Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DMS

2»

Comments

• its beanland

he has a grudge against sk
    i am 100% serious
    Stop hacking Flaze's account, dank.
  • edited January 2015
    ##vote flazer

**unlynch meadows

**lynch beanland
  • its beanland

he has a grudge against sk
    i am 100% serious
    Could be right, likely no legit main kd. Just chooses one alliance to side with. Pretty much the largest alliance. I remember the last time this got out of hand was when holo was promoting goc.

Bean still running a clone?
  • Dms lost 2 kds in a day now tho ;)
  • Dms lost 2 kds in a day now tho ;)
    Only so they don't have to fess up an exuse as to why their not being targetted :P
  • 1:2 seems to be a target for Mr ML... Body got missiled to death, Tehol is getting sabotaged like crazy and a few random arson attempts on two others there.. I don't think the ML has a side, seems to just wanna burn the uni
  • 1:2 seems to be a target for Mr ML... Body got missiled to death, Tehol is getting sabotaged like crazy and a few random arson attempts on two others there.. I don't think the ML has a side, seems to just wanna burn the uni
    Lol. I wish I was only getting sabod/arsoned. Anyone who has even hinted at recreating RedShift has been killed on the spot. DMS got a few scratches while the rest of the uni had all its limbs hacked off. GG dms