation, but still kinda leaning to you guys' side on it, if he was AT pretty much before, and refused change his ways, AT kds get that AT life.

I didn't know about the gangbangs, and protecting gangbangers at the beginning of the war. I'm just a fellow war monger and was ready to represent for where I ended up, I trusted that the person ALing actually knew what they were doing and had reasons for doing what they were doing, and I'm sorry about that and the kds that we destroyed without reason, all I can do about that is ask forgiveness cuz as soon as I realized what our alliance was, I promptly stopped the support.
  • On a side note, last 2 rounds all I have seen is alliances full of armchair war generals who need a dissertation on why you pick each kt before they fail 1 PA and go war abuse a newbie. People going full on for their alliance isn't ignorant, it's what you should be doing. So many alliances are undermined by that type of debating, adb wasn't and it was good.
  • edited February 2015
    Well, IMO, V Star deserved to die in the First War. Funny how ADB disbanded as that KT started.

GBing now is just shit to add to his shitpile. I agree that the other GBers and fails are subject only to rentals but that V Star guy was an unfinished KT and a scourge up on the universe.

Now it shall die.
    V-star need to be killed. End of Story.
  • They are defending because 2 of our KDs are getting KTd.
    V Star is kt afaik? Who is the other? Arthur is free land AT from what I gathered.
  • Yes Arthur is free land, and our current KT is Vstar
  • Considering V Star posted the Suicider thread. All hits in the Gangbang were after the suicide thread.
    I'm just saying that I think a lot of the kingdoms in the alliance aren't to blame, and are only supporting the actions of the alliance in as much as they don't know how awful the actions were. In this current situation, the people who gangbanged lupus probably aren't even to blame, if they hit after the suicider thread was stickied in the AFs. Whomever made the call to sticky it, making it official, should be the one getting punished.

Overall, I think this round has just had a lot of bad communication
    Why do you think it is V Star that is posted?! Like, I'm speaking for myself here, but I'm not some unfair evil mongrel here. V Star ok'd the free land without checking with any leadership on any front to see if maybe the KD in question was GBd.

V Star shows a penchant for bitch moves, opportunistic war targeting, gang banging, now communication. So V Star dies.

Just because I personally feel everyone should die doesn't mean everyone will die. You think I'm AL or something?
  • Bad communication is always the excuse for gangbangs, but nearly every round its the same thing, top alliance with most DWs gangbang over and over, say they didnt mean to and tey shouldnt be KT'd for it.
    True. And if those kds leadership won't hold em accountable, we will hold the leadership accountable for the shitcall.
  • Well, thats a problem. Because it's sure looked like a KT. He wasn't building offense until he got hit 4 times in a 2 hour period. But thats ok, he was just an underdefended KD, like Lupus. Double Standards aren't cool, so back your hits up. No more on Arthur, No more on V Star. No more on Lupus.
  • Well just calling him free land AT from what I've gathered so far is an iffy point, I haven't had access to his kd info, but from the guy who is his sector mate, it was pretty much he was getting hit before he even had time to build a proper d or anything, which doesn't put the situation to far from what was happening with Lupus, except that the hits on him were limited to bigger people, because he actually did have a somewhat better defense than Lupus, so Lupus just escalated a whole lot quicker?
  • Well I am only getting involved because it seems like everyone is trying to rally everyone to kill off the alliance as a whole, which I am a part of, not just punish a few who were involved. And from my stand point, I would have been ok with you guys disciplining certain kds in my alliance for their part, well until people started talking about Arthur and what happened to him, which I still don't know the whole situation, but still kinda leaning to you guys' side on it, if he was AT pretty much before, and refused change his ways, AT kds get that AT life.

I didn't know about the gangbangs, and protecting gangbangers at the beginning of the war. I'm just a fellow war monger and was ready to represent for where I ended up, I trusted that the person ALing actually knew what they were doing and had reasons for doing what they were doing, and I'm sorry about that and the kds that we destroyed without reason, all I can do about that is ask forgiveness cuz as soon as I realized what our alliance was, I promptly stopped the support.
    On a side note, last 2 rounds all I have seen is alliances full of armchair war generals who need a dissertation on why you pick each kt before they fail 1 PA and go war abuse a newbie. People going full on for their alliance isn't ignorant, it's what you should be doing. So many alliances are undermined by that type of debating, adb wasn't and it was good.
    To you 2: yo, by all means, fight for your alliance. Support what you feel you want to support. Go balls to the wall. That's not my issue.

My issue is being bitches about it and crying about it and defending it when others do something about it.

So no, going full on for an alliance is not ignorant. But, going full on for an alliance with a cheating AL that condones cheating and multiing then claiming ignorance and expecting to survive and have absolutely no enemies IS ignorant.