Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Double Tap Or Not

edited February 2012 in General
should he double tap little or not

February 28, 11:02:56 UMB (1:1) Spy on Military 8,772 24 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 42,369 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 151,606 0 0 0 0
Tanks 466,368 0 0 0 0
Tactical Fighters 979,342 0 0 0 0

February 28, 11:02:16 The Little Mermaid (1:1) Spy on Military 9,139 8 The probes have come back with a report that is 98% accurate:

Home Leader War Leader #1 War Leader #2 War Leader #3 War Leader #4
Status AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0) AVAILABLE (0)
Soldiers 886 0 0 0 0
Troopers 0 0 0 0 0
Dragoons 0 0 0 0 0
Fighters 0 0 0 0 0
Laser Troopers 168 0 0 0 0
Laser Dragoons 1,313,000 0 0 0 0
Tanks 240,258 0 0 0 0
Tactical Fighters 0 0 0 0 0

Comments

• FOR TEH LOLS
  • he wont though because hes either

a) a faggot
    b) the multies bitch who has been allowed to live to finish as #2 on a server with 2 people
  • Or going for the biggest land grab ever??? Feel free to correct me if there's one bigger, I'm not cool enough to keep such information in my brain...
  • There should be a forum for S2 called "Nowhere."
  • well considering its cheated meaning you can count all other "un-legit" kingdoms then it wont be biggest grab ever...or most land

it is basically nothing
  • Honor among thieves people...

Why would i turn on A5? I'm not his 'bitch.' I just respect him for not rolling me all round. See what happens when your not:

A. A troll (See all who post above - cept lynog and maybe lews)
    B. Part of this new group of "Veterans" who think their shit doesn't stink. If i make a deal, i wont break it, game or not.

I dont care about scores, i care that i got to play a whole round on a unique server and got to basically do whatever i wanted. Perfect since i like growing kds and not warring them.
    Are you Neg? Your complaining sounds like him from what I read about him

Why would i turn on A5? I'm not his 'bitch.' I just respect him for not rolling me all round. See what happens when your not:

B. Part of this new group of "Veterans" who think their shit doesn't stink. If i make a deal, i wont break it, game or not.

I dont care about scores, i care that i got to play a whole round on a unique server and got to basically do whatever i wanted. Perfect since i like growing kds and not warring them.
    Amazing you could say that much with all the multi cock in your mouth.

blah blah I'm a pussy blah blah

Why do you play this game? It's a war game if you havent noticed. Whats the point of playing a round with only one other dude? Youre messing up other people who enjoy playing on a somewhat isolated server. If you want to play with yourself do it on fbsk no one fuks with that server anyways (at least I dont).

Why do you play this game? It's a war game if you havent noticed. Whats the point of playing a round with only one other dude? Youre messing up other people who enjoy playing on a somewhat isolated server. If you want to play with yourself do it on fbsk no one fuks with that server anyways (at least I dont).
    Lol he wants you to talk sense to him, it makes him seem like a winner. So just ignore him, let him have his 5mins of fame. What will be fun would be when Bcart realises and just deletes all s2 scores HAHAHAHA that would be fun.
  • I'm all for him deleting scores, it was a bunk round anyways, just like the clicker rounds. However, those didnt get deleted. I just took advantage of the situation. No i'm not neg, I dont post in PF much, but there was a thread created just for me so i thought i'd create and post i guess. But, surr-prise, just a bunch of people trolling. Oh well, expected with the player base as is.

Like i said, i play this game because i like the growth aspect. What is wrong with that? I play s2 only because i have more of a chance to sit and explore, i dont play s1 because i dont like the war game aspect, and i dont let my gameplay drag those down who enjoy.

I dont get rolled by multi = i am a crap player? I would say that a big aspect of this game that is long lost is the ability to use your words just to get your way. Some say FEPO was damn good at manipulation in this game. I agree...So, is he a crap player?

Learn from this you noobtards, its not all just how to build a kd, its how you use your kd and your ability to manipulate/politic the situations that arise on a round to round basis.
    Maybe, just maybe, I would accept this logic if you were on a normal server. The fact is, one guy cheated and while everyone else tried to do something about it, you went "hey mister, i wanna try and see how big my numbers can go, pwetty pwease leave me alone"

The fact that you havn't been rolled proves only one thing. That you were so pitifully pathetic that a cheater took pity on you. You havn't manipulated anything, your just the worst kind of surrender monkey.

Oh and BTW, I was in your sector on S2 briefly. You were openly trying to get everyone to focus on the multi's including pretending to try and move SL around the sector. Shame on me, I fell for it. But if we're honest...shame on you...
  • Or going for the biggest land grab ever??? Feel free to correct me if there's one bigger, I'm not cool enough to keep such information in my brain...

pre sure the biggest was on me actually. on bug server, hot gates grabbed me for 99k land i believe it was. idk how much land those kds have, but probably not 990k. lol

it took them days of suiciding on me to be able to break me, and i almost got it to delete before he broke me :P
    Nah later, i grabbed holo for 1.2mil land.
  • When in doubt the answer is always do it
  • edited February 2012
    For the love of God BCart pull the plug on that damn server. It's nothing more than a multi training camp at this point. Top 10 should be IP banned from s1 as their reward every round.
  • edited February 2012
    Who are these people?
  • I dont think this is trolling hearth, just remember if you dont do what the general consensus is, people will look down on you hearth :-p

cheating is bad, causing drama against super cheaters is possibly the best thing to look for a good public reputation :-p, however doing nothing when you have the option, its the opposite, and thats how I feel about you :-p
  • The main problem was conceding the fact that you play S2, and thus, care for it. And if you care for it, you'll do what's right.
  • if you want to play by a cheaters rules, and only confide in a cheater, only makes you a cheater
  • well atleast you show some courtesy to people who treat you the same way
  • negneg
    edited February 2012
    fuck off

pre sure the biggest was on me actually. on bug server, hot gates grabbed me for 99k land i believe it was. idk how much land those kds have, but probably not 990k. lol

it took them days of suiciding on me to be able to break me, and i almost got it to delete before he broke me :P
    Nah later, i grabbed holo for 1.2mil land.
    lmao nice. u got 1.2 mil off the grab? or he had 1.2mil and you got 120k?
    nope, got 1.2mil land, in 1 grab, which coulda been more as he didnt have largest land. Largest land on bug nebula at end was like 35mil
  • lews if you got 1.2 mill land then someone would need over a billion land wouldnt they?

if highest land was 35 mill then you would only get 350k from grabbing him haha

Also to this joke player who "plays for the growing aspect"...judging by your kingdom you cant even do that, considering you had a free server and actually put effort into growing you must be one shit player

If you are ever found on s1 or s2 in future you will be abused for sucking the multi off to live. Or are you the multi? ...either way you are crap
  • lews if you got 1.2 mill land then someone would need over a billion land wouldnt they?

if highest land was 35 mill then you would only get 350k from grabbing him haha

Also to this joke player who "plays for the growing aspect"...judging by your kingdom you cant even do that, considering you had a free server and actually put effort into growing you must be one shit player

If you are ever found on s1 or s2 in future you will be abused for sucking the multi off to live. Or are you the multi? ...either way you are crap

Lol dan your maths is a little off, i got 1.2mil land when holo had about 11mil, he was constantly at war to share honor, so that hit got me that land and like 100mil+ honor cos i wasnt that big
  • oh yeh its 10% haha duno why i forgot that

holos accounts went inactive waaay before anyone had over even 2 mill land though, thats when we all raped him for honour?

unless he came back after I died and re-grew one
  • oh yeh its 10% haha duno why i forgot that

holos accounts went inactive waaay before anyone had over even 2 mill land though, thats when we all raped him for honour?

unless he came back after I died and re-grew one
    He was around he made like 3 accounts and got 1 kd to max honor 2.147 billion, then he let them go inactive. Bug nebula rules were go no record = free land so we all grabbed the honor. and land
  • I know the rules I played there too :P
  • I know the rules I played there too :P
    lol