Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bots for next round?

edited February 2015 in General
The second the bots are back & troubles begin, the server will go down
If they are friendly and only food, I wont get mad, I will not frown.

But the second they hit, the second they boss....
The server will go down, with a constant DDoS.

If you Multi, the round will stop
The game will collapse, no one will be top.

Heed the warning, for it is true,
Try it Mr Multi, the game will be killed off for good... because of you.

- TeaMp0isoN TruCol

Comments

• edited February 2015
    You know, there is this wonderful thing which is in plentiful supply across this big blue ball called earth. Its called... oh what's its name... oh yes! Pussy. Do us all a favor an go get some.

Edit: Blue Balls lol
  • You know, there is this wonderful thing which is in plentiful supply across this big blue ball called earth. Its called... oh what's its name... oh yes! Pussy. Do us all a favor an go get some.

Edit: Blue Balls lol

Might be my fever, but i giggled.
  • Mr multi gives no Fucks. You want shit to get fixed? Take down puzzlecommand.
    Quoted for truth.
  • edited February 2015
    I like big dicks and I cannot lie. You other heteros can't deny. I got an itty bitty pecker and it only gets better with LUBE!

• edited February 2015
    Valhalla not taking u seriously his multi/friend is owning it. Please crash sk for good

I'm sorry, who said you could speak? I know I didn't give you the floor, perhaps it was ian, or dole?... Who gave this retard permission to post?...

STOP IT!
  • this made me laugh. Mostly because this has been threatened many times throughout the year lol. And if there's one thing Bcart doesn't like, it's someone threatening to stop his easy money generation rofl.
  • I like big dicks and I cannot lie. You other heteros can't deny. I got an itty bitty pecker and it only gets better with LUBE!

Quoted for truth

• Valhalla not taking u seriously his multi/friend is owning it. Please crash sk for good

Newsflash, no one except your tiny my friends take you seriously. Besides this new forum multi smells like xmyx. Discuss~
  • I like big dicks and I cannot lie. You other heteros can't deny. I got an itty bitty pecker and it only gets better with LUBE!

Quoted for truth

Yes i'm actually a faggot and I love big white c0cks

Please give it to me
  • I dunno, his english is better than Malaysians would be... and he says arse? Mike Tysons Hooked on Phonics worked wonders for this bloke.

• Yes i'm actually a faggot and I love big white c0cks

Please give it to me

Hey, I didn't even have to edit that one...

lol
  • Valhalla not taking u seriously his multi/friend is owning it. Please crash sk for good

Newsflash, no one except your tiny my friends take you seriously. Besides this new forum multi smells like xmyx. Discuss~
    Says the pop farm lol. Funny how multi targetted all xmyx left after you got probed...

Says the pop farm lol. Funny how multi targetted all xmyx left after you got probed...
    Didn't they kill the rr in 1:9?
  • edited February 2015
    Roses are red, violets are blue
    Poetry's hard, I'm a faggot.
  • ^This person makes me laugh. Almost miss the days when a certain someone used to pull this every time I'd go out of my way to make someone's life hell during a round.

Once again showing you are a true hypocrite, didn't you pop farm for Darius the "rd you pussies multied and dominated the server"? I was sure as fuck multied out the gate on that rd... the dw in 1:9 was Hus and once again he is a friend of Moogles...
  • No more multies in two days Barry. Withdrawals r gonna be tough Huh?

• - TeaMp0isoN TruCol
    TMONTC

I feel like this isn't an accident. But I'm no riddle expert.

Eapiso ruol
  • Whew...they almost blamed me!
  • Whew...they almost blamed me!
    almost....
  • No more multies in two days Barry. Withdrawals r gonna be tough Huh?
    Yeah rounds at an end. I cant believe you need these bots to back up your alliances. You already stack it, riding on the skill of your friends. Viva could lead your alliances with the same players haha.
  • Funny it was never my alliance and we don't stack. And bots heard
    Enough about the broken record already

Just play fair from now on alrite barricade?
  • Its always the same people, just the head it makes no difference. Without them guys behind you, I doubt you could run an average alliance. And you talk about xmyx riding tailcoats.

I've already told you, I'm out. Have fun with your bots.
  • ^ See you next round.
  • ^ See you next round.
  • I could only imagine what this thread would look like if entered with a blacklight
  • This should be interesting.
  • PF's must remain, nobody cares about SK.
  • edited February 2015
    You'll just be attacking BCart's host unless he changed it. It's not like he runs this off his personal PC or something. My suggestion is that you send GoDaddy your retarded post about DDosing them and maybe they'll work with you... hah.

Not to mention the irony in such a crusade is beyond absurd. You hijack dozens of unsuspecting users leaving them vulnerable to every attack in the book so that you can seek vengeance against a person using one computer to create bots in a text based game. It seems unproportionate as you're committing a felony to attack someone that is basically committing no crime beyond being a deuche.
  • You'll just be attacking BCart's host unless he changed it. It's not like he runs this off his personal PC or something. My suggestion is that you send GoDaddy your retarded post about DDosing them and maybe they'll work with you... hah.

Not to mention the irony in such a crusade is beyond absurd. You hijack dozens of unsuspecting users leaving them vulnerable to every attack in the book so that you can seek vengeance against a person using one computer to create bots in a text based game. It seems unproportionate as you're committing a felony to attack someone that is basically committing no crime beyond being a deuche.
    What happened to you? Used to be like this x1000