Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

what's with all the hits on lupus?

edited February 2015 in General
Sparta wtf?

Comments

• Heard that lupus is posted as KT...
  • edited February 2015
    February 28, 06:33:53Lupus Luna (1:17)Spy on Military11,61146The probes have come back with a report that is 99% accurate:

Home LeaderWar Leader #1War Leader #2War Leader #3War Leader #4StatusAVAILABLE (0)AVAILABLE (0)AVAILABLE (0)AVAILABLE (0)AVAILABLE (0) Soldiers 1,603 0000 Troopers 8,214 0000 Laser Troopers 8,735 0000 Laser Dragoons 0000 Tanks 1032 0000

That was the som I got from him this morning sitting on 2k land. While I was talking about it with someone a 3rd party hit. 2 hits from Sparta happens before someone else even posted his info in the afs, but people mad an effort to inform everyone that he had already been hit. He has now been marked as a suicider in as a suicide in the afs even though he has all wls home, so I dunno about that part
  • What?? that made no sense how are they a suicider??? they arent even AT or having WLS out with their defense...its all home..WTH?
  • he got hit 11times today...more BS sparta stuff, gangbang a guy to death then call him a suicider.
    February 28, 07:05:52 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Ultraman Taro (1:19) and lost 210 planets.
    February 28, 07:19:26 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against SuperCreepyRobLowe (1:20) and lost 180 planets.
    February 28, 07:35:34 Our kingdom Black Widow (1:17) bravely defended against ItBurns (1:18) and lost 101 planets.
    February 28, 09:02:21 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 28, 09:02:21 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Tony Blair (1:20) and lost 172 planets.
    February 28, 12:42:25 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Hangman (1:20) and lost 157 planets.
    February 28, 15:03:24 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 144 planets.
    February 28, 15:03:36 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against V Star (1:9) and lost 117 planets.
    February 28, 15:10:45 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) has entered trouble mode. Aid will be accepted for 12 hours
    February 28, 15:10:45 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Doom Legion (1:20) and lost 94 planets.
    February 28, 15:13:55 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Shivan Dragon (1:20) and lost 76 planets.
    February 28, 15:17:55 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against Turbo Shandy (1:9) and was victorious.
    February 28, 15:23:31 Our kingdom Lupus Luna (1:17) bravely defended against ItBurns (1:18) and was victorious.
    February 28, 15:25:31

Mages if you wanna pick a target and KT them go for it, we going after V Star and Arthur atm.
  • Lol disband to regroup and do the same exact fucking thing.

Uni, just clear out the 5 sectors entirely. Fuck it.
  • Why would mage kt anyone? They have an nap with us. If you wanna post kts without trying to work anything out, then at least have balls enough to fight your own battles
  • Lol disband to regroup and do the same exact fucking thing.

Looks like someone is being a hater. Whats up with the kt on Arthur anyways. Because as I'm aware, he and Lupus kinda had similar circumstances?
  • Why would mage kt anyone? They have an nap with us. If you wanna post kts without trying to work anything out, then at least have balls enough to fight your own battles
    Because he started the fight for this exact reason, and now you guys doing it all over.
  • Couple of things here. After I saw three hits from my sector I called for no more hits on lupus (at this point it had already been a gang bang, but it was before he was posted up as free land). And secondly, this is the exact same thing you guys have done to Arthur.

Hitting someone a bunch of times and then declaring that they are free land for having too much offense is bullshit. Indiana was tapping Arthur as often as he could while Arthur was trying to build Def, when it didn't stop he went FUCK IT, and decided to start attacking Indiana.

As for Rmag, I haven't seen him around much today, unfortunately.
  • edited February 2015
    Well all those you are referencing was shots called by someone who isn't even in the alliance anymore, so Lupus isn't the second anything, he is the first "incident" for us. He did have a pretty bad defense in general, which is what got him hit, even by people not in my alliance. When he was posted in our af's just in the SoK thread I had remembered someone else already hitting him, cuz I almost did myself but found another target. I posted about it in the AFs that he'd been hit already. Ok, solved, then someone else posted him a suicider, where once again I went in and tried to explain to them why his defense was so low and so on so forth as I had seen his SoM earlier in the day, at some point someone referenced Arthur, and how you guys kept failing on him then claiming him to be AT, which if true seems to kinda even this whole thing out. So why exactly is Arthur a kt again? I really don't know, I just learned he was one a bit ago

Edit: Ok so Arthur is kt'd for trying to retaliate against Indiana, who was pretty much doing to him, what is happening to Lupus... gotcha
  • a load of bullcrap, you guys have been doing this since the beginning
  • Oh please, you can't build a 2k land kingdom with 8k laser troopers and expect this not to happen. Protecting shitty kingdoms from the inevitable just encourages people to build more shitty kingdoms. Lts die fast and after 3 hits he was full on anti turtle.
  • Looks like the thread on Lupus is locked.
    Sounds like mistakes made on both sides due to general bad communication?
  • Thats what it sounds like to me. This can't be happening (from EITHER side, Keep indiana in Check too guys). Lets get this matter solved without going to war over it. We can all use some more time to recoup our kds. And this time was also meant to let those ATs that wanted to build Def do that. and to kills the ones that didn't.
  • What? wW had an AL who actively made people kt's for who knows what reasons, and who was a part of the infamous MY that already had certain intentions. Now we have a completely new AL who just wants to have a good alliance(minus stacking and multi, cuz no matter what you say, ADB was a boss alliance when we were still ADB anyways with a great playerbase), who didn't even call for this guy to be kt'd, it was just posted as he was a suicider by someone else, and is on board with me about stopping the hits, yet we are doing the exact same thing?
  • The idea that THIS was what the uni war was about is just plain wrong since ADB was the one who declared war. The uni gb on us happened after the stuff about multis came out, and for any alliance which isn't odb to whine about anything I won't hear. Odb took all the hits while you guys farmed war status on a group of people who already stopped helping, and now you're continuing to harass us because you want another gb.
  • Just not cool on Lupus!
  • Its not cool on anyone.
  • Arthur had 7k tanks and 18k goons, was making grabs on active members, we told you guys, disband some goons and make defence, he made more goons, so we kept hitting.

And multies wasnt the only reason the uni decided to gb you, Cam is the reason the uni decided to GB you, talking shit, telling any1 if they fight back against us we will basically gangbang you with a alliance full of AT Dws, well look how good that turned out for you
  • The idea that THIS was what the uni war was about is just plain wrong since ADB was the one who declared war. The uni gb on us happened after the stuff about multis came out, and for any alliance which isn't odb to whine about anything I won't hear. Odb took all the hits while you guys farmed war status on a group of people who already stopped helping, and now you're continuing to harass us because you want another gb.
    no offense, but me and mercer were taken out, also by "accident" of not posting in the AFs
    so yes, to us it's the same

• Please enlighten me on how this situation that you just described still equals us doing the same sh*t? All I see is a bunch of haters looking for a reason to hate. Even if the Arthur thing is true and that is why you are kt'ing him, what does that change about the fact that this guys had a bad military in general which caused him to get hit multiple times not even only by Sparta, and on our side we had people actively trying to do damage control against the situation to stop said hits. No one made him a kt, he just made himself a nice hit, and we tried to stop our hits on him. Yes, that is deserving of another uni gb right?

Haters
    No NAPs with anyone anymore.
    Lol disband to regroup and do the same exact fucking thing.

Looks like someone is being a hater. Whats up with the kt on Arthur anyways. Because as I'm aware, he and Lupus kinda had similar circumstances?
    Lol find out who I am before calling me a hater. Asking me about a KT I know nothing about ROFL I'm odb.
  • Please enlighten me on how this situation that you just described still equals us doing the same sh*t? All I see is a bunch of haters looking for a reason to hate. Even if the Arthur thing is true and that is why you are kt'ing him, what does that change about the fact that this guys had a bad military in general which caused him to get hit multiple times not even only by Sparta, and on our side we had people actively trying to do damage control against the situation to stop said hits. No one made him a kt, he just made himself a nice hit, and we tried to stop our hits on him. Yes, that is deserving of another uni gb right?

Haters
    because 2 people in my sector got trained as well... ones with quite goood D

• edited February 2015
    I wasn't asking you about that, I was calling you a hater because you obviously are by just jumping on the bandwagon of "let's kill them"

Sorry I didn't make a whole separate post to ask whoever is in whatever about their kt

Edit: You get extra hater points for being in ODB actually, enjoy that #2 spot ;D Also, I'm very sad that you were Ed, you aren't a g lol
  • Ironically, a term of surrender the Allies were going to give to ADB once V Star fell in the First War was to turn all that shitty offense of theirs into defense or we'd not let up, but then they bitched out or the current al had a moment of mercy to sectors intending to leave.
    Quoted for truth. But the disband saved V Star and Sparta reforming under new leadership deserved benefit of the doubt.

And yes, ODB originally warred ADB off of gang banging and a lack of communication. So yes, its the exact same thing.
  • @Mages so you are saying that it is perfectly acceptable for a sector leader to be sitting at 2200 land with 8k LTs and 1k tanks? At that size I wasn't completely safe with 14k LTs and that was much earlier in the round. I could have triple tapped him if I had noticed him first, and after 3 hits he is full on anti turtle. Stop being a Douche, we both know that it's academic that such a badly built kingdom was going to die.
  • Its not a band wagon? I wanted the entire alliance dead before the disband. I still do. Regardless f loyalties, if you fight for an alliance, and you lose, you deserve to die for it. If the alliance you fought for was ran by a cheater and you supported him, you deserve to die regardless of war. The game is universal domination, my friend. Letting an enemy live is weakness.

Don't call me a hater. The proper term, as per my AL round, is war mongerer. :)
  • Well, at least you took it well, I was afraid I was about to be making game enemies already =P I take back my statement about being sad with you as Ed, you seem alright I guess, but it totally shoulda been me, js

And see, the thing is, that as soon as we realized what was going on, especially in my sector, we stopped everything, you really think my sector should die for being there? We had HoF going on and in the beginning my sector was #1, but we dropped to the last spot by the end of it. Hell I never even wanted to be in the alliance from the beginning anyways, would you still kill me? =[
  • Stay out of the fight and you'll be fine
  • Its not a band wagon? I wanted the entire alliance dead before the disband. I still do. Regardless f loyalties, if you fight for an alliance, and you lose, you deserve to die for it. If the alliance you fought for was ran by a cheater and you supported him, you deserve to die regardless of war. The game is universal domination, my friend. Letting an enemy live is weakness.

Don't call me a hater. The proper term, as per my AL round, is war mongerer. :)
    Once the multis came out, very few of the sectors in ADB were supporting ADB, and had stopped fighting for them pretty early on. Multis were holding like 3 sectors in ADB for several days