Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Holes

edited January 2015 in General
People should be named and shamed for not and never creating them on their opposite G2 sectors

Comments

• You're all the black hole we need Viva.
    lol. Not everyone can afford black holes with nanos and solars as priority. Do you think we should have different priorites viva? Sector weapons? What's the most effective sector weapon?
  • As someone in a multi sector please don't use weapons.
  • this thread is racist
  • Every sector in g1 should black hole every g2 sector
    It should be priority over anything and everything as far as enhancements go.
    That's my tip to you
  • +1 to Viva. I love PF's.
  • Some are doing what they can, many are not. Black holes would have prevented the 2 kills today though. Someone needs to be a leader here. It will be interesting to see who makes it to the end of round, but most of the true tops are dead. People still playing for scores in a round where no one hits you unless it's 130 times.
  • edited January 2015
    Here's the Black Hole plan for 7 Jan 2015.

Rules:
    Sectors with greatest number of multis will be prioritised first.
    Sectors with the lowest networth will be prioritised second.
    Sectors to choose a sector based on their income level.

Priority - Sector -Active Kingdoms - Black Hole Cost
    1 - 2:08 - 16 - 1,682,745 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE!)
    2 - 2:20 - 12 - 1,004,375
    3 - 2:01 – 11 – 629,524 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE!)
    4 - 2:19 – 11 – 1,418,745
    5 - 2:07 – 11 – 1,613,488
    6 – 2:03 – 10 – 858,257 (ANOTHER CHEAP ONE!)
    7 – 2:09 – 10 – 1,153,019 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE!)
    8 – 2:14 – 10 – 1,177,050 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE)
    9 – 2:16 – 10 – 1,241,253
    10 - 2:05 – 9 – 1,194,786 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE!)
    11 – 2:06 – 8 – 1,009,204
    12 – 2:11 – 8 -1,129,385 (BLACK HOLE ACTIVE)
    13 – 2:04 – 7 – 708, 085
    14 – 2:10 – 7 – 711, 304
    15 – 2:18 – 6 – 639,391
    16 – 2:15 – 6 – 640,025
    17 – 2:10 – 6 – 711,304
    18 – 2:02 – 5 – 395,293

• Charts for the win
  • One of those black holes is mine because I'm awesome.

*does a lil dance*
    *makes a lil love*
    *gets down tonight*
    It's probably the cheaper one! CMSZ isn't known for it's charity.
  • The Cheap Black hole for sector 2:1 has just been taken!
  • If everyone in the world gave me a penny, I'd be a millionaire. I don't plan my finances around unrealistic dreams though.
  • Black holes are currently preventing 64 kingdoms from participating in multi attacks. (that still leaves around 100 multis) Good work all. What do you think now Viva?
  • hehehe. Locked in your own tower G2

*does a lil dance*
    *makes a lil love*
    *gets down tonight*
    ahem..ours, you mean?

• Black holes are currently preventing 64 kingdoms from participating in multi attacks. (that still leaves around 100 multis) Good work all. What do you think now Viva?
    Black holes are currently preventing 64 kingdoms from participating in multi attacks. (that still leaves around 100 multis) Good work all. What do you think now Viva?
    I think that's not a lot of black holes , in 24 hours people will forget

• Well based on your rules etc I'd say your full of shit lol, open was using black hilebon a daily basis and still got multied and was hitting multis with every WL. So your theory on how you pick targets seems a little off
  • What's a black hilebon???? You turnip
  • hole :( wrote from my phone
  • he must be full of shit SLs who black hole daily are being targeted, fuck this dweeb, who has the gonads to step up and admit that they are the cunt behind this
  • Im shocked no one has, or at least viva hasnt provided proof that he is, I mean thats at least what I like meadows, she will multi and tell you and continue on with her day like she doesnt give a fuck
  • Im shocked no one has, or at least viva hasnt provided proof that he is, I mean thats at least what I like meadows, she will multi and tell you and continue on with her day like she doesnt give a fuck
    today's multis just aren't the same right?

i've always kinda left s1 alone as far as massive multi-rapes go though. now having extra kds for fun.. :D

i've always kinda left s1 alone as far as massive multi-rapes go though. now having extra kds for fun.. :D
    OMG IT ACTUALLY WAS MEADOWS AFTER ALL

• I think that's not a lot of black holes , in 24 hours people will forget

It's not a lot of black holes, but we will prevail.

OMG IT ACTUALLY WAS MEADOWS AFTER ALL
    +1.
    entertainment value at its best.
  • this thread is racist
    Agreed!
  • What's a black hilebon???? You turnip
    Dead villagers don't talk.
    And why haven't we enlisted our other, known multi makers like Meadows, to make multis to combat these other multis?
  • Because asking her to do so would be in some fashion low and giving the true multi purp too much pleasure. Although, I have never seen meadows multi before, how could we know she would stop after the server was balanced? I've heard her called Pandoras box of Death, why ask her to unleash such a reputation?